Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Fabulous post and review πŸ‘

Thank you very much❀️
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew today I would get a looong LOVE STATION...as few word are not enough to describe the episode...πŸ˜†

Really AWESOME POST...πŸ‘

I am a Muslim so your POV is right...see neither was it ZAIN nor ALIYA's fault...it was their families who took them as bait for their own personal gains...so why blame ZAYA...

Yes ZAIN divorced ALIYA but if you see both have gone through the same pain and they have regretted not thinking about each other but their families...and now since they are doing something for each other and going against families how can they be said they are doing a crime...

I am with ZAYA but since the CVS brought up HALALA I want them to show it in a right way...so as to send a clear message..coz clearly some are not happy with ALIYA going against the Quran...so please CVS do not ruin your own show...πŸ˜•
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I knew today I would get a looong LOVE STATION...as few word are not enough to describe the episode...πŸ˜†

Really AWESOME POST...πŸ‘

I am a Muslim so your POV is right...see neither was it ZAIN nor ALIYA's fault...it was their families who took them as bait for their own personal gains...so why blame ZAYA...

Yes ZAIN divorced ALIYA but if you see both have gone through the same pain and they have regretted not thinking about each other but their families...and now since they are doing something for each other and going against families how can they be said they are doing a crime...

I am with ZAYA but since the CVS brought up HALALA I want them to show it in a right way...so as to send a clear message..coz clearly some are not happy with ALIYA going against the Quran...so please CVS do not ruin your own show...πŸ˜•

Thank you very much and I understand your POV😊
lets wait n watch.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it dear. ..u definitely did justice to episode...u described it perfectly
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome review!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it...❀️
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post and review
Yesterday's episode was really very good especially Zaya staying together n strong for their love
If Zaya are together no power in the world can defeat them
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I loved it dear. ..u definitely did justice to episode...u described it perfectly

Awww thank you sooo much😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

awesome review!!!πŸ‘
loved it...❀️

Thank you very much😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Superb post and review

Yesterday's episode was really very good especially Zaya staying together n strong for their love
If Zaya are together no power in the world can defeat them

Thank you so much and I agree with you very well😊