Best Dialogue 23 september

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Most favorite dialogue which touched my heart , of aaliya to zain, i mean how well she know her zain & the way Aaliya went to Zain and held his hand rightly when he came ..

"yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahut kam jaanta hai, namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha hai, par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. " 😳 ❀️

pure love,divine,serene full of bliss, i love how aaliya equal's his love to the purity of khudaa ❀️

For Our ZaYa ;-) "To be deeply loved, means a willingness to cut yourself wide open, exposing your vulnerabilities... hopes, hurts, fears and flaws. Hiding behind the highlight reel of who you are, is the real you and that person is just as worthy of love. There is nothing more terrifying or fulfilling, than complete love, it's worth the risk... reach for it."

They will break every freaking hurdle to be one soul . 😳 ❀️ can't wait for that day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
yes it's best dialogue
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm watching the same scene on TV right now!
Awesome Post! πŸ‘
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Wah
Awesome Post amd again luv ya fr this post...
It was indeed an awesome dialogue
Actually all ZaYas dialogues were bang on yesterday!!

P.S tumhare paas ab 4 more days apni break njoy karne ke liye...phir uske baad gandhiji ki madad karne jaana hai darling...agar nahi aayi toh pata hai na kya hoga!!!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to the post :)
I really applaud the dialogue writers as they put a lot of effort and meaning in them. Aaliya and Zain aka Harshika as well they have put these words into lives bang on.
All the dialogues were outstanding and all of them touched my heart to the core.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

awesome post
yes it's best dialogue

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I'm watching the same scene on TV right now!

Awesome Post! πŸ‘

awww thanks guys 😳

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Wah Wah

Awesome Post amd again luv ya fr this post...
It was indeed an awesome dialogue
Actually all ZaYas dialogues were bang on yesterday!!

P.S tumhare paas ab 4 more days apni break njoy karne ke liye...phir uske baad gandhiji ki madad karne jaana hai darling...agar nahi aayi toh pata hai na kya hoga!!!

Love ya back my sugar bear 😳 πŸ€— .. haaan haaan pata hai,, aaaungi padne, par ek shart par sher khormaa bnaa ke rakhnaa tab e lessons loongi nahi to mai ni aaane waali πŸ˜• 'rolling eyes" thinking"

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Hats off to the post :)

I really applaud the dialogue writers as they put a lot of effort and meaning in them. Aaliya and Zain aka Harshika as well they have put these words into lives bang on.
All the dialogues were outstanding and all of them touched my heart to the core.

indeed pinkuu, one the best episodes in BI history , can't get enough already
awww pleasure is all mine 😳
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear tu koi cooking class oar nahi aa rahi hai
No sheer korma...nahi aayi toh 2 ghante ka lecture dungi abh...
Aajao gandhji ki madad karo n woosh wossh...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...just watched that scene right now...this is what is called TRUE LOVE...and yes the words ALIYA said really touched my heart...it's true when both are not at fault how can someone say they are doing wrong...

ZAYA know the truth...and are actually doing the right thingπŸ‘πŸΌ...but going against HALALA please CVS explain that bit later...coz it might send a wrong message...πŸ˜•

Btw...AWESOME post...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
I really loved that dialogue
It was beautiful
Me_bini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes yes. i was melting listening to this lines. i dont know how often i repeated them! who ever wrote these lines, i am deeply impressed! hats off! and the way they conveyed these lines. ufff to die for!