Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally caught an episode and that too within a few hours of it airing πŸ˜ƒ
The episode was nice but a bit too filmy. I liked the thought behind the 'pulling' and 'holding on' sequence more than how it was executed but the last trying to hold on even when Gulam sahib was trying to separate them made me hold my breadth (along with a reminder of a long gone desperate hand clutching scene from another show 😳)
My fav. part of the show was Zain asking Allah to forgive him but stating clearly that his belief comes from Aaliya and without her he does not believe in anything Allah included. Such simple but powerful dialogue to underscore the depth of his feelings for Aaliya ⭐️⭐️
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post today was epic so filmy lol i thoight maybe the qazi might hear them out but the guy turned out to be useless. Poor zaya cant even ask a question n aliya is right its not just about being a Muslim but also a woman. Yeah rehan is back he made a valid point coz i was also thinking they live in India so they can have a court marriage as many do especially when they r from two different religions. Yet zaya want to do it this way n on que to increase their families show up n make an already intense situation worse. Seriously wherever they go drama follows. Gosh the separation scene was so sad n kinda filmy with zain needing three guys to hold him while aliya only needed shahbana lol ghulam i thought either he feels a little guilty or he is about to get an heart attack lol Im glad didnt give up but shahbana n her guilt trips she did the same thing when she told aliya to marry zain after the zeeshan drama. Shalam show no guilt as to their part n nafeesa cant tell the truth but i'll talk to him r u for real lol Man poor zain he is going crazy n the guy blurted out something bad n im glad he apologized right away he is such a kid at times. Aliya was right they have to do this the right way n im happy he moved out n got his own place n loved him saying its their stuff. Zains family still doesnt get the reality of zains love they think he will cool down n come back get real ppl. Zaro is out to destroy whoever comes in her way n she has suri vs zain to deal with. Zain i think now feels suri sent those goons lets c how worse the situation get btwn them. Poor zain i hope zaya have nice scenes tom as for the future spoilers i just dont get why aliya would go for rm for any reason its not just about faith but her self respect as a woman n even iif she cant be with zain she cant give tht place to anyone else like her vow to zain tht she is only his till her last breath in front of her parents n rehan

So I'm not alone often times I wonder if Ghulam is getting another heart attack but yes it did look like he felt guilty while breaking Zain and Aaliya's hold, I think he does see how much they love each other but doesn't want to accept it.

Zain's family is a joke really, even after all this they believe Zain will just cool down and come back? No way! The guy is dead serious and given what Zarina has done, Zain will be all the more determined to keep his distance from BV. Suraiya has lost her son and she will not be getting him back anytime soon

See that is the thing that confuses the hell out of me, how can you give Aaliya such powerful dialogues and then show her do something that goes against everything she stood up for? Would Zain's condition really shake her up that much that she would put her self respect on the line and her love? I just refuse to believe that but these CVs are so unpredictable that at times I wonder. I just want things to be like Saheba said, this should be a long battle not one where Aaliya caves in just like that, I am hoping Zain tells her tomorrow that this was a set up by his family and nothing more.

Thank you

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

awsome review mandy... BI trufly amazes me.. they are showing a kind of love story were in this time and age is hard to see... true love between a man and a women and they go to an extend to which either are willi g to stay apart single and true to each other rather than defy society and family ... it makes me wanna believe in love and it can happen...

I personally think halala will not happen.. there is some other loophole... also rehaan was pleased to see them together and he is also very aware that zain and aaliya will rather die single than go through a halala nikkah...Today, I saw happiness in rehaan face.. he was enjoying seeing true love being given a chance to fight for each other.. also on other hand he knows things need to handled very carefully as not to hurt the religious sentiments.. will wait and see what CV's have planned for us and zaya..

I know, their love story just makes you want to believe that there is such a thing as endless love where two people can do anything for each other and cross any barrier to be together.

I really hope they do not show halala, Rehan has to find a loophole so ZaYa can not only marry legally but not hurt the sentiments of Islam as well. I'm still counting on their divorce being invalid because I would hate to see Aaliya marrying another man, regardless of the reason.

Originally posted by: FarheenBI

Awesome post :)

I don't feel any pity for Suraiya...the misunderstanding that Zarina is trying to create between Zain and Suraiya doesn't worry me at all...Suraiya deserves this !
Thank God thay showed Zain regretting what he said about changing his religion ! The scenario here,in the forum would've got much worse otherwise !
They do have the option of court marriage but we all know Zaya would'nt opt for that !

