Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just posting my comment from another thread...and PLEASE for the sake of some peace can we STOP with these posts?!

This is a VERY controversial issue but being a Muslim the episode didn't offend me in any way! What would offend me is if halala is shown between Aaliya and some other guy and it would be shown ONLY so that Aaliya can go back to Zain, which in itself is haraam! Besides I've always been of the view that we are mere humans and we don't have the right to play judge, jury and executioner! Only Allah is the judge and we lack a lot of knowledge in these matters anyway because none of us are Aalims/Scholars!

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People r talking about religion and the islamic laws..i really wonder what they would've done had they been in ZAYA's place...For me humanity is beyond religion...emotions is what makes us...not laws...bt just answer me, does religion come before 'love'??
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all this is a show.
Secondly,wait for the track to play out fully...u cannot decide if someone is right or wrong by watching one episode.
Thirdly,if someone is not liking the show he or she has the full liberty to stop watching.

Kehna asaan hota hai but first we need to look at ourselves k kia hum shariat ko totally follow kar rahe hain ya nahi?
Ps,No body is perfect
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
watching tv is sin(serials,songs,movies) in Islam
first of all r u following this
no naah
u r watching tv
so better don't talk about rules,regulations
plz
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

no naah
u r watching tv
plz

Kudos 2 u Firdose,u brought up an excellent point..there is a lot f moral policing going on regarding Aaliya's decision..I'm sure dat none f us here,no matter our religion we do not follow each nd every rule written down in our religious laws...

Seema1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Before I go and give you a full answer, I want to ask you something. If you were in their place..if this happened to you, would you have quietly accepted to do halala in order to go back to your love? Can you do it? Would you not have questioned this rule considering both of you love each other?

Just put yourself in their place and answer honestly please. I am a muslim and I am posing you this question. Don't lie and answer it truthfully. Because what these CVs are showing is reality.

Yeah I will do wat is in the shariyaa say..I will marry some else..I guess ur not muslim. Allah has give three chance to reconcile with three months is it enough. .so if they want marry then they shud obey tge shariyaa...aliya said she doesn't believe in shariyaa that means she is no longer a muslim...a muslim is someone who believe in shariyaa that is mentioned in quran..and wat ia the use of reading quran and not obeying its word...and she meant wen she said..so aliya stop calling hereself a true muslim...calling hereself doesnt make a person a muslim ..she has to accept it whole heartedly and has to obey..
And the writer or maker stop giving wrong information to our muslim and non muslim brother. .first I thought the writer doeant have a proper muslim knowledge bt that is not the case he knows bt purposely trying to give wrong information abt our religion. .first the whole thalaaq process was wrong again they are making a big mistake sorry not a mistake trying to spread wrong info abt muslim
Edited by Seema1987 - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seema1987

Yeah I will do wat is in the shariyaa say..I will marry some else..I guess ur not muslim. Allah has give three chance to reconcile with three months is it enough. .so if they want marry then they shud obey tge shariyaa...aliya said she doesn't believe in shariyaa that means she is no longer a muslim...a muslim is someone who believe in shariyaa that is mentioned in quran..and wat ia the use of reading quran and not obeying its word...and she meant wen she said..so aliya stop calling hereself a true muslim...calling hereself doesnt make a person a muslim ..she has to accept it whole heartedly and has to obey..
And the writer or maker stop giving information to our muslim and non muslim brother. .first I thought the writer doeant have a proper muslim knowledge bt that is the case he knows bt purpose ly trying to give wrong information abt our religion. .first the whole thalaaq process was wrong again they are making a big mistake sorry not a mistake trying to spread wrong info abt muslim

first of all you have no right to say I am not muslim. And second say what you want and spread knowledge as it is it's not going to make any difference at what has already happened in the show and what is going to happen in the show.
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Kudos 2 u Firdose,u brought up an excellent point..there is a lot f moral policing going on regarding Aaliya's decision..I'm sure dat none f us here,no matter our religion we do not follow each nd every rule written down in our religious laws...

anwesha u understood what iam trying to say
but y others r not understanding 😭
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

no naah
u r watching tv
plz

watching tv nd marriage are 2 different things...plzzz dont compare them...tv dekhna burai nai hai...content burai hai...is tarhan to hm har din hazaroon kabira gunaah karte hon ge right???...give a definite reason
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

watching tv nd marriage are 2 different things...plzzz dont compare them...tv dekhna burai nai hai...content burai hai...is tarhan to hm har din hazaroon kabira gunaah karte hon ge right???...give a definite reason

u r enough to loose my cool