What will happen in dis case ?

Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I was wondering what if say Aaliya marries Rehan (lets say) and if Rehan promises her that he will divorce her after some time... Then She would be permitted to marry Zain right ? And what if at the end Rehan retracts back and breaks his promise , so in dis case can Aaliya (a girl) divorce him ?

P.S- I ain't a muslim .so please bear my thoughts 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry even m a non-Muslim so I have no idea
I don't think Aaliya will agree to marry rehaan
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
halala nikaah itself is a sin...but a girl also can give talaaq
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m also a non-muslim
ntng knw abt dat
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He cannot marry her with a promise that he would give a divorce..that itself is a sin..the divorce has to come from him with his own choice..and yes the girl can give divorce as well. 😛
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m not muslim but as far as i know woman can demand for divorce in islam and it is called khula talaq.but the process is long and getting khula divorce is difficult.if halala happens in bi.aliya rehan marriage will unintentional.aliya will never marry rehan for getting baack to zain.there may be some other reason of her marriage to rehan.but big question is that will aliya agree to leave him and his family even if rehan wants to divorce her.i don't want it to go the route of hum dil de chuke sanam.they better show some loop hole in zaya divorce otherwise every thing will be messed up.intentional halala is also haram i. don't trust cvs if they will show zaya reunion so soon they will not left with strong track.they want to drag it.baki bi is unpredictable god knws better.

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Sorry even m a non-Muslim so I have no idea

I don't think Aaliya will agree to marry rehaan

well lets see what they got in store for us

Originally posted by: arshi2

halala nikaah itself is a sin...but a girl also can give talaaq

dats a relief to hear . I thought only a guy can give 😆

Originally posted by: afucutie

He cannot marry her with a promise that he would give a divorce..that itself is a sin..the divorce has to come from him with his own choice..and yes the girl can give divorce as well.😛

Hmmm lets see what happens

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

I m not muslim but as far as i know woman can demand for divorce in islam and it is called khula talaq.but the process is long and getting khula divorce is difficult.if halala happens in bi.aliya rehan marriage will unintentional.aliya will never marry rehan for getting baack to zain.there may be some other reason of her marriage to rehan.but big question is that will aliya agree to leave him and his family even if rehan wants to divorce her.i don't want it to go the route of hum dil de chuke sanam.they better show some loop hole in zaya divorce otherwise every thing will be messed up.intentional halala is also haram i. don't trust cvs if they will show zaya reunion so soon they will not left with strong track.they want to drag it.baki bi is unpredictable god knws better.

even I am praying that somehow they show that the divorce didn't happen at all ...that would be a big twist ... I hope our wish comes true somehow...