Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

See, Had he known about her innocence he wouldn't have done that to her. As i told before, he is a human being! Just A Human Being! He has no magical powers to do something and come to know about the truth! And he was being Manipulated against her, to add up!

Suraiya Definitely needs a hard punishment for playing with people's lives! be it Nafeesa, Fahad, Zain, Ayat, Gauhar! Even her own husband!

c zain is human so y didnt he treat aaliya as human yaar????even if she has done the mistake even aaliya is human
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it seems like people r learning Islam from fictional shows
wow
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

It seems you don't watch the show closely. Rehman explained why Aaliya doesn't know about halala. Let alone Aaliya, a lot of people don't know about it because it is something that is not taught! Most parents tell their kids that divorce is really hated by Allah and so don't do it and just leave it at that. Most people also know that after third talaaq there is almost no return. People read Qu'ran doesn't mean they understand all of its teachings as they are written in Arabic.

Quran is in Arabic but it has been translated in all languages of this World..even some are in translation with Explanation in the light of Prophet Mohammad PBUH life's teaching ..so being a muslim doesnt mean u know everything abt Islam..u should have Read Quran with explanation to get true knowledge abt Islam..if u cant do this..then simply Follow Dr. Zakir Naayak for this purpose you will surely get your answer..
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

wow

lol...really😆

Word Count: 1

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

wow

I know naa
So true😆
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a Muslim but have never heard of Halala until now...I don't think any parent or imam teach children about talakh and Halala.But I see a lot of people claim they know but are actually unware of the facts.Bottom line is Halala is haram and people have misconception about Talakh procedure and Halala unfortunately.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All I want to say is it is UPTO us to decide which to be taken as good and bad...see I have learnt from childhood about islam and yes I have watched BI since the start...but till now I have only taken things which I found is right and Islamic...and have ignored many scenes which have been against islam...
Almost every viewer of BI I feel is mature enough to decide the goods and bads...if you want to point out a mistake just from one episode...I can give you more than one from previous episodes...ADMIT IT it is a DAILY SOAP...and they will go to any extent to drag the tracks...it is for us to decide what's right and wrong...

Coming to yesterday's episode...see ALIYA and ZAIN never knew about HALALA...if they had previously known about it or ATLEAST ALIYA knew about it...it would not have been dragged till here...it would have ended at the MATERAN TRACK itself...so for me the divorce process itself was wrong and completely misplaced...

Yesterday we heard ALIYA going against QURAN but will she...it is just a SUSPENSE to create more drama and we must not take it seriously...in the end it will be HALALA...they are just showing us how some one who thought can be united even after divorce have to go the HALALA way to reunite...so it is obvious for ZAYA to tell those things yesterday as they love each other...

I just want to say many of us did not know HALALA until BI...we researched about it only after knowing it from BI...so I request you to give that BI a chance to explain why they showed ALIYA in a UNEXPECTED way which has shocked many of us...clearly every scene till now was shown having a reason and so will this...

I know I have written longer than yours...but this is my POV😆
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Quran is in Arabic but it has been translated in all languages of this World..even some are in translation with Explanation in the light of Prophet Mohammad PBUH life's teaching ..so being a muslim doesnt mean u know everything abt Islam..u should have Read Quran with explanation to get true knowledge abt Islam..if u cant do this..then simply Follow Dr. Zakir Naayak for this purpose you will surely get your answer..

Yes and it was also Dr Zakir Naik who said that Halala is haram and there's no such thing in the Quran.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so u people.want everything perfect
that means each and everything real
ok
even death scenes right
our CVS did mistake then
they didn't kill osmaan sir in real life 😎
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

Yes and it was also Dr Zakir Naik who said that Halala is haram and there's no such thing in the Quran.

halala is haraam only in a condition when a woman purposely married 2nd time with another man to go back to his first husband...this type of halala is haraam...
or agr ye halala haram he..to na kre kisi or se marriage..but still first husband k lye bhi wo hallal to phir bhi nai hogi na
Edited by gunurlove - 10 years ago