Zain and Aaliya's Beintehaa Mohaabat .. EPIC!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This episode was full on drama but it was good! I'm loving the way Zain and Aaliya story has unfolded filmy and epic! The way they held onto each other while their families tried to seperate them was nothing short of brilliant, even when Ghulam was pulling them apart you could see them holding onto each other for as long as they could. What I loved most of all was the way Zain chased after Aaliya despite everything.

Shabana has a lot of nerve talking judging Aaliya given her actions and here I thought Suraiya was bad but Shabana triumphs her! Shabana is the one who caused Zain and Aaliya to be ripped apart, she is the one who did not care about the reputation of her brother's family when she dragged their names through the mud with that complaint (I know Nafeesa filed it but only after they tricked Aaliya) Fact is Shabana is in no position to be giving Zain and Aaliya a hard time about anything given her role in all of this. Now I can see why Suraiya hates Shabana so much.

As much as I would love to see Zain and Aaliya living away from their families, Aaliya not being for this was completely in character for her. I expected nothing less and her dialogues to Zain about being his and how she will always be were too good! What was also good was Zain seeking forgiveness from Allah, he knows he has said things he should not in the heat of the moment but he wants Aaliya back at any cost because that is how much he loves her!

Goons attacked Zain and from the looks of it, Zarina wanted Zain to believe his mother was behind this furthering the rift between the two but what will Aaliya do from here? There are some conflicting spoilers out but waiting to see how things unfold on screen before I judge.

Rehan is back and tonight I was rooting for him, it was good to see someone who understood Zain and Aaliya's love instead of criticizing it. Rehan brought up a very interesting point in this episode, Zain and Aaliya can have a court marriage which would be legal but it would not be accepted by Islam. So will Rehan help Zain and Aaliya reunite without halala? Or will they have to cave to pressure? Only time will tell but until then kudos to the CVs for portraying such a realisitic love story and hats off to Harshad and Preetika for breathing lives into Zain and Aaliya's characters, they once again nailed their performances!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review Mandy!!
This episode was again awesome with fantastic performances!!!
Harshika just nailed it...
Yeah rehan was quite good in tdys episode
And this story is turning into an epic love story n im loving this like anything...plus im loving this suri so pareshan now her and all the family can see zain and aaliya's love towards each other only and they dont see anyone else at all...

Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awsome review mandy... BI trufly amazes me.. they are showing a kind of love story were in this time and age is hard to see... true love between a man and a women and they go to an extend to which either are willi g to stay apart single and true to each other rather than defy society and family ... it makes me wanna believe in love and it can happen...

I personally think halala will not happen.. there is some other loophole... also rehaan was pleased to see them together and he is also very aware that zain and aaliya will rather die single than go through a halala nikkah...Today, I saw happiness in rehaan face.. he was enjoying seeing true love being given a chance to fight for each other.. also on other hand he knows things need to handled very carefully as not to hurt the religious sentiments.. will wait and see what CV's have planned for us and zaya..

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post :)
I don't feel any pity for Suraiya...the misunderstanding that Zarina is trying to create between Zain and Suraiya doesn't worry me at all...Suraiya deserves this !
Thank God thay showed Zain regretting what he said about changing his religion ! The scenario here,in the forum would've got much worse otherwise !
They do have the option of court marriage but we all know Zaya would'nt opt for that !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Nice review Mandy!!

This episode was again awesome with fantastic performances!!!
Harshika just nailed it...
Yeah rehan was quite good in tdys episode
And this story is turning into an epic love story n im loving this like anything...plus im loving this suri so pareshan now her and all the family can see zain and aaliya's love towards each other only and they dont see anyone else at all...

