Zain Aur Aaliya Ki Mohabbat ko Aap Nahi Hara Sakti

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Usually I am not one to give reviews or write long posts as I am too lazy and too impatient. But today's episode just totally blew me away and the dialogues in this episode..God I just can't help but make a post of my own πŸ˜ƒ I am no Zainab or Mandy, so please bear with me.πŸ˜†

ZAIN...how awesome is this man? Today I was so so proud of him. I know he talked disrespectfully to his mom for the first time ever. He talked to her or should I say screamed at her in a loud tone for the first time ever. But no one can blame him for that. We all knew that with Suraiya's constant attempts to separate zaya, one day or the other it will cause Zain to be distanced from her and this is exactly what is happening now. Zain has honestly reached his limit.

The way he came and screamed that bringing Aaliya to this house, to his life is not haram for him. Man it is like him saying to his mom Aaliya is not a danger or a threat to him. Zain is not a fool, he has proven that today. He knows that his mom just found a reason to conveniently prove her point that Aaliya is a danger to them, an impure threat to her son and her family. And finally Zain had enough, he will not accept his love being degraded to that level. Haram of all things.

Suraiya this woman, when she said to Zain that she stopped a Gunnah (which means Sin) from taking place. I was screaming at this woman Oh How Generous and Pure of you!! So this is a Gunnah. But it looks like she didn't hear the Qazi Saab properly that DIVORCE IS THE BIGGEST GUNNAH THAT ALLAH CAN'T STAND!!

And we all know that Suraiya was the one who pushed Zain till the very end to divorce Aaliya, to give that the third talaaq! So yes this woman is a MANIPULATOR!! And I am so so glad that Zain said it to her! She does things to her convenience! She doesn't deserve to be called a mother!

Zain finally told her that if she was so interested in manipulating people's lives then why give birth to children. They are not dolls damn it that you can just toy with!

"Katil bhi karti hair, Aur jaata ti hai jaise Zindagi di".

This line got to me because it is so true! Suraiya has always done things to ruin Zain's life but she acts as if she is doing the best for him. How can a mother not see what is best for her son? All you have to do is look at the expression on your son's face and look into his heart to see if what you are doing is right for him or not. But no she is selfish and thinks only about HERSELF. This not her POV damn it, this is about HER PERIOD. And today Zain told it to her face.

"Zain Aur Aalikya Ki Mohabbat Ko Aap Nahi Hara Sakti"

"Jitna Aap Zain Aaliya Se Door Karegi, Main Uska Itna hi Kareeb Aaonga"

Do I even need to explain how touching, impactful these words were. All I have to say is that these dialogues were EPIC! Kudos to Harshad for such a nail-biting and killer performance. Kudos to the CVs for writing the character Zain and for making him truly the BEST Hero I have ever seen!!

We always knew that Zain loved Aaliya immensely but today we saw a true glimpse of that. When a person is pushed into a corner, those raw feelings comes out then because they don't know what else to do. And this is exactly what is happening with Zain.

Suraiya today you created a huge crack in your relationship with your son. Keep doing what you are doing and you will lose your son forever. I can say this with certainty now.

Finally I want to end with Usman, he must be so proud of his son today. And he must also be so heartbroken to see him this way. But he will always be there to guide them, I believe that. 😳

Spectacular episode!! πŸ‘ Now I shall go write about Aaliya next πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Res...Will post my views later

The posts have started Saheba!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Saheba!

Makes me smile to see such a long post from you! πŸ˜ƒ
I haven't read it yet cause I haven't watched the episode. So I will be back after watching it!

- asma

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hey Saheba!

Makes me smile to see such a long post from you! πŸ˜ƒ
I haven't read it yet cause I haven't watched the episode. So I will be back after watching it!

- asma

Hey Asma. LOL IKRπŸ˜† No problem, I will look forward to your replyπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Res...Will post my views later

The posts have started Saheba!

LOL yes they have Sumi, and I am ready with my claws πŸ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL yes they have Sumi, and I am ready with my claws πŸ˜†

They're honestly making by blood boil...people are sorely lacking in knowledge!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res I will post my views tomorrow
Now first I need to think about my exams which I am not able to due to some people here they are boiling my blood *tries to calm down*
musicxolover thumbnail
Whoa, Saheba, love the post!!!
I'll come back later after I watch the episode πŸ˜ƒ

And um...watch out for the posts. 😳
*Takes a deep breath*
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Whoa, Saheba, love the post!!!

I'll come back later after I watch the episode πŸ˜ƒ

And um...watch out for the posts. 😳
*Takes a deep breath*

watch out? LOL I am ready to attackπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

watch out? LOL I am ready to attackπŸ˜†

Seriously man...enough already. I just got here and my blood is boiling. πŸ₯±
I said this before and I'll say it again; kudos to Farhan for having the guts to delve into such a delicate topic!