Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Again and again same issue is being raised.

For god sake this is not some religious show where people are taught lessons.Its a FICTIONAL SHOW

Don't you people read that DISCLAMER shown in the beginning of every show? ?

It clearly states that *The particular show is just a fiction show and we donot endorse anything depicted in the show.The sole purpose is of entertainment .*

Sp please stop getting so hyper and I m amazed to see new people here who have never seem this show.Anyways I will only say that learn to be a practical person.

exactly bhai
we r trying to explain this since yesterday
but no use
nobody r ready to understand
😭
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: funpanie

Mockery of ISLAM is not a game. It is a SIN.

But in disclaimer its is not written that *Our show will teach ISLAM.Neither the PH nor channel claimed that they will teach viewers about the religion. *
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

But in disclaimer its is not written that *Our show will teach ISLAM.Neither the PH nor channel claimed that they will teach viewers about the religion. *

GO AKKI GO!! 🥳
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is no fun guys. Anyways let's just not fight.
PEACE!!
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If yOu can't teach about a religion don't disrespect its teachings either, fictional or not if you can show a character being a devoted muslim initially then conpletely contradicting herself by saying she doesn't agree with the teachings then that is misleading to say the least. If we're talking about humanity and love well Ayat and Rizwan were in love yet they were criticised for being immature so why not Aalia and Zain. Disrespecting your parents for your lover really? Thankfully this is fiction because I can't relate to this in the slightest tbf. What amazes me is how people are choosing fictional characters over a religion. Their love is not Haraam but the relationship itself is, if it wasn't why don't they just cohabitate and forget nikah why don't all Muslims out there do the same? My point is you can't pick and choose what you wish to follow. Yesterday's episode offended me, Aalia without a headscarf just opens a holy book without even covering her head as you do but like I said thank god this is fiction. For someone who considers herself a modern day muslim I have to say I took offence to yesterday's episode and have stopped watching the show, it's a shame because i loved this show initially I felt like I could relate. Above everything, comes my love for my religion and for my mother both of which have been made a mockery out of in this show. If that makes me a radical or a preacher so be it. Just thought I'd put this out there.
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ha35_ad

If yOu can't teach about a religion don't disrespect its teachings either, fictional or not if you can show a character being a devoted muslim initially then conpletely contradicting herself by saying she doesn't agree with the teachings then that is misleading to say the least. If we're talking about humanity and love well Ayat and Rizwan were in love yet they were criticised for being immature so why not Aalia and Zain. Disrespecting your parents for your lover really? Thankfully this is fiction because I can't relate to this in the slightest tbf. What amazes me is how people are choosing fictional characters over a religion. Their love is not Haraam but the relationship itself is, if it wasn't why don't they just cohabitate and forget nikah why don't all Muslims out there do the same? My point is you can't pick and choose what you wish to follow. Yesterday's episode offended me, Aalia without a headscarf just opens a holy book without even covering her head as you do but like I said thank god this is fiction. For someone who considers herself a modern day muslim I have to say I took offence to yesterday's episode and have stopped watching the show, it's a shame because i loved this show initially I felt like I could relate. Above everything, comes my love for my religion and for my mother both of which have been made a mockery out of in this show. If that makes me a radical or a preacher so be it. Just thought I'd put this out there.

I second that.
Nothing is more important than religion. It's the fountain head of all.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is it hard to just wait and watch for a while?
Even I want Zain and aliya to reunite in a lawful way.
But do keep in mind marrying just for remarriage is also haram.
They are not making mockery of any religion.