Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah! Thanks a lot for the review! The way the directors of Beintehaa have shown their slowly developing feelings for each other was perfect!πŸ‘ Beintehaa was simply mind-blowingly perfect in the initial days!πŸ‘ There was not even a small law in the way the story was or the execution or the direction! I love those days! 😳😳Miss them...

Can you please write a review on the second Nikkah scene? I mean it meant a lot for Zain and Aliya to marry each other again as friends. The dialouges, the situation, the BG score, the costumes and the execution was all very perfect! The CVs very well brought out the feelings of Zain and Aliya! The way their journey was till that moment was all very well captured! Probably one of the Best episodes of Beintehaa!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Not to forget that other man coming and asking if he could marry Aliya! Hilarious! Both Zain and Aliya got a big chopπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Miss them...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Beautiful scene aliya worried abt zain n dn't knw reason as to why bt she cn't see him in pain n zain kabhi phenati ho kabhi utaarti ho chahati kya ho tum zain one liners πŸ˜†

thanks saran for making such postsπŸ˜ƒ

awww pleasure is all mine ashis 😳

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Awesome Post Saranvir! I love your posts. And We are likely to get these kinds of scenes again!

awww thanks so much , yes yes we will be getting more in future , let me dance with ya πŸ₯³
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Yeah! Thanks a lot for the review! The way the directors of Beintehaa have shown their slowly developing feelings for each other was perfect!πŸ‘ Beintehaa was simply mind-blowingly perfect in the initial days!πŸ‘ There was not even a small law in the way the story was or the execution or the direction! I love those days! 😳😳Miss them...

Can you please write a review on the second Nikkah scene? I mean it meant a lot for Zain and Aliya to marry each other again as friends. The dialouges, the situation, the BG score, the costumes and the execution was all very perfect! The CVs very well brought out the feelings of Zain and Aliya! The way their journey was till that moment was all very well captured! Probably one of the Best episodes of Beintehaa!πŸ‘Not to forget that other man coming and asking if he could marry Aliya! Hilarious! Both Zain and Aliya got a big chopπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Miss them...

awww pleasure is all mine , but hp i already had posted that moment a few days back
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i love that scene!
Their kitkit was so much fun to watch.
i miss that 😭 😭
Great post sara