Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Farhan sir is a muslim he also knows the religion very well.
So let's see how dis track is going.
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

First Of All, Please Cool Dear, Dont lose your calm now. Read this in Peace with no thoughts in your mind please.

First i am not a muslim, but i do respect all religions. Even i don't like the fact that, this is controversial. But CV's have taken this route. See, Please, for once, Keep Yourself in His/ Her place to just think about it.

And The Producer himself is a Muslim, he would not go against his own religion, There is more to this, please keep calm and watch the further episodes to know. Please!

i dont need to watch further episodes for boiling my blood...
i know here so many ppl are non muslims.so i have no complains to them...because they dont know anything abt Islam...they will just go with their Fav couple bonding only..they wont care wo aese milen ya wese milen..but a muslim cant tolerate such kind of propaganda against islam..there is already so many wrong and false information abt Quran and Islam on internet...
my Point is..if they want to make a show on muslims then they should keep it in islam and Quran's limits...giving 3 divorce, then accepting or denying Halala condition is not a game...
Its an authentic order given by Allah..and a true muslim cant deny Allah's word...

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LOL! See, It does not say to go against Allah! I am a Hindu Brahmin. But, This show has made me pray to Allah too. Yes, If i dont find any solution, i dont know quranic Verses, But i still pray to Allah along with my own fav god. Lets Keep Calm and Watch. I am sure there is no thing against religion.

so before telling ne thing am waiting patiently for today epi😊
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

i know here so many ppl are non muslims.so i have no complains to them...because they dont know anything abt Islam...they will just go with their Fav couple bonding only..they wont care wo aese milen ya wese milen..but a muslim cant tolerate such kind of propaganda against islam..there is already so many wrong and false information abt Quran and Islam on internet...
my Point is..if they want to make a show on muslims then they should keep it in islam and Quran's limits...giving 3 divorce, then accepting or denying Halala condition is not a game...
Its an authentic order given by Allah..and a true muslim cant deny Allah's word...

dear more than 75% of this forum members r muslims...n v r waiting for today's epi to air before commenting
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Farhan sir is a muslim he also knows the religion very well.

So let's see how dis track is going.

dear the entire way of talaaq was shown wrong i think they declare that as wrong way to divorce n unite them
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

so before telling ne thing am waiting patiently for today epi😊

Exactly what i meant. 😊
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Firstly, The method of divorce was as itself wrong! Where were you then? This is just the young Generation fighting against! Please dont let your blood boil now - Calm Down.
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

dear more than 75% of this forum members r muslims...n v r waiting for today's epi to air before commenting

whatever...but if Zain and Aaliya will get marry now...then these 75% muslims including Show's producer must have need to read Quran with translation and its Explanation to know abt the true procedure of Talaq and Halala...you will get it in Surat Baqra and Surat Talaq...
and if they still wont able to understand then just watch Some of Dr. Zaakir Nayak lecture on Talaaq and Halala issues from youtube...
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#990066">This msg is true..its not any kind of Haters of bashers saazish...</font>

<font color="#990066">Its a reality..which u all non muslims dont know abt it.</font>
<font color="#990066">just becoz of this non sense i came on this forum only..</font>
<font color="#990066">If beintihaa makers dont have any knowledge abt islam then they dont have any rights to go directly against Quran..</font>
<font color="#990066">Do you all have any Idea what is Quran and what is Its meaning.or what is Allah saying in Quran...nahi na..</font>
<font color="#990066">then its better to stay away from such topics to include in your shows...makers ko agr Love strory dikhani he to dikhaen.but what is the need of spreading wrong information abt Quran and Islam...😡</font>

<font color="#990066">First of all toh Aaliya should have learn abt the meaning of Kalma only..then further talk abt on Islamic topics and Allah's Orders...</font>

hey hey hey
Dude ... I just shared it cos i felt like sharing it
Y u snappin at me
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

hey hey hey
Dude ... I just shared it cos i felt like sharing it
Y u snappin at me

🤣 Gauri Beech mein phans gayi ?😆