I have no sympathy for Suraiya either, whatever she is going through is because of her own actions. In the end it is Suraiya who pushed her son away and whatever Zarina did to Zain today is not that much different from what Suraiya is doing to him, inside she is slowly killing him by plotting to keep him away from Aaliya

The changing religion issue when he said that I thought oh no I-F will explode but thankfully he was shown human and realistic, he apologized soon after and knows that in his pursuit to be with Aaliya he is doing and saying things he should not.

Yes that is one of their loopholes that could have ZaYa united legally but it would not solve their problems, its yet another complicated situation but I am hoping they find a way without halala. I know it is looking more and more to be their only option but let ZaYa be shown putting up a fight first. Rehan is back let him help them.

Originally posted by: Mohabbatein.

Tonights epi was fantastic..Love the ZaYa's love..they didnt leave each others side..Ghulam and all the others had to forcefully separate them..!!
also loved Aliya Powerpacked dialogues..and their hug mashallah ZaYa <3
Shalam disgusts me..the indifference they showed towards Zain in Masjid -_- like it doesnt matter to them if he gets hurt..like they've forgotten he's Osman's son...The way they treat Zain nowadays just makes my blood boil !!
want a scene where shalam are apologizing to zaya for ruining their marriage..Zaya are suffering just because of their mistake..!!

Its high time Suraiyya understands that she cannot Zain and Aliya..even if she does she wont get her son back.!!
Me Loved loved it when Aliya said Aliya sirf Zain ki hai,aur hamesha rahegi..You go girl!!
Cant wait to watch tomrrows episode :D

The hug was beautiful was hoping for one in this episode.

Exactly its like Shabana has forgotten the fact Zain is no stranger, he is Usman's son - her nephew! Its as if her relations with Zain died the day Usman died, he would be so disappointed with her. I miss Usman in ZaYa's lives but Rehman seems like a good supporter. I'm so glad he found Zain when he did otherwise we would have had to see him getting beaten up more by those goons

Suraiya will never change, she will continue being bitter towards Aaliya blaming her for taking Zain away

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy πŸ€— !! Awesome post as always πŸ‘ . Episode was Good tonight but filmy .

So Aaliya guestioned Qazi saab πŸ‘ applaud for her . m wondering if he will be the one for zaya in some sort of helping them , he dint have answers to her questions, so may be who knows. Chalo Rehaan came today , what a entry , saviour of zaya , Totally rooting for him a kinda lol cus the way he answered Qazi that they can get married in court it will be legal but they are not cus they know islaam will not accept that kind of marriage . the face of ghulaam when he was trying to separate the hands of zaya , the man was in pain ,he was looking at his daughter that what m doing but he has to do well a kinda filmy scene there .

Shabana what a lady she is , the way she is behaving with zain even a enemy wont be behaving like that.She called a stranger , REHAAN BETA 😑 & her own nephew zain πŸ˜• , mandy are we getting a confortation between aaliya and sahbana ? i want aaliya to give peace of mind to shabana what she did to me its all because of her not zain , i mean shabana is the only one main reason who is hell responsible for zaya , she tricked aaliya to sign the papers , she went to usmaan mamu on EID that your wife is ill treating my daughter , but usmaan mamu did hold her fingers when he was on wheelchair that you wont be doing it , he stopped her that minute . shabana is the only one who ruined the izzat of her own brother's family i would say , nafeesa gave complaint to police but the main reason is shabana , if she stopped giving complaint to police she would have been teard of the papers but no she simple trashed , nafeesa again no use mai ghar mien sch to ni bata skti magar zain ko mana skati hoon . 😑 did she seriously regret what she have done or same drama .

