Golden Moments Of ZAYA#11 Taweez Scene

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Evening Guy's 🤗 . How are Ya All , i hope ya all doing fine and perfect & Here Again with another Golden moment of ZaYa's , Today let's refresh the two moments of zain's accident ,as you know earlier that rocky hit him by car . so next day aaliya went to dargah to thanks allah for saving her kit-kit life's and brought taweez for zain . 😳

Aaliya ;-) Mere Maula Mere Maula (BGM) . Hajj ali baba , maine aapne ammi-abbu ki shaadi shuda zindgi dekhi hai , aur isi khawaab ke saath badi huyi hoon ki mere shauhar ko mujh se ,aur mujhe aapne shauhar se ek din waisi hi BEINTEHAA MOHABBAT hogi jaise mere ammi-abbu ko hai . lekin mohabbat to door mujhe aapna ristha smaj ni aya, magar kal maine jab uska behta khoon dekha to mere andr ek ajeeb sa ehsas tha, wo kya tha mai beyaan ni kar skti , lekin itna yakeen hai mujhe ki mera aur zain ka rishta koi ho ya na ho , magar mai use kabhi takleef mein ni dekh skti, kisi b takleef mein b nahi, Hajj ali baba ifaafazt kijiye us idiot ki aur mujhe kisi b tarah us aadmi tak pauncha dijeyie, jis ne zain ko yeh takleef di hai , kisi b tarah !! ❤️ Isqk Khuda started playing as BGM 😳

she came back home while zain was sitting on bed & aaliya was staring on his plaster while sitting besides him and as there were many get well soon wishes from his friends who came when aaliya was in dargah , he said farhan/shaun/kartar/poonam,aaye the aur likh ke gyee ab to jagah b ni hai likhne ke liye . 😆 as if he is trying to say aaliya tumm b likh do ,guys yeh zainu b na 😆

Aaliya ;-) sliding up his right arm shirt 😳

Zain;-) yeh kya kar rahi ho , while smirking , kabhi penhnaati ho, kabhi utaarti ho , mujhe to tumhaari neeeyat pe shaq hone laga hai .

Aaliya ;-) raising eyebrow's while BGM playing Jane kaun ho__Par ho tum kahin_Hain dill ko mere yaakeen __Na hain Iptiida , Na hai Imteehan__Hai Meri dastaan Tu Wahi__Tera Sukuun , Ya Junoon tera__Teri kushi ya tera gham __Jo bhi jiyaa wo Jiyaa maine__Jo bhi kiya tujhse Kiyaa___Beinteehaan ... !!! 😳 ❤️

Aaliya;-) touching taweez with her both eyes and started tying to zain's right arm .

Zain ;-) yeh kya hai ?

Aaliya ;-)baba ki dargaah pe gyi thi , tumhaare liye laayi hoon . utaarna mat ese

Zain ;-) mujhe aadat ni hai yeh sb cheezon ki .

Aaliya ;-) aadat nahi hai to daal lo ab kyu ki der saver ek din sabko khuda ki raah par chalna hi parta hai .

Zain ;-)with smirkily smile, aadat b dal jaayegi magar yeh to bata do yeh sb tum kar kyu rahi ho ?

while both staring at each other and BGM playing Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi thud usko dhoondke,__Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,__Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,__Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,__Hoga Ishq who,__Naa ho koi Ummeedein,__Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,__Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa Beintehaa Beintehaa Beintehaa ... !!!❤️ 😳

Well thats a wrap for today , i hope you all will liked it , please please leave your feedbacks that how much you guys liking these golden series , lame much lol 😆 ? until then ❤️ , 🤗 Peace out xoxo
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh I loved this scene. This scene was them sort of acting like a real hubby and wife for the first time. And they both were looking so gorgeous❤️ Pree wore that anarkali only once in the show 😭
Awesome Post Sara😛 It really brings back old memories 😳
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That moments were soo good
How Aaliya was soo worried about Zain n how determined she was on catching the person who did this
N the most important moment Aaliya helping Zain remove his tee!!!!!
Awesome post
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was singing the whole track, so it took me a while to read it, lol, it was a really cute moment, although i don't believe in taveez and stuff, dua'a and Qurani surahs are best, but it's about them not about me, and I respect others believes, so I really loved that moment, like anyother ZaYa moment!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful moment :)
Aaliya knew that no matter what relationship she shares with Zain she cannot see him in any sort of pain.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was truly a golden moment.. I loved that scene... thanks sara for reminding me this beautiful moment..😊
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice excellent scene yaar..really it was a golden moment..thanks for the post saran it gives pleasure to read abt the old scenes.old is gold👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Old memories, I remember this scene it is when you could really see things starting to change between the two especially Zain the way he looks at her <3
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god I jus love this scene sara, side effects of budding love, aliya bringing tweez to zain😳
Just love watching zain in that scene, the way he stares at her😳😳

U know sara, from that day I have dream, I want zain to bring tweez for aliya one day, but that didn't happen😆, every time if any spoilers comes out regarding aliya being shot, or that mahasangam or bhopal riot I use to expect for something like this

Thanks for song dear, I was trying to hum it while reading
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh loved thr scene soo much missing it
thank u soo mich for making such postes 😳