Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw you made a post, it was awesome! I couldn't agree more with you about Zain and finally he has proven he knows what his mother is all about! Damn the dialogues were bang on and Harshad nailed that confrontation scene, the tone in his voice, the pain and disgust in his eyes can anyone say this guy is a newcomer??? Suraiya deserved this and more!

I hope to read your post about Aaliya, don't let anyone discourage you just relax!! 😊
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Amazing post! I totally loved the Zain Suri confrontation! Zain finally saw through her manipulations and how well Harshad performed that scene! πŸ‘

I just hope cvs conclude this track asap! It's already drawing so much controversy and I wouldn't want BI to get into any sort of trouble
manny136 thumbnail
great post, I had expected the drama in todays epi the pain zaya would go through n even zain suri talk where he would plead his case but what zain did wow lol. even though zain wanted to be with aliya n suri ws against it zain never used this tone with her never, n today when he got the most painful shocking news n all thanks to his mom interference his limits finished. He realized how far his mom could go to keep aliya away from him. When i heard him call her suriaya begum wow how the times have changed. he finally is getting what his mom is capable of n i wonder what he will do when all of suris past deeds come out as well if this made zain so indifferent what will tht do. Suri was shocked by his tone, by his reaction i dont think she realizes how far she pushed zain today i dont think she understands the intensity of zayas love yet but slowly she will this was just the beginning.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just saw you made a post, it was awesome! I couldn't agree more with you about Zain and finally he has proven he knows what his mother is all about! Damn the dialogues were bang on and Harshad nailed that confrontation scene, the tone in his voice, the pain and disgust in his eyes can anyone say this guy is a newcomer??? Suraiya deserved this and more!

I hope to read your post about Aaliya, don't let anyone discourage you just relax!! 😊

Thank you Mandy😳 I will LOL I am rewatching the episode to get rid of the bad taste these people left in my mouthπŸ˜† I am really hoping that this is just the beginning and that Zain will give it back to her more in the future when it will be needed.

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey Amazing post! I totally loved the Zain Suri confrontation! Zain finally saw through her manipulations and how well Harshad performed that scene! πŸ‘

I just hope cvs conclude this track asap! It's already drawing so much controversy and I wouldn't want BI to get into any sort of trouble

Yes amazing confrontation it was. I seriously was not expecting this, I did not see this coming. Harshad was PERFECT!

Since they chose to go this way, I am sure they knew controversies were bound to take place. But the treatment that they are giving to this track thus far is amazing and if they continue this way I will fully support them and I am sure so are other muslims.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: manny136

great post, I had expected the drama in todays epi the pain zaya would go through n even zain suri talk where he would plead his case but what zain did wow lol. even though zain wanted to be with aliya n suri ws against it zain never used this tone with her never, n today when he got the most painful shocking news n all thanks to his mom interference his limits finished. He realized how far his mom could go to keep aliya away from him. When i heard him call her suriaya begum wow how the times have changed. he finally is getting what his mom is capable of n i wonder what he will do when all of suris past deeds come out as well if this made zain so indifferent what will tht do. Suri was shocked by his tone, by his reaction i dont think she realizes how far she pushed zain today i dont think she understands the intensity of zayas love yet but slowly she will this was just the beginning.

Yes. Everyone's face was worth watching when he called her Suraiya begum and I do not think that he's going to call her mom anytime soon. She is actually going to have to earn that now. Today was definitely an eye-opener for Zain and he has been pushed to the limi, the poor guy has reached his breaking point. Up until now he has done everything in his capacity to keep his family and his love happy. But his mom is hell bent on destroying that. You know one day I want her to have flashbacks of what Usman told her about Zaya's love.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
O wowo saheba very beautiful written . πŸ‘ can't wait to read Aaliya's part .
Saheba we are all so glad that finally creatives listened us , finally both zaya give their parents back what they wanted . m so glad about the performances they gave today πŸ‘ , they nailed it .

loved zain's ;-) Aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hai..mere saath Aaliya ke saath..bahot bada ehsaan kiya hai. EHSAAN KARNA TOH KOI SURRAIYA BEGUM SE SEEKHE! Katal Bhi KARTI HAI AUR JHATATI HAI JAISE ZINDAGI DE RAHI HAI. Pata hai Ammi hai meri, paida kiya hai. AGAR MANIPULATIONS KA ITNI HI Shaunk Hai Toh Paida Kyun Kiya?! KHATPUTLIYA PAAL LETI NA!!""Ek baat aap Khaan kol ke sun lijiye Surraiya begum.. Jitna hi aap Zain aur Aaliya ko door karegi.. main uske utna hi kareeb aaunga, zain aur aaliya ki mohabbat aap nahi hara sakti, nah hi yeh awaam, nahi yeh log, nah hi yeh kaum, nah hi shiriat ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: saranvir

O wowo saheba very beautiful written . πŸ‘ can't wait to read Aaliya's part .

Saheba we are all so glad that finally creatives listened us , finally both zaya give their parents back what they wanted . m so glad about the performances they gave today πŸ‘ , they nailed it .

loved zain's ;-) Aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hai..mere saath Aaliya ke saath..bahot bada ehsaan kiya hai. EHSAAN KARNA TOH KOI SURRAIYA BEGUM SE SEEKHE! Katal Bhi KARTI HAI AUR JHATATI HAI JAISE ZINDAGI DE RAHI HAI. Pata hai Ammi hai meri, paida kiya hai. AGAR MANIPULATIONS KA ITNI HI Shaunk Hai Toh Paida Kyun Kiya?! KHATPUTLIYA PAAL LETI NA!!""Ek baat aap Khaan kol ke sun lijiye Surraiya begum.. Jitna hi aap Zain aur Aaliya ko door karegi.. main uske utna hi kareeb aaunga, zain aur aaliya ki mohabbat aap nahi hara sakti, nah hi yeh awaam, nahi yeh log, nah hi yeh kaum, nah hi shiriat ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Sara😳
I am going to start on Aaliya's part now πŸ˜ƒ
And yes the CVs really delivered. Man this 11 pm slot is proving to be awesome for usπŸ˜›
Yes enough with letting your families get in the way of your happiness and let them know how wrong they are.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Thank you Mandy😳 I will LOL I am rewatching the episode to get rid of the bad taste these people left in my mouthπŸ˜† I am really hoping that this is just the beginning and that Zain will give it back to her more in the future when it will be needed.

Suraiya will be scared to cross Zain now πŸ˜† The man was fuming and he is not remorseful infact he is more fired up than ever, don't ever think of separating him from Aaliya or don't dare cause tears to fall from her eyes.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Suraiya will be scared to cross Zain now πŸ˜† The man was fuming and he is not remorseful infact he is more fired up than ever, don't ever think of separating him from Aaliya or don't dare cause tears to fall from her eyes.

Yes and I love that part. That he was not remorseful but honestly there is nothing to be remorseful..this is not about his mom stopping him from getting married to Aaliya, it is about her finding every possible way to separate him from Aaliya. And this time she is using religion.