ZaYa have gone to far in a good sense i mean. despite everything when he chased aaliya mind-blowing and aaliya run to hug him , what a sheer beautiful scene there , today again her dialogues echoed WAADA RAHA , and loved when zain apologized to allah that kuchh same ke liye bhatak gya tha , but i want my aaliya back in my life , if she is there , m here, mera yakeen hai, mere allah hai, agar wo ni to kuchh b nahi , πŸ‘ commendable dialogues

haiders & abdulla's dont know or we can say both families dont have any idea , how zaya already gone to far, i wish abdullas should have listen that even zain is ready to change the religion to just with aaliya , n aaliya wasnt out of charcter today , she did well answer him this is not the solution , agar saath rehne ke liye kuchh din door rehna paadee to rahengay koi na koi to solution niklega hi , aaliya tumhaari thi , tumhaari rahegi , waada raha . and zain's mai tumhara kise se nikaah ni hone doonga, yet strong dialogues again today .

two points which mom pointed today , that lets say if rehaan-aaliya marriage is there so with that intension that she wants to go to zain it is biggest sin in islaam with the intention of divorce is again haram, but she can take khulaa divorce from rehaan, i mean women has her own haq they can also have khulla divorce from husband to get back to zain , process is long and on the other hand baat wahan wake khatam hojaati hai ki zain ke pass wapas aane ke liye ose rehaan de divorce chaihiye but whether its intensional or uninteioanl dono harm hai , agar court marrgie kartee hai count ni hogyi , halal is something like for a woman who's first hubby gave talak and girl parents arranged her second marriage , then it will be up to second man if he wish to divorce her to not , if his beewi not happy with him and she wants to go back to first husband , again then what is the use of aaliya's deeni taalim, strong headed religious woman who believes allah love allah then what about her self respect if she wants divorce from rehaan or any other guy , dont know what to say more ,halal is total mess yet controversial and mom was saying today that she also thinks their religion separated them, it will be their religion who will reunite them in the end on the positive note , but dont know where creatives are heading , yet no clear cut picture , divorce happend because of misunderstandings/manipulations by others, i still can't believe that talak happend , i mean there is nothing like a good process of talak showed to us , iddah period not shown correctly , there has to has some loopholes man πŸ˜• . yes again m depressed where the show is heading

m having hopes mandy that still halal is not happening , this struggle has just started , creatives can't ruined their chacters nor they can do 180 on them , aaliya will not be changing her faisla due to zain situation the way she said today aapne pyaar ki besti kaise hone de skkti hoon , she will be fierce and will be strong enough after that , both zain and aaliya can't give up so soon , struggle has just started , there is long way to go to em to reunite , i hope creatives will be proving us wrong and please dont tained our zaya for god sake and no halal please its a serious serious issue ,but hats off to farhaan who has guts to show something like that and we are getting the episode for 24-25 minutes rather than 19-20 minutes n one more thing zain not living in barkat villa πŸ₯³ cv's good job .
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Once again, lovely review MandyπŸ‘ (BTW: Thank you for your good wishes re; my wedding anniversaryπŸ€—)

I liked today's episode with a few exceptions but will reserve judgement until tomorrow's episode but would just like to say that I am so pleased that CV's have maintained Aaliya's character. I was not surprised when she told Zain to wait until they find a solution instead of going to live with him (even though I would have loved it if she hadπŸ˜‰) and when Zain said they would change religions she stopped him. This is completely in keeping with her character and the main draw for me.

Fictional characters should not go haywire as viewers cannot connect with them and lose interest if they keep doing a 180 at every turn.

Tried not to make a long comment today as lots of work to do before bedtimeπŸ˜†

Thanks Noreen, I agree about Aaliya I am so glad that they are keeping her true to character and not messing around with her or Zain for the sake of drama. This is the time where audiences need to connect with their characters the most, so its crucial for the CVs not to screw up

Originally posted by: Baingan

Epi.was good.

Harshika killed it Kadoos to Harshika.
Aalia -Whatever she said is true.I m nt muslim i don'tknow much about da religion.
From my POV how can a girl marry another person , to go back to her ex husband
Zain said i will nt allow u to marry anyone, so also Aalia cannot marry anyone other dan her Zain.
Aalia says to Zain Aalia was nd will be yours only , Loved the way Farhan sir has portrayed ZaYa's true love.
Rehan -He knows dey love each other immensley nd they were nt leaving each others hand .He clearly said to Qazi if dey want, dey could hve gone for Register marriage but dey did nt coz dey want to marry islamic way.
Wen Zain was telling Aalia we will change the religon if needed she did nt allowed him
Wen ZaYa was holding der's hand , Fahad, Bilal, chachu was pulling one side nd shabana on da other end , Gulam comes to seperate we can see the pain in his face wen he was seperating ZaYa.
Suri -How can she expect her ladla to come back to BV.Now Zain knows her, but nt fully.
I thought Rehman chacha will unite dem without Halala nikah, he may find some loophole.but he too is for this Nikah.
Goons attacking Zain is Zaro's plan so dat Zain will doubt suri nd will never come back to BV.
Should nt trust TBspoiler, Zain has gone to Aalia's house.
Shabana is worse dan Suri.She is hte cause for ZaYa seperation .
Nafee wants Zain to come back to BV but she will nt reveal da truth.Selfish lady.

