FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Qazi sahab could have handled the matter peacefully..there was no need for all that chaos and fighting !
Why would he just walk away ?
He should have tried and explained the need for halala...they raised a question,he was suppose to answer that !
What kind of a qazi was he ? Instead of dealing with them he just leaves them there for the rest of the people to throw them out !
What are the CVs trying to show ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to disappoint u dear, but in reality it happens all d time. Some qazi (not all religious leaders) don't explian things correctly they just says that shariat says that it's halal and haram so it's halal and haram and they don't explain accurately why it's halal or haram..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the last question that Aaliya asked threw the Qazi off that's why..he didn't know how to respond to that. But yes I am hoping he will address Zaya's questions later. As for the rest of the people protesting and all, I want to tell them is BACK OFF!!! It is none of their business to meddle in!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Qazi saab got befuddled with aliya's question.
But what was the reason for other people who came there to meddle? It is a holy place after all!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup a qasi shud have more patience...n i advice cvs to show masjid instead of dargahs...its not the place to pray
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry, real scholars aren't like this. And violence is strictly forvidden in Islam, and they were doing it with a girl in the show, a mob of men, all climbing over a girl, that's not what real muslims woukd do, that too in a mosque
i just want this track to get over with, it's really testing my patience, just watching it for harshika, they are really good actors, and what the cvs tell them to do is not their fault, they're just doing their jobs
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is really bugging me because when someone comes to you seeking knowledge the way Aaliya and Zain did, it's your duty to teach them, especially if you're in the esteemed position of being a Muslim scholar...