Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
iam scared like hell
oh god
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

bilkul bhi darne ki zarurat nahi hai iss dudh peete bachee pe hum bharri pad jayenge :-P

Mr,UKG ke bache
humse challenge karna hai kya bachu!!!
Chal aa jaa mujhe koi darr nahi hai
Euphoria_V thumbnail
I don't want beintehaa in danger zone
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chilll disss
Let's just wait n watch I am sure this mess will be handled
Euphoria_V thumbnail

yeh pic ko dekh ti hun toh dil "halala" track ke liye nahi maan raha hai
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww kitna cute hai
Dil kabhi nahi mantha halala ke liye
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This msg is true..its not any kind of Haters of bashers saazish...
Its a reality..which u all non muslims dont know abt it.
just becoz of this non sense i came on this forum only..
If beintihaa makers dont have any knowledge abt islam then they dont have any rights to go directly against Quran..
Do you all have any Idea what is Quran and what is Its meaning.or what is Allah saying in Quran...nahi na..
then its better to stay away from such topics to include in your shows...makers ko agr Love strory dikhani he to dikhaen.but what is the need of spreading wrong information abt Quran and Islam...😡

First of all toh Aaliya should have learn abt the meaning of Kalma only..then further talk abt on Islamic topics and Allah's Orders...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

This msg is true..its not any kind of Haters of bashers saazish...

Its a reality..which u all non muslims dont know abt it.
just becoz of this non sense i came on this forum only..
If beintihaa makers dont have any knowledge abt islam then they dont have any rights to go directly against Quran..
Do you all have any Idea what is Quran and what is Its meaning.or what is Allah saying in Quran...nahi na..
then its better to stay away from such topics to include in your shows...makers ko agr Love strory dikhani he to dikhaen.but what is the need of spreading wrong information abt Quran and Islam...😡

First of all toh Aaliya should have learn abt the meaning of Kalma only..then further talk abt on Islamic topics and Allah's Orders...

First Of All, Please Cool Dear, Dont lose your calm now. Read this in Peace with no thoughts in your mind please.

First i am not a muslim, but i do respect all religions. Even i don't like the fact that, this is controversial. But CV's have taken this route. See, Please, for once, Keep Yourself in His/ Her place to just think about it.

And The Producer himself is a Muslim, he would not go against his own religion, There is more to this, please keep calm and watch the further episodes to know. Please!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
avi...am waiting for tonight epi...they have to justify sumthing yaar...if a single person is acting wrong its ok...its media n its watched by many peopl they cant simply provoke people to go against allah
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

avi...am waiting for tonight epi...they have to justify sumthing yaar...if a single person is acting wrong its ok...its media n its watched by many peopl they cant simply provoke people to go against allah

LOL! See, It does not say to go against Allah! I am a Hindu Brahmin. But, This show has made me pray to Allah too. Yes, If i dont find any solution, i dont know quranic Verses, But i still pray to Allah along with my own fav god. Lets Keep Calm and Watch. I am sure there is no thing against religion.