abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I think I just got the jist of what Zain said to Suri in his confrontation but I didn't fully understand it. I watch BI online so no subtitles so would anyone be kind enough to translate what he said to her please? :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Zain said that I know she's my mother..she's given birth to me..but If she's so fond of manipulations then she should've raised puppets, why did she give birth to him! He went on to say that no matter how much she tries to.separate them..he'll only keep going closer to Aaliya and nobody can defeat their true love- not them, not society..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay i will try my best here

Suri: Aaliya is not your wife and she can never be your wife. You can be mad at me but it doesn't change the truth. I just stopped you from commiting a sin.
Zain: we know for whom you have done this favour. People should learn how to do favours from Suraiya begum. She murders you and then she acts as if she gave you life.

And then Zarina steps in
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zarina tells him to respect him mom etc..
And Zain says: that's what I am saying that she is my mom. But if she loved to manipulate people so much then why give birth to me. Why not just raise dolls?

Listen carefully Suraiya begum, the more you try to separate me from Aaliya, the closer I will go to her. You can't make Zain and Aaliya's love.Not these people, not this law and not this shariyat.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yes thanks guys, I never understood the bit where he was going on about manipulation but now I do 😃
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for this post
i also watch it online but i can hear and understand all
i understood their arguement aswell but when zain shouts..that wasnt clear
but thanks to this post i now know
thank youu
and zain had some really good and powerful dialouges today