Hate yesterday epi.. :@

zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate yesterday episode q k in logo ko nai pata k ye log jo kuch keh rae thay un baton ka kitna galat matlab hta hai i mean yaaar agar ap ko muslims law nai pata to ap pehly jan lo drama banane se pehly i am very dissappointed dailouges boht bure thay inko ya to phr tallaaak nai krwani chahiye thi jazbati ho kr pehly talak kr wa di or ab inhe khud nai pata k krna kya hai urgghhh i knw shayad sb mujh se diff sochte hai but this is what i feel... I do hope k next time dailouge likhne se pehly achi trhan parhly please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont watch BE intihaa on daily basis..watch sometimes..but get to know abt the story...
by chance i saw yesterday's episode and it was Completely disgusting...
i Agree with you...if you dont know abt Islam then u dont have any need to propagate such kind of your so called love stories...
i mean seriously ...if you had this much strong bond and love relation as a husband wife...then you whould had think abt it before giving 3 divorce to your wife...and now by denying Halala...she is going completely against Quran..(Which is a word of Allah) and still calling herself a Pakki and Sacchii Muslim..What non sense...😡
This Pakki And Sachi muslim does even know the Exact meaning of Islam and its rules...
Beintihaa makers..if you dont know anything abt Islam..then you should better stop making Shows on muslims and their religion...this show should be shut down immediately..before ppl get worse knowledge abt Islam and take Allah's rules according to their own self needs...
...Allah has defined each and everything in so symmetric way regarding this matter in Quran...giving 3 divorce to your wife is not so ordinary thing in a person's life...but if he did...then its impossible to go back to that wife ..i have never ever seen such case in my life...

Just for making their show's TRP with such rubbish Aaliya's speech...if they think they are doing a great job..then let me tell you all ..none Sacha and Pakka muslim will never ever think abt go against Quran and Allah's shariyat...
Ab Beintihaa or us k Makers ko Allah hi bachae...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to say the truth the divorce itself is not valid
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gunurlove

i dont watch BE intihaa on daily basis..watch sometimes..but get to know abt the story...

by chance i saw yesterday's episode and it was Completely disgusting...
i Agree with you...if you dont know abt Islam then u dont have any need to propagate such kind of your so called love stories...
i mean seriously ...if you had this much strong bond and love relation as a husband wife...then you whould had think abt it before giving 3 divorce to your wife...and now by denying Halala...she is going completely against Quran..(Which is a word of Allah) and still calling herself a Pakki and Sacchii Muslim..What non sense...😡
This Pakki And Sachi muslim does even know the Exact meaning of Islam and its rules...
Beintihaa makers..if you dont know anything abt Islam..then you should better stop making Shows on muslims and their religion...this show should be shut down immediately..before ppl get worse knowledge abt Islam and take Allah's rules according to their own self needs...
...Allah has defined each and everything in so symmetric way regarding this matter in Quran...giving 3 divorce to your wife is not so ordinary thing in a person's life...but if he did...then its impossible to go back to that wife ..i have never ever seen such case in my life...

Just for making their show's TRP with such rubbish Aaliya's speech...if they think they are doing a great job..then let me tell you all ..none Sacha and Pakka muslim will never ever think abt go against Quran and Allah's shariyat...
Ab Beintihaa or us k Makers ko Allah hi bachae...

@Bold. Ahaan. Sure 😆
And also People all across the world have already taken Allah's rules according to their own self needs centuries ago. Wherever there is rules, there is breaking of rules or bending of rules from the getgo. So your reasoning for why the show should be shut down is completely illogical. Maybe this show just gave you a reality check 😉
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol Saheba 😆

What The Hell! If he divorces his wife he isn't called a Lover of her? Come On! He is a human being! Dont tell that you dont make mistakes! Its Just that, he made some bigger mistake, and that was because of the Wrong accusation! He was instigated against Her, and he repents now. There is no way back? For a mistake made by mistake? I don't even agree to this!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@gunrlove
Actually yes i am 100% agree wid you as muslim there is nothing more than islamic principles i mean isse zada ye cheez buri hai k you are comparing your love... I hate that thing please pehly knowledge hasil kren then show banae
Edited by zaya-lover20 - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Lol Saheba 😆

What The Hell! If he divorces his wife he isn't called a Lover of her? Come On! He is a human being! Dont tell that you dont make mistakes! Its Just that, he made some bigger mistake, and that was because of the Wrong accusation! He was instigated against Her, and he repents now. There is no way back? For a mistake made by mistake? I don't even agree to this!

this is how islam respects woman n no man can hurt his wyf.n zain's mother has never thought him quran being pakki musalman even aaliya doesnt know abt halala...n its words of allah so no human or love is important than that...

they showed the talaaq wrongly n now halala
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Bold. Ahaan. Sure 😆
And also People all across the world have already taken Allah's rules according to their own self needs centuries ago. Wherever there is rules, there is breaking of rules or bending of rules from the getgo. So your reasoning for why the show should be shut down is completely illogical. Maybe this show just gave you a reality check 😉

Okk Fine...if ppl breaks Allah's rules then they will get their reward on the day of judgement only... (Qayamat ka din) ..and also if he does individually then its a matter of man and Allah...but this is not an individual issue..here they are spreading negativity abt Islam on Media basis...where many ppl who even dont know the basic rules and regulation of Islam..will start thinking on the same way which media is showing to them...
As i said non muslims dont know anything abt this thing..so they should keep quiet on this matter...
i dint come here to fight or arguing on anything..i just wanted to say Makers are doing wrong..so they shuold stop this non sense
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

this is how islam respects woman n no man can hurt his wyf.n zain's mother has never thought him quran being pakki musalman even aaliya doesnt know abt halala...n its words of allah so no human or love is important than that...

they showed the talaaq wrongly n now halala

See! No woman can hurt other woman to this extent too! So there must be a punishment for Suraiya also right? Now, Zain Regrets now! He is aware of the truth and has suffered enough. And he also has guilt. Why should he not go back to her? Why should Allah do this to them? In the first place, the divorce must have been nullified for giving it while he was in anger!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My understanding is muslims all around the world are being taught the world of Allah from childhood itself and they are not gathering information from any fictional shows,so to say the show is misleading people with the wrong laws..then if you know the laws already what is the problem. My point of view may not be politically correct and I do not intend to impose it on others or offend anybody. The Talaaq law gives unfair advantage to men,women have no say in it. And Halala nikkah that's like punishing a person who did a mistake with another mistake. It's like an eye for an eye but unfortunately both the victim and the person who committed the mistake are punished. Why would a woman want to go through a halala nikkah and get divorced again if she has not done any mistake in the first divorce process itself.So to seek answers from a religious scholar ..that's all Aaliya did. For her this law is not much of help ,so she wants to challenge it. For others who wants to follow the law word by word let them follow it. This is Aaliya Ghulam Haider's (a fictional character )fight and she didn't urge anybody to follow suit. And whether she is a Pakki and Sacchi muslim , that's for god to decide isn't it?