Agreed Jyoti, Aaliya was speaking as a woman and whatever she asked is exactly right. Why should a woman marry another man just so she can go back to her first husband? Why should a woman go through all that when her husband truly repents? It really is not fair that Aaliya should have to marry and then get a divorce so she won't be haram for Zain.

I thought the same about Rehman, while he understands Zain and Aaliya he doesn't believe there is any other way besides halala but I'm hoping that is where Rehan comes in. Rehan in addtion to being religious is a lawyer, he must know something that can be done without compromising Aaliya's self respect or tainting Zain and Aaliya's love for each other.

Suraiya has lost it! The woman fails to see how much Zain loves Aaliya, for her its just infatuation that fades with time but that is not the case here, with time Zain's love for Aaliya has just become stronger. Zain cannot live without Aaliya and will not endure her having to marry anyone else.

I couldn't believe Nafeesa she thinks she can convince Zain to come back, he would rip her apart like he did Suraiya. Nafeesa has no impact on Zain whatsoever and I'm glad she was stopped. I do not want Zain anywhere near the Abdullahs.

Originally posted by: hain

Finally caught an episode and that too within a few hours of it airing πŸ˜ƒ

The episode was nice but a bit too filmy. I liked the thought behind the 'pulling' and 'holding on' sequence more than how it was executed but the last trying to hold on even when Gulam sahib was trying to separate them made me hold my breadth (along with a reminder of a long gone desperate hand clutching scene from another show 😳)
My fav. part of the show was Zain asking Allah to forgive him but stating clearly that his belief comes from Aaliya and without her he does not believe in anything Allah included. Such simple but powerful dialogue to underscore the depth of his feelings for Aaliya ⭐️⭐️

Filmy yes but good, I loved that part too. Zain showed he is not perfect, he has his flaws but his love for Aaliya is pure and he can't imagine his life without her. Kudos to the CVs for making his character realistic.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Unressed on page 2 πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy πŸ€— !! Awesome post as always πŸ‘ . Episode was Good tonight but filmy .

So Aaliya guestioned Qazi saab πŸ‘ applaud for her . m wondering if he will be the one for zaya in some sort of helping them , he dint have answers to her questions, so may be who knows. Chalo Rehaan came today , what a entry , saviour of zaya , Totally rooting for him a kinda lol cus the way he answered Qazi that they can get married in court it will be legal but they are not cus they know islaam will not accept that kind of marriage . the face of ghulaam when he was trying to separate the hands of zaya , the man was in pain ,he was looking at his daughter that what m doing but he has to do well a kinda filmy scene there .

Shabana what a lady she is , the way she is behaving with zain even a enemy wont be behaving like that.She called a stranger , REHAAN BETA 😑 & her own nephew zain πŸ˜• , mandy are we getting a confortation between aaliya and sahbana ? i want aaliya to give peace of mind to shabana what she did to me its all because of her not zain , i mean shabana is the only one main reason who is hell responsible for zaya , she tricked aaliya to sign the papers , she went to usmaan mamu on EID that your wife is ill treating my daughter , but usmaan mamu did hold her fingers when he was on wheelchair that you wont be doing it , he stopped her that minute . shabana is the only one who ruined the izzat of her own brother's family i would say , nafeesa gave complaint to police but the main reason is shabana , if she stopped giving complaint to police she would have been teard of the papers but no she simple trashed , nafeesa again no use mai ghar mien sch to ni bata skti magar zain ko mana skati hoon . 😑 did she seriously regret what she have done or same drama .

