Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
C'mon guys lately there is soo much negativity in the forum
People telling cvs insulted their religion
But guys it is just a fictional show n I know that cvs would never wanna hurt anyone's sentiments let's just stop arguing about it
In the coming episodes I am sure that all this will be cleared
Let's just wait n watch bi

P.s. I did not mean to insult anyone n by mistake if I did so I am extremely sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
leave it yaar.. honestly no one insulted the religion.. they are just showing Aliya and Zain questioning what Halala is .,, they dont understand why such a rule is imposed on them. I am sure they will soon get the answer.. Aliya is in pain and its hard to accept.. doesnt mean she wont abide by rules...
Can people let ZaYa remain humans? they arent perfect! they need some time.. its only been few hours since they found out about this.. can people be sympathetic towards them? or have they lost humanity too?
the producer himself is a muslim am sure he would never show his own religion being shown wrong.
Anyway i cant comment more on this as I dont know much more about the religion.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bingo.. even I feel same dear, that's y I don't bother to look at their posts
It spoils my mood, morning I saw on thread, it spoiled my halfday😡
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

leave it yaar.. honestly no one insulted the religion.. they are just showing Aliya and Zain questioning what Halala is .,, they dont understand why such a rule is imposed on them. I am sure they will soon get the answer.. Aliya is in pain and its hard to accept.. doesnt mean she wont abide by rules...

Can people let ZaYa remain humans? they arent perfect! they need some time.. its only been few hours since they found out about this.. can people be sympathetic towards them? or have they lost humanity too?
the producer himself is a muslim am sure he would never show his own religion being shown wrong.

True di, they need time to sort out, afterall they are humans
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

that is what di but people are not ready to understand
So let's only watch beintehaa n enjoy Zaya
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Bingo.. even I feel same dear, that's y I don't bother to look at their posts

It spoils my mood, morning I saw on thread, it spoiled my halfday😡

I know right
I read the post n my mood is spoiled but Zaya are more important to me so I will forget all this n concentrate on my Zaya
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

I know right

I read the post n my mood is spoiled but Zaya are more important to me so I will forget all this n concentrate on my Zaya

Yes, after that.i stopped looking at their.posts😕
Any human when they are agony, they express.their views, that's what aliya did sterday
Khair chod, I loved the way they were Yesterday, too good our zaya
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Yes, after that.i stopped looking at their.posts😕
Any human when they are agony, they express.their views, that's what aliya did sterday
Khair chod, I loved the way they were Yesterday, too good our zaya

totally true
Loved Zaya in yesterday's episode n now ready to. Love them again in today's Episode
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, I agree with you Gagan didi. We shouldn't talk more about this, i'm not a muslim i dont know much about this. But I don't like this thing happening before everything is cleared out
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Come on since when did everyone take it so serious😆...I mean seriously I say if Someone thinks CVS have insulted islam...I ask them how much do you know about islam that you can question the CVS??
We all learn from anyone and anything...but it is UPTO us to decide what is good and bad for us and islam...you can't blame the CVS...they have and will continue to show something which may or may not offend us...but it is for us to decide whether it is to be followed or not...

And yesterday ZAYA POV is justified...I mean when some one love each other...how can they accept HALALA they are just shown questioning about it...they are not going against it...so I say WAIT AND WATCH...😃