Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

I agree saheba, i loved aaliya and zain in today's episode, harshika were incredibly amazing today! Dialog delivery, perfect! Expressions, incredulous! Timing, bang on!

I loved how harshad, sorry zain gave it back to suri, her expression, priceless! She was shocked at what zain had just said, but it was about time she was shown the mirror, and what perfect execution!
I wish zain had said those things about Aaliya, like how deeni she is, because coming from her mouth, it looked like she was bragging.
I respect them for not accepting this "SOCIETAL" norm of halala nikaah, I said societal because it is not religious, like i keep saying, halala nikaah is haraam, and any "real" qazi, or moulvi, or mufti, or aalim would know that.
But remarrying after 3 talaaqs is also haraam. Luckily! Their talaaq process was not according to the shariah, and there are many other loopholes, so I'm still hoping they get remarried without a halala

yes there is a lot of things that are debatable honestly. And this is a very touchy and messy situation. All I want to do right it wait and watch how the story unfold.

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I agree completely Saheba.
We are always in a rush, it simply baffles me why?
Aliya as she said was taught to believe in her religion.
She had always sought answers in her holy book.
So for the first time when it failed her, she raised her voice.
Because she also believed in her love for zain, his love for her.
It is pure. So how can she be haram? That too to the person she loves.
Isn't it derogatory for her to marry again. Shouldn't that be haram instead of hallal?
You said it all.
Amazing post 😊

Thank you so much Sanika😳

Originally posted by: saranvir

Saheba , i am falling in love with ya ❤️

what an awesome review you have done 👏 . can totally relate with aaliya i mean she is reading Quraan when she was 9 , and she always puts her deeni-taalim above the world , she always found her answers in QUraan , and yes she was,she is,and as always zain said she is always be allah ki bandi , how proud zain is now of her , this the same guy young brat full of life full of adventure , never had he taken any relationship seriously , only in life of his he always admire his dad , he was his daddy dear , but now we all can see how much this boy is a man . the enormous growth in his chacter had shown , i was thinking while watching today's episode , it would be out of chacter of zain and aaliya if they will show halal , i mean after today's episode they can't do a 180 on em ever from now , today zain and aaliya choses themselves over their families , those families who are nothing for good , zaya are pour souls, soul mates , as mamu always said tumm dono ek jaise hi to ho , agar ek ko doosre se door kr diya jaaye to ek doosre ko lekar itna dukhi note ho ki kya btaau , now i remember mamu's words he told to suriya once , jab zain aur aaliya ki mohabat saamne aaeygi to sara zamana dekhega. yes its finally happening o man i so miss this man , i wish he was there in today's episode , he must be so proud of em .

i love today's dialogues of Aaaliya but u can say my most most favorite dialogue of aaliya to zain, i mean how well she know her zain & the way Aaliya went to Zain and held his hand with haq and tightly when he came! "yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahot kam jaanta hai yeh namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha.. par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. challo."
pure love,divine,serene,pure bliss. ❤️

Aaliya: "Itni kamzor nahi hoon main, ke apni pyaar ko itni aasani se haar jaane doongi. Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. Aapki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❤️ 👏

Aww how sweet of you Sara. Thank you so much 😳🤗
Man every single dialogue Zain and Aaliya said today was AWESOME.
I am realy excited for tomorrow.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I LOVED how Aaliya grabbed the blanket in a fist after Shabana said that the only way to get back at Zain is through halala nikaah. Because honestly if you look at it through Aaliya's eyes, right now this halala nikaah is making a mockery of the concept of love and marriage that she was always told and believed in!!

Saheba I love you for this post, especially this part this is what I've been trying to explain. This is why Aaliya is completely justified in her POV, look at this through her eyes and see how she feels hearing Zain is now haram for her and that she must go through marrying another man only to return to her love. It is just impossible for her to think about much less go through with. Aaliya's stance is completely within character for her and I couldn't be more proud of this girl than I was in this episode, she is not a puppet nor is she a toy that she can be handed to from one person to another. Aaliya is a human being with emotions and I applaud the CVs for showing a love story in a realistic manner where the leads are not mute or mahaan. Zain and Aaliya's love is pure in the true sense of the word and it is not being made a mockery of.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

as mamu always said tumm dono ek jaise hi to ho , agar ek ko doosre se door kr diya jaaye to ek doosre ko lekar itna dukhi note ho ki kya btaau , now i remember mamu's words he told to suriya once , jab zain aur aaliya ki mohabat saamne aaeygi to sara zamana dekhega. yes its finally happening o man i so miss this man , i wish he was there in today's episode , he must be so proud of em .

Sara, I love you for reminding me of these dialogues!!! Once again, BI's proven that it's truly unique by living up to the dialogues and scenes they've portrayed before.
Mamu's dialogues were the best ❤️ And they're coming all coming true, every single word! Especially the one about the whole world noticing ZaYa's love :D

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Saheba I love you for this post, especially this part this is what I've been trying to explain. This is why Aaliya is completely justified in her POV, look at this through her eyes and see how she feels hearing Zain is now haram for her and that she must go through marrying another man only to return to her love. It is just impossible for her to think about much less go through with. Aaliya's stance is completely within character for her and I couldn't be more proud of this girl than I was in this episode, she is not a puppet nor is she a toy that she can be handed to from one person to another. Aaliya is a human being with emotions and I applaud the CVs for showing a love story in a realistic manner where the leads are not mute or mahaan. Zain and Aaliya's love is pure in the true sense of the word and it is not being made a mockery of.

Thank you so much Mandy😳 Yes so far these two have really been shown in a realistic way. God I really hope that the beating up scene is just to make Aaliya say something against the Abdullah's or have Zain move out of BV. Because honestly, Aaliya was shown to have a strong resolve today. She said that Zain and Aaliya's love will not lose to the society, to the shariyat, etc..These can't be empty words. If Zain is hurt, then I just want her sherni side to come out. Just like when Rocky almost killed Zain!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Thank you so much Mandy😳 Yes so far these two have really been shown in a realistic way. God I really hope that the beating up scene is just to make Aaliya say something against the Abdullah's or have Zain move out of BV. Because honestly, Aaliya was shown to have a strong resolve today. She said that Zain and Aaliya's love will not lose to the society, to the shariyat, etc..These can't be empty words. If Zain is hurt, then I just want her sherni side to come out. Just like when Rocky almost killed Zain!

Same here! I want her dialogues about not being weak and not losing to come to light here. After showing her taking such a strong stand, it would be a shame to see her do a 180. I know Aaliya will be shaken seeing Zain beaten but it should only make her more determined to fight back against those who are trying to show her love as haram. I want sherni Aaliya too!

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here! I want her dialogues about not being weak and not losing to come to light here. After showing her taking such a strong stand, it would be a shame to see her do a 180. I know Aaliya will be shaken seeing Zain beaten but it should only make her more determined to fight back against those who are trying to show her love as haram. I want sherni Aaliya too!

Yes a 180 will be very disappointing and so i highly doubt they will do that mistake and even if Aaliya does, Zain will convince her otherwise :)
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A-W-E-S-O-M-E post dude
Hats off to you...love this post
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago