Love Station: Mohabbat har mazab se badi hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready to do my love station but before that as usual I want to do the quick review😃

The bystanders today were at no use expect for giving expressions while the scenes took place. They are fahad,Bilal and Shazia😊

Suraiya today finally heard what her son was going through for a long time and really she could not justify.

Zarina stepping up to save her sister's respect very well done to keep your plan on track because the person who will insult her the most will be you.

Rehman chacha today wanted to talk to son like his father figure where he very lovingly told Zain about how mostly people who might be very religious don't know about Halala nikah but it's the only way according to islam law to be together again. He also said how the religion isn't against mohabbat infact it is considered very pure😃

Over all a very important and out standing episode/performance by everyone one kudos to the team. We all love beintehaa for it's pace and today also nothing seemed slow or fast it was perfect😃 Lets move on to the love station❤️

Main Zain ke liya kaise haram ho sakti hoon😭👏👏
(Qazi sahab tells Zain about how Aaliya will have to follow halala nikah procedure if she wants to be back with you and it's a islam law. Zain asks him why would she pay the price if I am the one who made the mistake👏 Qazi sahab says that you will be punished because you will have to see her with someone else. When Qazi sahab was going to say about the "Quran" Aaliya says that Love is above any religion and a hubby & wife love is always pure but Qazi sahab says that now you are not married if you were you wouldn't need to remarry.Everyone leaves one by one leaving the two alone who are just too shattered with everything happening. Both fall down on the ground trying to understand their turmoil😭
Aaliya comes home and locks herself crying, she sees the "Quran" which has always been the solution to her problems. She picks it up and asks "Allah" how can she be haram for Zain because she has always looked up to "Allah" for her path.)

Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai❤️
(On the other hand Abdullah's come home just then Zain arrives yelling Aaliya is not haram for him. He says that I have come here to say only one thing that no matter how much Suraiya will try to keep them apart the closer he will be to Aaliya. No one can defeat their love be it religion or society. Today finally he spoke what he has been going through which is not at all false that after his divorce his mother has been manipulating him or even earlier than that. He is ready to hold Aaliya's hand no matter what others say or do👏👏 The scene with Rehman chacha was meaningful as well. He asked chacha that by marrying someone else how can Aaliya be halal.)

Humari Mohabbat haram nahi hai👏👏
(Aaliya opens the door for her parents and says that she is not weak to let her love fail by the islam law , religion or society. Shabana asks her to marry someone if she wants to be with Zain but again Aaliya makes it clear that the thought of marrying someone else is like killing herself. She is adamant of her decision even if she is slapped❤️ She sees her love Zain and walks over to him telling her parents that Zain never decides what he wants to do , he doesn't about his religion much either as he has just learnt on how to read "Namaz" but his love is pure like anything😃 they walk holding each others hand to the mazjid. As they walk everyone is raising a finger about Aaliya has walked in but she walks over to Qazi sahab and says that today when they came for their nikah they were refused because they are divorced. They were told that their Mohabbat is haram. Aaliya turns around to the people and tells them about herself being a person who has read "Namaz" from the age of 9 and never left any session of it because she could not from her heart. In school girls told her to fear "Allah" and not do certain things but she never feared because she has learnt to love and when there is love there is no fear. Aaliya says to Qazi sahab that she does follow this halala nikah law because she doesn't believe her Mohabbat is haram. She says that when a husband divorces his wife that is the biggest pain but when the husband realises his mistake and wants to accept his wife then why does she need to marry someone else to go back to her husband👏👏)

Wow I have a lot to say today. Hats off to the team for this out standing episode like seriously I love each and everything about this episode. Remember when I had made a poll whether Zaya would give it back to their families, our vote was "I don't think so but they should" well we all are glad that today they did. Zain was bang on that he is tired of having to convince his mother all the time but now he will go by his heart and will not go away from Aaliya no matter what. Aaliya says the same to her parents that no matter what I will not allow my love to defeat. I am very glad because their families are the biggest reason for the stage Zaya have been put into.

