Kudos Farhan n team!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg...Whattay episode...riveting...#bi I'm so glad zain told suraiyya off n brought her naqab out...that she is doing this coz she cares for him n society...all she cares about is herself...we all know that...but it was beyond satisfying to see it play out onscreen...qatl karke jatati Hain Jaise zindagi de rahi Hain...amazing only...n Aliya ke stand ke baare mein Jo Kahoon who kam hai...as I'm not a Muslim n don't know about Muslim laws, I should not be commenting...but the article I read a while ago revealed a lot on what the other aspect if perspective of the entire situation can be...really intrigued to see how Farhan takes it forward...kudos to the makers to bring forth such an important n oft misused aspect of Islam...n harshad n preetika totally aced their scenes...I'm so enjoying this show...more power to the team!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to harshika...they killed it
And kidos to cvs and farjhan sir
Awesome episode we got yesterday
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hats off to harshika...they killed it

And kidos to cvs and farjhan sir
Awesome episode we got yesterday

What a befitting reply to both of the so called guardians, suraiyya begum n Shabana-ghulam...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kudos to the whole bi team
Yesterday was an awesome episode
Harshika were fantabulous
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally dekh he liya episode meinne.. busy busy days.
Loved Zain's talk with Suraiya.. and Aaliya was awesome awesome. Beautifully done all around!