I'm loving the fact Suraiya does not know what to do now, she is helpless and the person she trusts is the one digging a hole deeper and distancing her even more from Zain.

manny136 thumbnail
Great post today was epic so filmy lol i thoight maybe the qazi might hear them out but the guy turned out to be useless. Poor zaya cant even ask a question n aliya is right its not just about being a Muslim but also a woman. Yeah rehan is back he made a valid point coz i was also thinking they live in India so they can have a court marriage as many do especially when they r from two different religions. Yet zaya want to do it this way n on que to increase their families show up n make an already intense situation worse. Seriously wherever they go drama follows. Gosh the separation scene was so sad n kinda filmy with zain needing three guys to hold him while aliya only needed shahbana lol ghulam i thought either he feels a little guilty or he is about to get an heart attack lol Im glad didnt give up but shahbana n her guilt trips she did the same thing when she told aliya to marry zain after the zeeshan drama. Shalam show no guilt as to their part n nafeesa cant tell the truth but i'll talk to him r u for real lol Man poor zain he is going crazy n the guy blurted out something bad n im glad he apologized right away he is such a kid at times. Aliya was right they have to do this the right way n im happy he moved out n got his own place n loved him saying its their stuff. Zains family still doesnt get the reality of zains love they think he will cool down n come back get real ppl. Zaro is out to destroy whoever comes in her way n she has suri vs zain to deal with. Zain i think now feels suri sent those goons lets c how worse the situation get btwn them. Poor zain i hope zaya have nice scenes tom as for the future spoilers i just dont get why aliya would go for rm for any reason its not just about faith but her self respect as a woman n even iif she cant be with zain she cant give tht place to anyone else like her vow to zain tht she is only his till her last breath in front of her parents n rehan
Spacebound thumbnail
Tonights epi was fantastic..Love the ZaYa's love..they didnt leave each others side..Ghulam and all the others had to forcefully separate them..!!
also loved Aliya Powerpacked dialogues..and their hug mashallah ZaYa <3
Shalam disgusts me..the indifference they showed towards Zain in Masjid -_- like it doesnt matter to them if he gets hurt..like they've forgotten he's Osman's son...The way they treat Zain nowadays just makes my blood boil !!
want a scene where shalam are apologizing to zaya for ruining their marriage..Zaya are suffering just because of their mistake..!!

Its high time Suraiyya understands that she cannot Zain and Aliya..even if she does she wont get her son back.!!
Me Loved loved it when Aliya said Aliya sirf Zain ki hai,aur hamesha rahegi..You go girl!!
Cant wait to watch tomrrows episode :D
Edited by Mohabbatein. - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
sorry double post lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail
Once again, lovely review Mandy👏 (BTW: Thank you for your good wishes re; my wedding anniversary🤗)
I liked today's episode with a few exceptions but will reserve judgement until tomorrow's episode but would just like to say that I am so pleased that CV's have maintained Aaliya's character. I was not surprised when she told Zain to wait until they find a solution instead of going to live with him (even though I would have loved it if she had😉) and when Zain said they would change religions she stopped him. This is completely in keeping with her character and the main draw for me.

Fictional characters should not go haywire as viewers cannot connect with them and lose interest if they keep doing a 180 at every turn.

Tried not to make a long comment today as lots of work to do before bedtime😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Epi.was good.

Harshika killed it Kadoos to Harshika.
Aalia -Whatever she said is true.I m nt muslim i don'tknow much about da religion.
From my POV how can a girl marry another person , to go back to her ex husband
Zain said i will nt allow u to marry anyone, so also Aalia cannot marry anyone other dan her Zain.
Aalia says to Zain Aalia was nd will be yours only , Loved the way Farhan sir has portrayed ZaYa's true love.
Rehan -He knows dey love each other immensley nd they were nt leaving each others hand .He clearly said to Qazi if dey want, dey could hve gone for Register marriage but dey did nt coz dey want to marry islamic way.
Wen Zain was telling Aalia we will change the religon if needed she did nt allowed him
Wen ZaYa was holding der's hand , Fahad, Bilal, chachu was pulling one side nd shabana on da other end , Gulam comes to seperate we can see the pain in his face wen he was seperating ZaYa.
Suri -How can she expect her ladla to come back to BV.Now Zain knows her, but nt fully.
I thought Rehman chacha will unite dem without Halala nikah, he may find some loophole.but he too is for this Nikah.
Goons attacking Zain is Zaro's plan so dat Zain will doubt suri nd will never come back to BV.
Should nt trust TBspoiler, Zain has gone to Aalia's house.
Shabana is worse dan Suri.She is hte cause for ZaYa seperation .
Nafee wants Zain to come back to BV but she will nt reveal da truth.Selfish lady.