Now guys I'm not muslim as I am a hindu but I respect all religion and what I am going to say now is just my POV nothing against the religion.
Guys Aaliya is not doing anything wrong according to me she is right that she followed "Quran" for her best as she believed it to be right but today for the first time she is having questions arise as to why? Love is not a crime in any religion so why should it be haram?
Zain and Aaliya despite of being divorced never said that they are not husband and wife any more.

Secondly we follow a religion by heart not because we have to unless we do it with pure heart. Considering divorce is a sin in the eyes of "Allah" but we have seen that Zain has repented and "Allah" has forgiven him so they don't need to fear like they said that "Allah" is with them and will be.

They aren't doing anything as a sin in "Allah's" eyes as they are being supported by him.
Now coming back to the episode Zain & Aaliya I applaud their love and belief of not being wrong👏👏 Aaliya has read the "Quran" and when she opens the door she holds it close to her heart after that only she has refused so there must be a reason. Only after reading the "Quran" she takes the step she does and she is confident of herself and her love❤️

There is so much more involved but hats off to the team.

Precap Zarina is hell bent but nothing new for us as almost every single person has tried to do some sort of harm to their relationship so again they will fight. Looking forward tonight's episode , Zaya scenes and their strong and admiring fight. Rehan and family are out of the frame for now which is good , don't know if they will return or not but lets keep it to side now. The spoiler of Zarina forcing Bilal to marry Aaliya isn't surprising as Zarina will do anything after all she is the sister of Suri but off course Aaliya and Zain are adamant. Bilal lolz will not leave Shazia😆

Okay this is all guys I don't think I have done even a percentage justice to the episode in this post but I am want to say this again if anyone is upset about what I have said regarding Aaliya & Religion I apologize as I said nothing against the religion it's just the POV of the stand Zaya have taken. Thank you everyone looking forward to your feedback❤️
Edited by Priyakna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aha..dii once again a fantastic review given by you dude!!
Kal ka episode was just awesome...i just loved it yaar...
HarshIka nailed it...hats off

Awesome review dii
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

aha..dii once again a fantastic review given by you dude!!

Kal ka episode was just awesome...i just loved it yaar...
HarshIka nailed it...hats off

Awesome review dii

Thank you soo much Alina, I completely loved the episode myself as well❤️
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tittle bang on
awesome review
caps aww
according to me aliya did nothing wrong
I don't support halala
totally agree with ur pov priyanka
love u dear
superb review
zain aliya hatts off
thanks for an amazing review
loads of love,hugs to u (for ur POV)
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

tittle bang on
awesome review
caps aww
according to me aliya did nothing wrong
I don't support halala
totally agree with ur pov priyanka
love u dear
superb review
zain aliya hatts off
thanks for an amazing review
loads of love,hugs to u (for ur POV)

Awww thank you sooo much Phanka
love you for your POV and thanks a lot for understanding me❤️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kya kahunn pinkuu, applauding for your post 👏 commendable
lots of love ❤️
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post and review 👏
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 The episode was really amazing,finally Zain and Aaliya gave it back to their good for nothing parents 👏 Regarding religious sentiments, some have liberal views and when they think a law is unfair they raise questions,then some have conservative views and they follow the law word by word without questioning it,so in a free society like India people have that choice.Aaliya simply exercised her right.
Edited by anjalijiji - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Nice post 😊 The episode was really amazing,finally Zain and Aaliya gave it back to their good for nothing parents 👏 Regarding religious sentiments, some have liberal views and when they think a law is unfair they raise questions,then some have conservative views and they follow the law word by word without questioning it,so in a free society like India people have that choice.Aaliya simply exercised her right.

Thank you and I completely agree with you😃
Religion law are followed by heart not just because you belong to the religion.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

kya kahunn pinkuu, applauding for your post 👏 commendable

lots of love ❤️

Thank you sooo much Sara and lots of love to you too❤️