Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy call me wierdo fool or over analyzer but today i was finding some positivity from aaliya's and zain's powerful dialogues ,

Aaliya ;-) koi na koi raaasta jarur niklega zain , aaliya tumhaari thi aur raehgi aakhri saans tak

Zain ;-) aaliya mai tumhaara doosra nikaah ni hone doonga tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi .

so should i ponder over halal is not happening πŸ˜†

OMG did you saw when bilal was going behind shazia 🀣 ki dekh kar aau wo pauch gyi

I can only hope CVs don't taint this beautiful and epic love story. Leave ZaYa alone and OMG yes about Bilal, my shipper heart was happy seeing them. After weeks Shazia got something to do besides being a silent spectator and it seems she is suspicious of this duo, she would have surely gotten something out of Bilal had it not be for his Ammi.

superfish94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you!! The episode was ahhhmaaazing πŸ˜ƒ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome review mandyπŸ‘
Yesterday's epi.was filmy, but I just loved it core.
Zaya story turned like an epic, I sincerely respect their love for each other
Both harshad and aliya were brilliant.
Shabhana 😑 I don't understand what that lady is upto, she was scolding aliya, she was the sole reason for entire mess, doesn't she know how much zain loves Aliya,
Atleast suraiya feels that, once if aliya is out zains life he ll become fine one day but this shabhana she knows very well.abt their love, she knows they cannot live without each other, still scolding aliya to forget zain, is that, that simple to forget loved ones jus like that, just hating her more than suraiya.
Hate of suraiya for shabhana, I donno, whether it's correct or not, she has reasons to hate but if she is not totally correct to, if it is so, she shud hate her sister zareena tooo... but itseems she tries to give chance every time. Poor Osman mamu both sister and wife are very impulsive

I'm happy that rehan is trying to help zaya.whether take that way or not but Rehan has very clear idea of our zaya's eternal love.

Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: superfish94

Completely agree with you!! The episode was ahhhmaaazing πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks and agreed!

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great review Mandy :)

Aaliya & Zain's mohabbat kisi ki nafrat se nahi haregi

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome review mandyπŸ‘

Yesterday's epi.was filmy, but I just loved it core.
Zaya story turned like an epic, I sincerely respect their love for each other
Both harshad and aliya were brilliant.
Shabhana 😑 I don't understand what that lady is upto, she was scolding aliya, she was the sole reason for entire mess, doesn't she know how much zain loves Aliya,
Atleast suraiya feels that, once if aliya is out zains life he ll become fine one day but this shabhana she knows very well.abt their love, she knows they cannot live without each other, still scolding aliya to forget zain, is that, that simple to forget loved ones jus like that, just hating her more than suraiya.
Hate of suraiya for shabhana, I donno, whether it's correct or not, she has reasons to hate but if she is not totally correct to, if it is so, she shud hate her sister zareena tooo... but itseems she tries to give chance every time. Poor Osman mamu both sister and wife are very impulsive

I'm happy that rehan is trying to help zaya.whether take that way or not but Rehan has very clear idea of our zaya's eternal love.

Shabana is a disappointment and is showing she is no better that Suraiya when it comes to understanding their children, what is more upsetting is the fact Zain is not just her ex son in law, he is her nephew and she played a huge role in turning his life upside down yet no remorse!! Whatever happened to Zain is like my son? All that was just words? Usman would have been devastated to see how low Suraiya and Shabana can stoop

I was happy to see Rehan supporting Aaliya and Zain and I can only hope he continues to do so and does not become the third angle in their story, he now knows where he stands and where ZaYa stand.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Nice review of episode, Mandy! πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed Jyoti, Aaliya was speaking as a woman and whatever she asked is exactly right. Why should a woman marry another man just so she can go back to her first husband? Why should a woman go through all that when her husband truly repents? It really is not fair that Aaliya should have to marry and then get a divorce so she won't be haram for Zain.

I thought the same about Rehman, while he understands Zain and Aaliya he doesn't believe there is any other way besides halala but I'm hoping that is where Rehan comes in. Rehan in addtion to being religious is a lawyer, he must know something that can be done without compromising Aaliya's self respect or tainting Zain and Aaliya's love for each other.

Suraiya has lost it! The woman fails to see how much Zain loves Aaliya, for her its just infatuation that fades with time but that is not the case here, with time Zain's love for Aaliya has just become stronger. Zain cannot live without Aaliya and will not endure her having to marry anyone else.

I couldn't believe Nafeesa she thinks she can convince Zain to come back, he would rip her apart like he did Suraiya. Nafeesa has no impact on Zain whatsoever and I'm glad she was stopped. I do not want Zain anywhere near the Abdullahs.

Exactly Mandy, Zain will nt go near BV.
Qazi said , for going back to her shohar she has to do Halala Nikah he also said Shohar should bear the pain seeing his biwi with another man dis is his punishment for giving T. He also said dey should nt be togethher like dis.
If so after 2nd T dey slept together dat too is haram.Ofcurse no one knows about dat except ZaYa nd may be Mallik.
Why CV is nt bringing dat ,den dey can avoide all this contraversies which is coming out about this show.
No need of Halala Nikah nothing .
Nafeea wll nt reveal , ZaYa is facing all dis coz of shalam and Nafee.
Zaro wated create tiff between mom nd son so dat Zain will nt come back to BV nd Fahad , Bilal can handle him.She has forgotten abot her shohar.
Suri got it from Zan nicely i was sooo happ wen he saidf suriya begum, no one expected dis from Zain.
Now for him only Aalia nd he wants to bring her back in his life.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review mandy
I am loving beintehaa more day by day
Yesterday's episode was filmy n they way they held in to each other was awesome