Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lord, I don't even know what to say.
As a Muslim myself, I just don't understand how some people can get offended by this episode or even feel like the producer who you said yourself if a Muslim would want to sabotage his own show by mocking is religion. Zain and Aliya are not the most perfect Muslim's, Aliya doesn't wear a headscarf even though it's obligatory in Islam, would you accuse the produced of mocking Islam then? No because it's a realistic representation of Muslim's in today's society. None of us are perfect Muslim's but as long as our motives are pure that is the only thing that should matter. Like in today's episode Aliya refused to accept the Halala law because she loves Zain and acknowledges that Zain made a mistake and divorced her on the basis of false accusation. Now that they are both trying to make a right out of a wrong through getting married again, it doesn't make any sense for Aliya to remarry another guy with a sole purpose of marrying her first husband as that too is haram. Islam has given us rules as guideline, remember God has given us free will and as long as we utilise it in a way that would please God then I'm sure ZaYa's actions are justified.
sweet_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Agree...
My Views about Islam...

1. Potrayal of going to mazaars/darga's and praying to Allah/God via an intersessor inbetween is considered SHIRK (associating partners with Allah). This kind of shirk is called Sirk in Ibadah (Ibadah = prayer). Allah forgives everything; but shirk! Unless a person seeks forgiveness from Allah, as soon as the person realizes His mistake.The beauty of Islam is believe in one god without any association of any kind.

So, to begin with Islam is potrayed under wrong lenses. This is understandable, as people practice cultural/political Islam, which is far from the true teachings of Islam in India, Pakistan, and even other middle eastern or Arab countries.

2. Halala Nikkah is HARAM in Islam!!!!! If the husband divorces the wife (3 times) she needs to marry someone else with a pure intention, consummate the marriage, and if for some reason the marriage breaks, the wife can re-marry her first husband. This is so she can realize if she really wants to re-marry her first husband. When a Nikkah is done Allah instills love in the hearts of both husband and wife, and it is very much possible that the 2nd husband treats her better than a princess...So, that is the whole concept...A concept of realization!!

Allah hates it when a husband divorces a wife without any reason, the angels in heaven cry when a divorce happens...the only acceptable reason is adultery in Islam, the rest of the reasons are materialistic usually, and Allah knows best. Usually if a person divorces the wife in anger, Allah gives him 2 chances to rectify his mistake, and take back his wife...But the Devil Shaitaan (one of his attribute is arrogance) makes the man arrogant, and the man forsakes his chances given as mercy to man by Allah, again and again. And, thus the man has to suffer the consequences of His actions; to living a life where he has to watch his wife marry someone else! Also, who can guarantee that This man will not become arrogant again, become weak in front of his Mother/Family again, and mistreat the wife...Divorce and Marriage has become a joke in today's society.

the best advice by prophet Muhammad SAWW is to stay quite when you are angry. If your are standing and angry, sit down. If you are sitting down and angry, lay down. If you are laying down and angry, take a shower. Just don't speak!
Coz, most of the time a person does not even remember what he has said in anger; and, sometimes the person would say stuff they don't even mean to say. But the damage is done, the trauma the other person goes through while hearing you can never be rectified!!

I think the CV's should try and focus on the real techings of Islam and teachings from the Quran, (not the cultural and political version of Islam) when they are showing Aliya as a Pakki and Sachi Musalmaan...The fisrt and most important thing about being a Muslim is complete belief in Allah (= Tawhid i.e.1. to love Allah the most, and love everyone else/all relations for the sake of Allah; 2. To fear Allah the most, inFact fear only Allah, as no one can harm you or bennefit you without the will of Allah; 3. To completely Trust Allah alone). Salah = Namaaz, Fasting/Roza/Sawm, Zakaat, Hajj all come after...

May Allah guide and everyone and protect everyone InnShahAllah - Ameen
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

u r enough to loose my cool

dear ap har post par ja kr usko band kara rai hain...i stop my post...i am not commenting on it but its enought dear...ap nai manti to mat manye...dusron ko mane dejye...sb apna pov de rahe just accept them or otherwise give give a definite reason to mods to close all topics๐Ÿ˜Š
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

anwesha u understood what iam trying to say
but y others r not understanding ๐Ÿ˜ญ

firdose i don't where u live,bt if its n8 tym,then go off to sleep..its useless 2 make ppl understand things when they don't have a flexible bent of mind to understabd it.i've gt nothng against anyone/any religion..and i support Aaliya nd what she believes..because to her ALLAh means everything not the shariyat..and she's arealistic,modern muslim girl.And as stated by many that CVs never really showed her following all d laws...its very clear that she's an iconoclast .
take care fidose..i understand u dear!:)
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

Lord, I don't even know what to say.
As a Muslim myself, I just don't understand how some people can get offended by this episode or even feel like the producer who you said yourself if a Muslim would want to sabotage his own show by mocking is religion. Zain and Aliya are not the most perfect Muslim's, Aliya doesn't wear a headscarf even though it's obligatory in Islam, would you accuse the produced of mocking Islam then? No because it's a realistic representation of Muslim's in today's society. None of us are perfect Muslim's but as long as our motives are pure that is the only thing that should matter. Like in today's episode Aliya refused to accept the Halala law because she loves Zain and acknowledges that Zain made a mistake and divorced her on the basis of false accusation. Now that they are both trying to make a right out of a wrong through getting married again, it doesn't make any sense for Aliya to remarry another guy with a sole purpose of marrying her first husband as that too is haram. Islam has given us rules as guideline, remember God has given us free will and as long as we utilise it in a way that would please God then I'm sure ZaYa's actions are justified.

thnkx f runderstanding..bcoz it seemed dat me nd firdose where fighting a lost battle!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love you hukshila ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

i will not say anything u said it all ...love and hugsss

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

dear ap har post par ja kr usko band kara rai hain...i stop my post...i am not commenting on it but its enought dear...ap nai manti to mat manye...dusron ko mane dejye...sb apna pov de rahe just accept them or otherwise give give a definite reason to mods to close all topics๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks u people are increasing our forum activity
keep doing ๐Ÿ˜Ž
good bye
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

well said dear...but shariyats are made for well being...its not more humiliating that the women wants to remarry his first husband who insults her so much when giving divorce...i thnk its more insulting then to marry another man...i think remarrying first husband...this thought is very insulting

How is it if a woman wants to forgive the mistake of her husband and take him back by remarrying him is more insulting than she marrying another man with the intention of divorcing him ? Everybody's been taught the law is ultimate and religion comes above all but there are various interpretations of laws.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On a Serious note: Sadly non of us here are perfect muslims Cause to be honest if we would be, we wouldn't exactly be on this Forum or Watch the show, cause they aren't exactly the best thing to do with our time.

So I feel before picking on fictional characters and the producers we need to ask our-self do we follow ALL the islamic rulings? I dont think so !!

So if a fictional character is not doing so why are we pin pointing on them SO much? I mean she IS wrong and this track is not right BUT no one is perfect!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
If people are so butthurt about Aliya not following the Shariah law then simply stop watching BI, atleast less negative energy would be spread through the forum. These people complaining are the same people that would complain if Aliya had gone through with the halala and married Rehaan because that would really make Aliya such a perfect Muslim