Jo bheji thi dua !

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In the last 9 months,I don't know how many times we all have wished for Suraiya's truth to come out,especially in front of Zain !
Today,finally,that wish has been granted ! Not completely out but at least Zain knows now that his mother's ego is so huge and she can stoop so low to get what she wants !
Zain realized how she had made him,her puppet and made him do things with her evil manipulations !
Zain won't follow her blindly anymore !
Am so glad to see this change and I hope it stays this way ! I don't want Zain to go back to her later on and say sorry or anything !
Suraiya deserved this...she has to choose between hatred-for-Aaliya or love-for-her-own-son !
Am so happy we had this scene !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm so glad someone made this post. I was literally jumping up and down when Zain was telling off his mum. At last he realised (kind of) what she did to both him and Aaliya. Harshad's acting BTW was on point πŸ˜›
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loved that scene! i just loved itπŸ˜ƒ Wonderful post girlπŸ‘
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! This was like one of the awaited scene, totally loved it.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Hey Amazing post πŸ‘ Harshad really nailed this scene! I was actually very surprised to see Zain reacting so extremely so soon..but I'm not complaining πŸ˜†

And I simply loved how he called her "Suraiya Begum"! That's the biggest slap on Suri's face!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know right finally Zain has reached his patient level , I had made a poll whether Zaya would give it back to their family and they did ❀️
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
I loved zain giving it back to suri she deserves it πŸ˜ƒ

I wish for suri's heart to atleast for one second if not more to soften up towards Aaliyah I want to see the day when she accepts Aaliyah.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know i feel she may hate aaliya and love zain, but she values her more than zain, and is affected more by her. So, that way, Aaliya holds a special place in her heart and mind. Now, if that ain't love πŸ˜‰ like she loves to hate Aaliya more than she loves Zain
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 post
I absolutely loved that scene suri really needed that