Main Zain Ke liye kaise Haram ho sakti hoon

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I know that there is a lot of debate when it comes to Aaliya's stance and with what she has said today. All I want to tell some people is that calm down and just give the makers time to tell the story of Zain and Aaliya. this is not about what you think or what you would have done. This is about Zain and Aaliya and what they are doing, what they are going to do. The makers are not here to mock the religion of Islam, but there are trying to show us the aspects of Islam AND the society!!
I personally didn't feel offended at all as a muslim girl myself at what Aaliya has said today. On the contrary, I just get more and more inspired by this girl.

Aaliya is the same girl who valued her self-respect and refused to go back with Zain. I will never forget the dialogue where she told Zain that you have learned to love this Mamu Ki Bhanji but you haven't learned to respect her. She stood up for her dignity as a woman and as an individual. So it makes sense that she stands up against this halala concept. I would have actually been disappointed if she had just accepted it, cry her heart out and then just do it to get back with Zain.

I LOVE what Aaliya was shown doing as soon as she went home and I LOVED what she said. This girl always valued her religion and she is right, she always went to Allah to guide her and help her..be it when she first got married to Zain or during Ramadan when her Mamu was paralyzed or during her Iddah period. Haram is a very meaningful word. And none of us can even fanthom how heartbreaking it is to hear that the immense love that you have for the person who was once your husband is Haram!!

Zain is not just her husband, but the only one she ever loved and always will. Then how can her love be called Haram. It made absolute sense for her to raise these questions and my heart went out to Aaliya in that scene. Yes these are the rules in Islam but there a lot of different cases out there and that rule affects people in different ways.

I LOVED how Aaliya grabbed the blanket in a fist after Shabana said that the only way to get back at Zain is through halala nikaah. Because honestly if you look at it through Aaliya's eyes, right now this halala nikaah is making a mockery of the concept of love and marriage that she was always told and believed in!!

"Main Zain Ko Nahi Bhool Sakti. Yeh Sab Ke baad bhi nahi. Halala Nikaah ke bare janne ke baad bhi nahi"

Yes, nothing can stop Aaliya from loving Zain. Absolutely nothing. I love how she told Shabana to slap her all she wants but her decision will not change. Zain and Aaliya are true soulmates in every sense. They might as well die without each other, that's how inseparable they are. Oh now this just reminded me, I am so happy that these two are not cowards who are going to threat to commit suicides or to run away in order for people to accept them together. NOPE, these two are going to FIGHT! And I will be cheering them on the whole time.

I LOVED the way her face lit up when she saw Zain in the mirror. God these two are just too cute. One can't help but feel protective of them. Sometimes I wish I was there in the story and I could be their ally πŸ˜† okay back to seriousness, the way she just walked past her parents and went over to hold Zain's hand tightly, OMG now how awesome was that! These two went through a lot ALONE for the past one year. But not anymore! Enough with the loneliness, enough with the manipulation, enough with controlling their lives. Fat lot of good their family did to them. This is what I always wanted..for them to stop listening to other people and to stop bending to their families to please them and for once just listen to their hearts and do what makes THEM happy.

That scene also reminded me of Aaliya's second challenge to Zain..where she asked him to choose between his family or her. In that scene, Aaliya chose Zain over her family. Much like Zain chose her by giving it back to Suri.

I Love also what Aaliya said in the masjid that Zain knows what he did wrong and that he has truly repented for it, honestly Aaliya wouldn't have forgiven him if he hasn't..they both already have suffered so much. So how does another punishment make their love pure. I am looking forward to what the Qazi Saab says tomorrow.

This is hands down the MOST EPIC AND REALISTIC love story I have ever watched. And I am so excited to see how ZAYA both tackle this and rise victorious. Usman must be so happy to see them together. (sorry i just miss this man and today's episode somehow reminded me of him..how he always believed that these two are meant to be together :D )

P.S. I can't believe I wrote such a long post πŸ˜†

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First I havent even watched the episode, but i have read many comments on my thread, like yours Ankeetas, sumaiyas and many more so technically i do know what happened in the episode.
The issues people are bringing up to dispute and feud about has, bestow to me has nothing to actually do with Zain or Aaliyahs love, their love is one side but religion and rules of the Islam on the other.

I acquiesce with many regarding the Halala topic entity of susceptible and hypersensitive feelings, thoughts, and the difference between right and wrong.

Before anyone sits down to point a finger of what is wrong and right, please uprightly and genuinely tell me you knew about the halala laws or the the shriyat or any in such? The fact these people themselves are uneducated in such topics do not hold the rights to voice their opinions and whats "right and wrong according to them."

As far as I am concerned from skimming through the episode, the last two minutes, nothing was stated against islam, the religion itself or its laws. Yet it was a pure scene of how two people are completely demolished and destroyed upon hearing such tragic laws that have to be complied. I, myself, were unaware of such laws and like Rehman stated very clearly, how even the most religious i.e. Aaliyah are unaware of such aspects.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath in, relax and just calmly with an open mind witness what they show, as far as I know they are not planning on getting their show shut down on the basis of fans useless reactions too.