ZaYa have gone to far in a good sense i mean. despite everything when he chased aaliya mind-blowing and aaliya run to hug him , what a sheer beautiful scene there , today again her dialogues echoed WAADA RAHA , and loved when zain apologized to allah that kuchh same ke liye bhatak gya tha , but i want my aaliya back in my life , if she is there , m here, mera yakeen hai, mere allah hai, agar wo ni to kuchh b nahi , πŸ‘ commendable dialogues

haiders & abdulla's dont know or we can say both families dont have any idea , how zaya already gone to far, i wish abdullas should have listen that even zain is ready to change the religion to just with aaliya , n aaliya wasnt out of charcter today , she did well answer him this is not the solution , agar saath rehne ke liye kuchh din door rehna paadee to rahengay koi na koi to solution niklega hi , aaliya tumhaari thi , tumhaari rahegi , waada raha . and zain's mai tumhara kise se nikaah ni hone doonga, yet strong dialogues again today .

two points which mom pointed today , that lets say if rehaan-aaliya marriage is there so with that intension that she wants to go to zain it is biggest sin in islaam with the intention of divorce is again haram, but she can take khulaa divorce from rehaan, i mean women has her own her they can also have khulla divorce from husband to get back to zain , process is long and on the other hand baat wahan wake khatam hojaati hai ki zain ke pass wapas aane ke liye ose rehaan de divorce chaihiye but whether its intensional or uninteioanl dono harm hai , agar court marrgie kartee hai count ni hogyi , halal is something like for a woman who's first hubby gave talak and girl parents arranged her second marriage , then it will be up to second man if he wish to divorce her to not , if his beewi not happy with him and she wants to go back to first husband , again then what is the use of aaliya's deeni taalim, strong headed religious woman who believes allah love allah then what about her self respect if she wants divorce from rehaan or any other guy , dont know what to say more ,halal is total mess yet controversial and mom was saying today that she also thinks their religion separated them, it will be their religion who will reunite them in the end on the positive note , but dont know where creatives are heading , yet no clear cut picture , divorce happend because of misunderstandings/manipulations by others, i still can't believe that talak happend , i mean there is nothing like a good process of talak showed to us , iddah period not shown correctly , there has to has some loopholes man πŸ˜• . yes again m depressed where the show is heading

m having hopes mandy that still halal is not happening , this struggle has just started , creatives can't ruined their chacters nor they can do 180 on them , aaliya will not be changing her faisla due to zain situation the way she said today aapne pyaar ki besti kaise hone de skkti hoon , she will be fierce and will be strong enough after that , both zain and aaliya can't give up so soon , struggle has just started , there is long way to go to em to reunite , i hope creatives will be proving us wrong and please dont tained our zaya for god sake and no halal please its a serious serious issue ,but hats off to farhaan who has guts to show something like that and we are getting the episode for 24-25 minutes rather than 19-20 minutes n one more thing zain not living in barkat villa πŸ₯³ cv's good job .

Hey Saranvir πŸ€— yes tonight once again had some powerful dialogues for Zain and Aaliya, it is why I am so confiused to the upcoming spoilers floating around. Bilal getting involved, I mean seriously how is Aaliya ever going to agree to something like this after taking such a firm stand against halala? Zain and Aaliya's love for each other has been portrayed with such purity and dignity that it would be a shame to have that all go in vein, yes she will be shaken seeing Zain but would she be pushed that far to cave now of all times? Wouldn't that be an easy victory for Zarina? CVs have to have more going on here.

As for Rehan, again its hard to believe he would suggest getting married to Aaliya and she would agree to something like that. Rehan knows how much Aaliya loves Zain and Aaliya is not that type of girl, the whole stand she took is because she as a woman cannot fathom why she must go through such a thing just so she can go back to Zain. Basically what I am saying is spoilers say one thing but the actions and whatever has played out so far in the show say another.

Yes hats off to the CVs for taking such a daring stand, I'm impressed!!

Zain is out of BV and did you notice he is out of those horrid blazers?? His Hyderabad look is back πŸ₯³

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Saranvir πŸ€— yes tonight once again had some powerful dialogues for Zain and Aaliya, it is why I am so confiused to the upcoming spoilers floating around. Bilal getting involved, I mean seriously how is Aaliya ever going to agree to something like this after taking such a firm stand against halala? Zain and Aaliya's love for each other has been portrayed with such purity and dignity that it would be a shame to have that all go in vein, yes she will be shaken seeing Zain but would she be pushed that far to cave now of all times? Wouldn't that be an easy victory for Zarina? CVs have to have more going on here.

As for Rehan, again its hard to believe he would suggest getting married to Aaliya and she would agree to something like that. Rehan knows how much Aaliya loves Zain and Aaliya is not that type of girl, the whole stand she took is because she as a woman cannot fathom why she must go through such a thing just so she can go back to Zain. Basically what I am saying is spoilers say one thing but the actions and whatever has played out so far in the show say another.

Yes hats off to the CVs for taking such a daring stand, I'm impressed!!

Zain is out of BV and did you notice he is out of those horrid blazers?? His Hyderabad look is back πŸ₯³

yes spoilers are on one side and episode is on one side , but m not going to quit watching lol .

mandy basically what i tired to say that agar creatives going to halal route , it will be a bigg mess agar they have to do mock nikaah like secret nikaah earlier when spoilers indicated it will be btter but not better we know we know , i know rehaan already know what zaya are ? he was saviour of them today in masjid , let him be a positive person he know the value of loving someone , he loved his own wife and he is regretting for second chance. he understand the situation of zaya . but i crossing my fingers that his lawer ki padai should come in picture now for zaya , as fuze indicated earlier in their articles ,m not saying that they are going to halal route but yet there is nothing sort of they are showing , too much negativity , only zaya and rehaaan rehmaan is positive , they need to loosen up from chudails i mean creatives should balance that positivity and negativity . all are hell bent on zaya , i mean they only loved each other , loving someone is not gunaaah at all , more i glad about one thing is that both zaya are still on firm stand on halal , they are standing strong , even in islaaam there is much more izzat of love , did i sound offended ? but Khair jo b ho acha ho , we are keeping patience here again n we need that creatives should prove us wrong at any cost .

Mandy call me wierdo fool or over analyzer but today i was finding some positivity from aaliya's and zain's powerful dialogues ,

Aaliya ;-) koi na koi raaasta jarur niklega zain , aaliya tumhaari thi aur raehgi aakhri saans tak

Zain ;-) aaliya mai tumhaara doosra nikaah ni hone doonga tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi .

so should i ponder over halal is not happening πŸ˜†

yes yes mandy how can i forget that , man harshad looks hot in kurta. 😳❀️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great review Mandy :)
Aaliya & Zain's mohabbat kisi ki nafrat se nahi haregi
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

yes spoilers are on one side and episode is on one side , but m not going to quit watching lol .

mandy basically what i tired to say that agar creatives going to halal route , it will be a bigg mess agar they have to do mock nikaah like secret nikaah earlier when spoilers indicated it will be btter but not better we know we know , i know rehaan already know what zaya are ? he was saviour of them today in masjid , let him be a positive person he know the value of loving someone , he loved his own wife and he is regretting for second chance. he understand the situation of zaya . but i crossing my fingers that his lawer ki padai should come in picture now for zaya , as fuze indicated earlier in their articles ,m not saying that they are going to halal route but yet there is nothing sort of they are showing , too much negativity , only zaya and rehaaan rehmaan is positive , they need to loosen up from chudails i mean creatives should balance that positivity and negativity . all are hell bent on zaya , i mean they only loved each other , loving someone is not gunaaah at all , more i glad about one thing is that both zaya are still on firm stand on halal , they are standing strong , even in islaaam there is much more izzat of love , did i sound offended ? but Khair jo b ho acha ho , we are keeping patience here again n we need that creatives should prove us wrong at any cost .

yes yes mandy how can i forget that , man harshad looks hot in kurta. 😳❀️

Keeping low expectations and hoping for the best, ZaYa;s love has to be shown triumphing here. I do not want their fights to go in vein.

Yes he did look hot and I'm so glad they listened to fans request and stopped with those blazers, those colors hurt my eyes!!! Leave that fashion sense for Bilal who by the way is still fida over Shazia πŸ˜†

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Keeping low expectations and hoping for the best, ZaYa;s love has to be shown triumphing here. I do not want their fights to go in vein.Yes he did look hot and I'm so glad they listened to fans request and stopped with those blazers, those colors hurt my eyes!!! Leave that fashion sense for Bilal who by the way is still fida over Shazia πŸ˜†

Mandy call me wierdo fool or over analyzer but today i was finding some positivity from aaliya's and zain's powerful dialogues ,

Aaliya ;-) koi na koi raaasta jarur niklega zain , aaliya tumhaari thi aur raehgi aakhri saans tak

Zain ;-) aaliya mai tumhaara doosra nikaah ni hone doonga tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi .

so should i ponder over halal is not happening πŸ˜†

OMG did you saw when bilal was going behind shazia 🀣 ki dekh kar aau wo pauch gyi