Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its been few hours since Suraiyya had stopped Zain and Aliya's nikaah..few hours since Zain was told that he cannot marry the woman he loved with all his being..that he cannot marry his love without halala nikaah..he was confused when qazi sahab said that him marrying aliya is haram..how can unioun of two souls be considered as haram..?How can a woman who taught him how to pray..who brought him closer to his God..who consideres herself Allah ki laadli who made him a better person..be haram for him?
He was told about halala..just hearing Aliya,marriage and another man in one sentence made his stomach churn. He was taken aback..All these months he was waiting to get back to his love...to get married to her again,have mini Kitkit's and mini Mallika-e-zain with her..everynight when sleep refused to come to him,he dreamt of her..about spending rest of his life with her..dreamt of a future with her..a future with no fights,misunderstandings,tears..a future filled with loveand happiness..All his dreams,all the hope which was a reason he was living this meaningless life were shattered..they broke without making noise..all those times when aliya begged him to not divorce her came rushing back in his mind..
"Sab kuch khatam hojayega Zain"
"Mein tumse door chali jaungi Zain par please teesra talaaq mat dena"
"Agar tumne kabhi mujhse kabhi pyaar kiya hai,to us pyaar ka vaasta please teesra talaaq mat dena Zain"

A traitor tear made its way down his cheek..with great difficulty he glanced at her..she looked devastated..he knew that familiar look on her face...she had the same look when he had divorced her for the 3rd time.. he couldn't take it anymore..he ran away from masjid..Aliya's words were ringing in his mind constantly reminding him of his mistakes.

"Zain jab tumhe sach pata chalega tab tum pachtaaoge..par tab bohot der hochuki hogi Zain"

He knew no place could provide him peace and solace at this moment..he knew wherever he'll go aliya's words will haunt him..Image of his dad flashed in front of his eyes and suddenly he felt the need to talk to his dad,his hero,his guide!!
Zain cleared all the dried up leaves and flowers from his dad's grave.
"Hi dad..today Aliya had agreed to marry me..again" he stopped and snorted humorlessly.
"But I cannot marry her now that we are already y divorced" he broke down..he let all the tears which he was stopping since hours fall..he let his dad know how hurt he is.
After crying for what seems like forever he wiped his face with his hands..

"You know dad I was so angry with you when you asked me to marry her that day..I felt betrayed..You have always been my hero dad..a man who can do nothing wrong..but when you asked me to marry her I lost my faith in you..in my hero..you would not even buy me a toy without asking me..and you took such important decision of my life without my consent..I was so angry back then..but I did what you asked..I married her just for you..I had decided to make her life hell..I had promised her on the first night of our marriage that she'll leave my house and my life in 30 days by herself..and she did..she left me exactly after 30 days of our marriage..and words couldnt describe the way I felt that time..I was angry on her for leaving me and on me for pushing her to leave me.. I couldn't bring myself to imagine living rest of my life without her that time..what changed?that too in 30 days?I needed her..I had searched for her like crazy on railway station..but she was nowhere to be found..that infuriating woman..But when I found her dad I was so relieved..I realized that there is more to our story..Aliya Zain'a story..I realized you were right all along."

"Days passed by..so many things changed..i changed..i cannot even remember when and how I fell in love with her..and the best thing is that we fell together..she also loved me...much more than I could ever love her..she had said!
But I failed dad..I failed in the first test of our love..I left her when she needed me the most.I broke all the promises I had made to her..Dad even you trusted her..you took her name in your last breath and that time I couldn't understand why you would waste your last breath on her..but now I do...you wanted me to trust her..never leave her side..but I did the exact opposite..I didn't let her to meet you for the last time..I insulted her each time I met her since that day..what I did to her was so wrong..She had immense faith in me..in our relationship...but I broke that faith..I cut that only string which connected us both..I divorced her" Hot tears made their way down his cheeks and fell on his dad's grave

"But dad she forgave me..for all the things I did to her..she was even ready to marry me..I was only one word away from making her mine again..but..We were told that the only way we could be together again is by halala nikaah.Aliya has to marry another man..stay married to him and get divorced only to get back to me.I couldn't stand listening Aliya and another man in one sentence..I would prefer dying hundred painful deaths than watch her look into another man's eyes and say 'Manzoor hai'..In Hyderabad Aliya had lied to me that she is married to Rehan..The insurmountable pain that I felt at that time almost killed me.Dad I cannot even think of letting her marry someone else to be with her..and I cannot even imagine spending the rest of my life without her..I've already tried that and failed..there wasn't a time when I had not thought about her." He let his head fall on his dad's grave and said
"What do I do dad?please help me..please help your Zain dad..please.There has to be a way."
He felt her before her fancy pair of chappals came into his view..She had tears in her eyes when he looked at her..She bent down to his level..caressed the side of his face gently and hugged him..They both sat there in each others arms besides the place where the person they both loved,cared and respected laid peacefully..
Words were the last thing that they needed that time..they sat there in silence..they both knew they'll always be together..Nothing mattered to them at time than each other.They knew Zain and Aliya were always meant to be and they both will find a way!
Edited by Mohabbatein. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res!
------------
Unres!

U r a marvellous writer and it was aperfect tribute to such a wonderful episode.I loved it.keep up d gr8 wrk!:)
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my!! This was SO amazing. Absolutely loved it
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was a beautiful piece of writing.
Totally Love it.👏
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unressed, comment on pg 2
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was beautifully written
I absolutely loved it
U are a gr8 writer
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved it! U did an amazing job! Keep writing, and pm me ur other works :)
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was beautiful dude!!!
Awesomely written
Just loved it!!!