Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya-lover20

@gunrlove
Actually yes i am 100% agree wid you as muslim there is nothing more than islamic principles i mean isse zada ye cheez buri hai k you are comparing your love... I hate that thing please pehly knowledge hasil kren then show banae

LOL they did gather knowledge and then they did this show. No one has a death wish of bringing up such a track on TV which can be seen WORLDWIDE without proper knowledge. All muslims follow the islamic rules is just an illusion. It is a bitter truth that muslims also follow some muslim rules while most of the rules even muslims are not aware of.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

this is how islam respects woman n no man can hurt his wyf.n zain's mother has never thought him quran being pakki musalman even aaliya doesnt know abt halala...n its words of allah so no human or love is important than that...

they showed the talaaq wrongly n now halala

@ Bold:
That is my Point..doesn't know anything abt Islam and Quran...and calling herself a Pakki and sacchi muslim...😆

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gunurlove

@ Bold:

That is my Point..doesn't know anything abt Islam and Quran...and calling herself a Pakki and sacchi muslim...😆

It seems you don't watch the show closely. Rehman explained why Aaliya doesn't know about halala. Let alone Aaliya, a lot of people don't know about it because it is something that is not taught! Most parents tell their kids that divorce is really hated by Allah and so don't do it and just leave it at that. Most people also know that after third talaaq there is almost no return. People read Qu'ran doesn't mean they understand all of its teachings as they are written in Arabic.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
avi leave his state of anger...even if he gave it normally the procedure is wrong...
a talaaq is not valid until wyf accepts the talaaq

C allah has created every women from her soulmates rip bone it means that a man cant treat his wyf lyk a slave nor lyk a maalkin...he shud treat her equally but zain didnt do that...before giving talaaq he didnt analyse the truth n dat was a big mistake.
more than that allah has made women a weak creature dan man physically so he clearly states every man to protect women n not to play with their weakness but again zain did it...
suariya gna suffer at end which v all know...a wyf cant enter paradise unless her husband forgives her n usman is never gonna forgive suraiya
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

@ Bold:

Come On Yaar! It's just a fictional show! Wait for another episode and we will all talk about wasting our time fighting on this topic! 😆

And one more thing, It is not necessary that she knows all quranic laws from her childhood right? If you watched the episode clearly, someone said it. "Halala aise cheez nahi hai ke sab musalmano ko us bare me pata ho, isiliye Aliya jaise Namazi, ladki ko bhi ye pata nahi"
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL they did gather knowledge and then they did this show. No one has a death wish of bringing up such a track on TV which can be seen WORLDWIDE without proper knowledge. All muslims follow the islamic rules is just an illusion. It is a bitter truth that muslims also follow some muslim rules while most of the rules even muslims are not aware of.

@ Bold:
Ok fine i agree with your point..its true all muslims dont follow Allah's rules..but its on minority basis..means...some kind of chote chote sins u can say.. and
But divorce and Halala is a major issue..every muslim knows abt it and dont go against it..u know..i live in muslim society..but ever in my life i never heard that a muslim has ever got a need of doing halala...process of giving 3 times divorce is itself not so easy...bht soch samjh k deni hoti he...or agr Zain ko aaliya se itna hi pyaar tha to itni jaldi kya thi 3 divorce ek saath dene ki..
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

It seems you don't watch the show closely. Rehman explained why Aaliya doesn't know about halala. Let alone Aaliya, a lot of people don't know about it because it is something that is not taught! Most parents tell their kids that divorce is really hated by Allah and so don't do it and just leave it at that. Most people also know that after third talaaq there is almost no return. People read Qu'ran doesn't mean they understand all of its teachings as they are written in Arabic.

a pakki musalman is one who knows each n every words of allah...n quran have translations...i have reached half way now...
i myself dont call me pakki musalman cs am only on d half way😆
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but i disagree with you
Lol...i think tht the talaaq of zaya itself isn't valid...
Im sure cvs must have done some research...and plus i don't think that anybody will apply everything in real life after seeing a scene in a PURELY FICTIONAL SHOW...
There are so many other shows on TV which dont follow the correct tradition/religion rules at all...toh sirf beintehaa hi ko kyun bash karna...yeh samajh mein nahi aata...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

avi leave his state of anger...even if he gave it normally the procedure is wrong...

a talaaq is not valid until wyf accepts the talaaq

C allah has created every women from her soulmates rip bone it means that a man cant treat his wyf lyk a slave nor lyk a maalkin...he shud treat her equally but zain didnt do that...before giving talaaq he didnt analyse the truth n dat was a big mistake.
more than that allah has made women a weak creature dan man physically so he clearly states every man to protect women n not to play with their weakness but again zain did it...
suariya gna suffer at end which v all know...a wyf cant enter paradise unless her husband forgives her n usman is never gonna forgive suraiya

See, Had he known about her innocence he wouldn't have done that to her. As i told before, he is a human being! Just A Human Being! He has no magical powers to do something and come to know about the truth! And he was being Manipulated against her, to add up!

Suraiya Definitely needs a hard punishment for playing with people's lives! be it Nafeesa, Fahad, Zain, Ayat, Gauhar! Even her own husband!
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

My understanding is muslims all around the world are being taught the world of Allah from childhood itself and they are not gathering information from any fictional shows,so to say the show is misleading people with the wrong laws..then if you know the laws already what is the problem. My point of view may not be politically correct and I do not intend to impose it on others or offend anybody. The Talaaq law gives unfair advantage to men,women have no say in it. And Halala nikkah that's like punishing a person who did a mistake with another mistake. It's like an eye for an eye but unfortunately both the victim and the person who committed the mistake are punished. Why would a woman want to go through a halala nikkah and get divorced again if she has not done any mistake in the first divorce process itself.So to seek answers from a religious scholar ..that's all Aaliya did. For her this law is not much of help ,so she wants to challenge it. For others who wants to follow the law word by word let them follow it. This is Aaliya Ghulam Haider's (a fictional character )fight and she didn't urge anybody to follow suit. And whether she is a Pakki and Sacchi muslim , that's for god to decide isn't it?

c d matter is not about misleading muslims...its about giving wrong impression of our religion to the world