Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah i got angry too, but I think the cvs have just chose to ignore our sentiments!
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't really know anything about Halala but IMHO humanity is bigger and valuable than any religion or rule. Even in Hindus there were some rules like sati pratha n all, with time such rules have been discarded.
May be when these rules were written, it was altogether a different scenario different circumstances. with time these rules really need some tweaks..

no offense to anyone...and specially in zayas case it was a decision influenced by misunderstanding not mere anger. I've seen some people writing about T not being valid when done out of misunderstanding. I hope such tweaks and loopholes are actually mentioned in Quran e Sharif
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys stop saying being a Muslim you didn't find anything wrong -_- even we love BI who are saying it wasn't right ! Yes halala by intentions of going back to first husband is haram ! That's what they should not show as it's totally HARAM ! But nothing is above the religion ! We have to FOLLOW the rules made by Allah ! How a person would react in reality😳no one is perfect we do sins I know! Showing them going to dargah,not caring about non mehram and many more things after this I won't go on saying 'pakki musalman' I won't do it really🥱It's better there is some loophole which proves they aren't divorced ! I know it's just a show they won't fully follow the rules but that is something I don't expect from cvs ! And also this reaction won't be expected by people here and I wasn't going to write anything here but when I saw it wasn't wrong I was likeit was not right either we all know😊
Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also i have been reading its about how a person would react in reality ? I wont ever say aliya should do halala nikah for the sake of shariat and go back to zain ! Sorry to say but your reaction is not something you would be rewarded on the day of judgement ! For that you have to follow the rules of islam !yes a person can not be right in very step he takes becuz we all do sins we dont take right decisions every single time its natural but when someone is wrong we should not support them either because if we are taking wrong decisions we have to pay for it on the day of judgement

Shariat dialogue was not liked by many so those who disagree should not fight over it ! Im happy with cvs for showing Talaq is not a joke !

The most important thing to those who didnt liked it , Keep calm as we still have not seen what cvs are going to do ! Its not a sin to refuse doing halala ! We are guessing there might be some loop hole but according to characters ZaIn and Aliya they think they are divorced and the only way is halala ! For halala nikah why should zaya even agree aliya is right !Shariat dialogue was wrong but aliya's anger in the situation she was (hearybroken yet strong) it was justified ! ( i dont support her in shariat dialogue thing but otherwise she was not wrong in ANYTHING)
Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't hate me people
In my opinion, religion is a very controversial issue and the Cvs should not portray it in a wrong way.
Some of the dialogues were contradicting to the Islamic beliefs. That's what worried and annoyed me!
funpanie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Dear i don't mean to disrespect religion or the islamic laws,but don't you believ that religion is something dat is created by man...? The laws made by prophest,and we see dat nt only in islam,its there in jainism,buddhism,hinduism and christianity.Its nt religion which brings us closer 2 d supreme bt d mere belief dat he exists..its our love fr him..Dear be it Aalah,be it bhagwan,or Lord...we know and we worship him in his different forms and shapes,we pray to him in diff ways,bt he's the one and only savior and guide,and we seek our answers in him..he's one..its d same fr all religions.
And misunderstandings develop in every small or big relationship...bt if it develops u can NEVER call it impure..if misunderstandings develop between a son nd father,mother and daughter,between sisters..will u call that 'impure' will u say that had the relationship between then been pure then misunderstandings would nt have risen?

I disagree
Please don't comment on ISLAM if you do not know its rules and regulations.
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funpanie

Don't hate me people

In my opinion, religion is a very controversial issue and the Cvs should not portray it in a wrong way.
Some of the dialogues were contradicting to the Islamic beliefs. That's what worried and annoyed me!

totally agree wid u dear i hv no problem wid zain and aliya's beintehaa mohabat i hv prblm wid the dialogues like seriously what the hell she was speaking..😕😕 and many muslim girls are finding nothing wrong in this really hurts i just want to say to the cvs tha t please be careful in writing dialogues

funpanie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanayakhan

totally agree wid u dear i hv no problem wid zain and aliya's beintehaa mohabat i hv prblm wid the dialogues like seriously what the hell she was speaking..😕😕 and many muslim girls are finding nothing wrong in this really hurts i just want to say to the cvs tha t please be careful in writing dialogues

Thanks for your kindness dear.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Again and again same issue is being raised.
For god sake this is not some religious show where people are taught lessons.Its a FICTIONAL SHOW

Don't you people read that DISCLAMER shown in the beginning of every show? ?

It clearly states that *The particular show is just a fiction show and we donot endorse anything depicted in the show.The sole purpose is of entertainment .*

Sp please stop getting so hyper and I m amazed to see new people here who have never seem this show.Anyways I will only say that learn to be a practical person.
funpanie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Again and again same issue is being raised.

For god sake this is not some religious show where people are taught lessons.Its a FICTIONAL SHOW

Don't you people read that DISCLAMER shown in the beginning of every show? ?

It clearly states that *The particular show is just a fiction show and we donot endorse anything depicted in the show.The sole purpose is of entertainment .*

Sp please stop getting so hyper and I m amazed to see new people here who have never seem this show.Anyways I will only say that learn to be a practical person.

Mockery of ISLAM is not a game. It is a SIN.