Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Old memories!!!
Hayee tht scene was so beautiful...i just loved it
Once again...you have proved to be awesome!!! Love this series f urs
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Falling in love with your posts...every time I keep on reading each and every line and go to the perfect flashback...some moments...never to be forgotten...

This was the first scene actually where she felt the pain for ZAIN...even though there was hatred...and ZAIN well he was taking everything as a joke then...look at him now...

We can actually see their change completely...now they cannot even live a minute w/o each other...πŸ˜†

Really an AWESOME MOMENT...keep on posting until we Get our ZAYA backπŸ˜ƒ...don't know when as currently we are on a slow paceπŸ˜•
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh I loved this scene. This scene was them sort of acting like a real hubby and wife for the first time. And they both were looking so gorgeous❀️ Pree wore that anarkali only once in the show 😭

Awesome Post SaraπŸ˜› It really brings back old memories 😳

awww thanks saheba πŸ˜ƒ yes indeed and you know what i loved that anarkali 😳 it realy suits her well

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

That moments were soo good

How Aaliya was soo worried about Zain n how determined she was on catching the person who did this
N the most important moment Aaliya helping Zain remove his tee!!!!!
Awesome post

awww thanks anagha 😳 you said it all

Originally posted by: neenzz

I was singing the whole track, so it took me a while to read it, lol, it was a really cute moment, although i don't believe in taveez and stuff, dua'a and Qurani surahs are best, but it's about them not about me, and I respect others believes, so I really loved that moment, like anyother ZaYa moment!

awww neenz , m glad you were along singing , n seriously m in love this song, totally on loop everyday 😳

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Beautiful moment :)

Aaliya knew that no matter what relationship she shares with Zain she cannot see him in any sort of pain.

indeed true !!

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

That was truly a golden moment.. I loved that scene... thanks sara for reminding me this beautiful moment..😊

awww pinkuuu ,pleasure is all mine 😳

Originally posted by: Agrata23

wow nice excellent scene yaar..really it was a golden moment..thanks for the post saran it gives pleasure to read abt the old scenes.old is goldπŸ‘

you see old beautiful memories πŸ˜ƒ beautiful indeed

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Old memories, I remember this scene it is when you could really see things starting to change between the two especially Zain the way he looks at her <3

yes mandy. the care feeling from aaliya , and the concern zain was seeing in her . the way he look gosh i watch this so many times .

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Oh god I jus love this scene sara, side effects of budding love, aliya bringing tweez to zain😳

Just love watching zain in that scene, the way he stares at her😳😳

U know sara, from that day I have dream, I want zain to bring tweez for aliya one day, but that didn't happenπŸ˜†, every time if any spoilers comes out regarding aliya being shot, or that mahasangam or bhopal riot I use to expect for something like this

Thanks for song dear, I was trying to hum it while reading

omg do you , dued i was wishing this from long to, i was like when aaliya will get shot , surely zain gona bring tawwez but now after they reunited officially i can see zain will give tawwez for sure, madhu 😳

Originally posted by: pinki123

Ohh loved thr scene soo much missing it
thank u soo mich for making such postes 😳

awww pleasure is all mine pink 😳

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awww I was watching this scene a few days ago
Amazing post as usual πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm Saranvir πŸ€—

awww ujlala, pleasure is all mine babe πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Old memories!!!

Hayee tht scene was so beautiful...i just loved it
Once again...you have proved to be awesome!!! Love this series f urs

awww my sugar bear alina.,, love ya back , o no you dint say love you to me for my post right lol, but yeah whatever love ya back alina πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Falling in love with your posts...every time I keep on reading each and every line and go to the perfect flashback...some moments...never to be forgotten...

This was the first scene actually where she felt the pain for ZAIN...even though there was hatred...and ZAIN well he was taking everything as a joke then...look at him now...

We can actually see their change completely...now they cannot even live a minute w/o each other...πŸ˜†

Really an AWESOME MOMENT...keep on posting until we Get our ZAYA backπŸ˜ƒ...don't know when as currently we are on a slow paceπŸ˜•

awww pleasure is all mine habeeba 😳. i will be posting every day darling , we will get our zaya back at any cost . whether the pace is fast or slow lol we will get them sure
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dude saranvir
I was gonna say love you for this post but i thought u wld get bored of the same feedback frm me everyday...love you back πŸ€—
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaa Sara din bana diya ... Re. ... Now I am gonna drool over it the whole day ..watched the scene last week on my tab
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tha was awesm scene.Acc. to me dat was Harshia nt ZaYa.
I hve said before, i love all ZaYa scenes
Thanks sara
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Dude saranvir

I was gonna say love you for this post but i thought u wld get bored of the same feedback frm me everyday...love you back πŸ€—

lol naaah i never get bored . after all gandhi ji effect gona kick my ass after 3 days. only 3 days left MADAM JI m coming for clases . sher khorma banaa ke rakhna huh

awww love ya back to alina 😳 πŸ€—

Originally posted by: katmaan

Ahaa Sara din bana diya ... Re. ... Now I am gonna drool over it the whole day ..watched the scene last week on my tab

chlo ab Luft uthayeiee es scene ka replay button ko khrab mat krna lol

Originally posted by: Baingan

Tha was awesm scene.Acc. to me dat was Harshia nt ZaYa.

I hve said before, i love all ZaYa scenes
Thanks sara

awww pleasure is all mine darling jyoti 😳
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful scene aliya worried abt zain n dn't knw reason as to why bt she cn't see him in pain n zain kabhi phenati ho kabhi utaarti ho chahati kya ho tum zain one liners πŸ˜†
thanks saran for making such postsπŸ˜ƒ
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Saranvir! I love your posts. And We are likely to get these kinds of scenes again!