Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

lol when the ppl were attacking zaya bilal was hiding behind zain lol

What? 🤣 I need to Re watch 😆
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok! Guys as much as we love the Zaya bubble brace urselves for the worst! Farhan did say n even Megha said "different kind" of halala will happen! Since 4m watever I hv managed to read I hv found no evidence of any different kind so wud suggest get ready for d real one! Rehan is bck n he's bck for a purpose! See he supports Zaya so we fall prey n lyk him! Dats been CVs trick ryt 4m d start! Lol he is always late to help Zaya nonetheless he helps so that we can say he is good even though he is ultimately of no good to Zaya! :|

Moving on, i am just staying neutral n guys Aliya will keep her promise that I believe, she can never mentally or otherwise think/love/imagine her life with any other man!

Only thing is Zaya will shatter if halala happens n so will the ardent Zaya fan in me! I keep my fingers,toes crossed n pray there's no halala n a loophole in d divorce! Otherwise everything just gets topsy-turvy n ruined for me!!

But I knw That's too much I'm hoping for! Esp with our CVs love for tunnels,abyss,pits and what not!

From the WUs the epi reminds me of Romeo n Juliet n the several versions of it that I've seen! My poor Zaya! Wish I cud hug them tight! Real tight!!
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

What? 🤣 I need to Re watch 😆

before the separate zaya stuff started bilal was more behind him then protecting him n the pulling scene zain needed three guys to hold him n ghulam lol i thought the guy would have a heart attack trying to separate zayas hands lol though shahbana seems pretty strong she pulled aliya all by herself initially lol
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ishq ka jazba was beautiful ! But I was literally going to change the channel at shariat dialogue damn angry I was ...my sis came and turned off the tv ! I was like it must have been finished let me just check ! And then ishq ka jazba played !

Harshad was HOT throughout the episode <3 man he is such an awesome actor ! And so is Preetika !

They have shown the religion so strict (the last fighting scene)Zain even said if required they would change the religion and then says sorry GOD😳'Apka karam hai mujh par jitna shukar karu kam hai Khuda' something like this he had said -_-
I've accepted its a fictional show and they won't follow the rules !Dialogues like 'Who is shariat to decide' and trying to change the rules of religion could have been avoided ! Yes I wanted ZaYa to fight against people there but why repeating dialogues about religion ! And after saying all this Aliya says nothing against religion zain ! I'll break off my tv if next time she says she is pakki musalman 😵

Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jo bhi ho this track is very entertaining i'm just loving it
and love seeing suri so pareshan now her and all the family can see zain and aaliya's love their obsession towards eachother where they don't see anyone else..

who would thought when they were forced to get married they would one day to anything to be together..

even if halala happens i'm ready!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Ok! Guys as much as we love the Zaya bubble brace urselves for the worst! Farhan did say n even Megha said "different kind" of halala will happen! Since 4m watever I hv managed to read I hv found no evidence of any different kind so wud suggest get ready for d real one! Rehan is bck n he's bck for a purpose! See he supports Zaya so we fall prey n lyk him! Dats been CVs trick ryt 4m d start! Lol he is always late to help Zaya nonetheless he helps so that we can say he is good even though he is ultimately of no good to Zaya! :|

Moving on, i am just staying neutral n guys Aliya will keep her promise that I believe, she can never mentally or otherwise think/love/imagine her life with any other man!

Only thing is Zaya will shatter if halala happens n so will the ardent Zaya fan in me! I keep my fingers,toes crossed n pray there's no halala n a loophole in d divorce! Otherwise everything just gets topsy-turvy n ruined for me!!

But I knw That's too much I'm hoping for! Esp with our CVs love for tunnels,abyss,pits and what not!

From the WUs the epi reminds me of Romeo n Juliet n the several versions of it that I've seen! My poor Zaya! Wish I cud hug them tight! Real tight!!

Lmaooo! I thought about Romeo and Juliette too!

I know Titlee, the episodes ar even more better if i have zero percent expectations. And i am fully prepared for Halala now. Our CV's are Unpredictable, and i really cannot predict what are they upto. Now we will come to know of the purpose Rehaan is in the show!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

They chose this Long Dark Tunnel Simply because, LOVE must be Unconditional! And to make that Unconditional, it is necessary to go through this LONG tunnel, at last to atleast reach the place where there is light, and Zain and Aliya will definitely reach the point. As a normal viewer, i would say, i love this track!

long drak tunnel is not problem but problem is with RM.after today and yesterday episode i can't see them with apart from each other.i still hoping for a loophole becz i don't know how after RM ZaYa story will continue.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

before the separate zaya stuff started bilal was more behind him then protecting him n the pulling scene zain needed three guys to hold him n ghulam lol i thought the guy would have a heart attack trying to separate zayas hands lol though shahbana seems pretty strong she pulled aliya all by herself initially lol

Lmaooo! 🤣 Strong Mommy Shabana! Ghulam is so weak, perfect Couple lol.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

long drak tunnel is not problem but problem is with RM.after today and yesterday episode i can't see them with apart from each other.i still hoping for a loophole becz i don't know how after RM ZaYa story will continue.

It is all about their love! ZaYa's story is ZaYa's story only! Nobody will change it. If it is Halala too, i hope it wouldnt happen as intentional Halala is considered Haram. I can watch Halala too, it will still not break their strong love <3 and if it does, i'll run away!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shabana told Aaliya.." Tumhaare Abu roz uss Masjid mein Namaaz padhne jaate hain"! But I thought they came to Mumbai just a day back? And uske pehle bhi they used to live in Bhopal! Roz flight pakadke Mumbai aate the kya? 😆