If Islam is demonized in any matter, I myself will protest but so far nothing as such has happened.

Disclaimer: Aaliyah said as such cause she does not believe for her to go back to her husband, as Zain in her eyes is still her husband, she does not need to get married to another man. Her POV is correct but only if one desires to understand it.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Saheba great post, and I take the pleasure of being first so ressing

πŸ€—β€οΈ
LOL thank you for not giving me a heart attack todayπŸ˜† I would have fallen for it
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree saheba, i loved aaliya and zain in today's episode, harshika were incredibly amazing today! Dialog delivery, perfect! Expressions, incredulous! Timing, bang on!
I loved how harshad, sorry zain gave it back to suri, her expression, priceless! She was shocked at what zain had just said, but it was about time she was shown the mirror, and what perfect execution!
I wish zain had said those things about Aaliya, like how deeni she is, because coming from her mouth, it looked like she was bragging.
I respect them for not accepting this "SOCIETAL" norm of halala nikaah, I said societal because it is not religious, like i keep saying, halala nikaah is haraam, and any "real" qazi, or moulvi, or mufti, or aalim would know that.
But remarrying after 3 talaaqs is also haraam. Luckily! Their talaaq process was not according to the shariah, and there are many other loopholes, so I'm still hoping they get remarried without a halala
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree completely Saheba.
We are always in a rush, it simply baffles me why?
Aliya as she said was taught to believe in her religion.
She had always sought answers in her holy book.
So for the first time when it failed her, she raised her voice.
Because she also believed in her love for zain, his love for her.
It is pure. So how can she be haram? That too to the person she loves.
Isn't it derogatory for her to marry again. Shouldn't that be haram instead of hallal?
You said it all.
Amazing post 😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO why would i give you a heart attack?πŸ˜† and unressed
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saheba , i am falling in love with ya ❀️

what an awesome review you have done πŸ‘ . can totally relate with aaliya i mean she is reading Quraan when she was 9 , and she always puts her deeni-taalim above the world , she always found her answers in QUraan , and yes she was,she is,and as always zain said she is always be allah ki bandi , how proud zain is now of her , this the same guy young brat full of life full of adventure , never had he taken any relationship seriously , only in life of his he always admire his dad , he was his daddy dear , but now we all can see how much this boy is a man . the enormous growth in his chacter had shown , i was thinking while watching today's episode , it would be out of chacter of zain and aaliya if they will show halal , i mean after today's episode they can't do a 180 on em ever from now , today zain and aaliya choses themselves over their families , those families who are nothing for good , zaya are pour souls, soul mates , as mamu always said tumm dono ek jaise hi to ho , agar ek ko doosre se door kr diya jaaye to ek doosre ko lekar itna dukhi note ho ki kya btaau , now i remember mamu's words he told to suriya once , jab zain aur aaliya ki mohabat saamne aaeygi to sara zamana dekhega. yes its finally happening o man i so miss this man , i wish he was there in today's episode , he must be so proud of em .

i love today's dialogues of Aaaliya but u can say my most most favorite dialogue of aaliya to zain, i mean how well she know her zain & the way Aaliya went to Zain and held his hand with haq and tightly when he came! "yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahot kam jaanta hai yeh namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha.. par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. challo."
pure love,divine,serene,pure bliss. ❀️

Aaliya: "Itni kamzor nahi hoon main, ke apni pyaar ko itni aasani se haar jaane doongi. Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. Aapki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❀️ πŸ‘
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I applaud your post Saheba :)πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I applaud your post Saheba :)πŸ‘

Thank you Priyanka😳

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

First I havent even watched the episode, but i have read many comments on my thread, like yours Ankeetas, sumaiyas and many more so technically i do know what happened in the episode.

The issues people are bringing up to dispute and feud about has, bestow to me has nothing to actually do with Zain or Aaliyahs love, their love is one side but religion and rules of the Islam on the other.

I acquiesce with many regarding the Halala topic entity of susceptible and hypersensitive feelings, thoughts, and the difference between right and wrong.

Before anyone sits down to point a finger of what is wrong and right, please uprightly and genuinely tell me you knew about the halala laws or the the shriyat or any in such? The fact these people themselves are uneducated in such topics do not hold the rights to voice their opinions and whats "right and wrong according to them."

As far as I am concerned from skimming through the episode, the last two minutes, nothing was stated against islam, the religion itself or its laws. Yet it was a pure scene of how two people are completely demolished and destroyed upon hearing such tragic laws that have to be complied. I, myself, were unaware of such laws and like Rehman stated very clearly, how even the most religious i.e. Aaliyah are unaware of such aspects.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath in, relax and just calmly with an open mind witness what they show, as far as I know they are not planning on getting their show shut down on the basis of fans useless reactions too.

If Islam is demonized in any matter, I myself will protest but so far nothing as such has happened.

Disclaimer: Aaliyah said as such cause she does not believe for her to go back to her husband, as Zain in her eyes is still her husband, she does not need to get married to another man. Her POV is correct but only if one desires to understand it.

You said it all Zainab.πŸ‘ Love your commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜³