LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nothing wrong has been done.

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

THERE IS ONE THING ABOVE LOVE AND THAT IS RELIGION...RELIGION WHAT I BELIEVE IS GREATEST FORM OF LOVE WHICH CONNECTS US WITH GOD...IF ZAIN AND ALIYAH LOVE WAS PURE,MISUNDERSTANDINGS WOULD NOT HAD BEEN DEVELOPED...ISLAMIC SHARIYAT IS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND IT OCCUPY NO IF ND BUT

I BELIEVE IN TRUE PROCESS OF HALALA

Tell me then what is the true process. Do you even know? If so how do you know? Mom? Family? Friends? Other sources? My point is there are a lot of religious laws that have been popular and passed down by word of mouth and while passing down a lot of them have been tweaked up a bit.

I am not denying that the everything said in the Qu'raan is the truth and should be accepted but what I am saying is that it is not easy to accept. And Halala doesn't have to be the only way!
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Dear i don't mean to disrespect religion or the islamic laws,but don't you believ that religion is something dat is created by man...? The laws made by prophest,and we see dat nt only in islam,its there in jainism,buddhism,hinduism and christianity.Its nt religion which brings us closer 2 d supreme bt d mere belief dat he exists..its our love fr him..Dear be it Aalah,be it bhagwan,or Lord...we know and we worship him in his different forms and shapes,we pray to him in diff ways,bt he's the one and only savior and guide,and we seek our answers in him..he's one..its d same fr all religions.
And misunderstandings develop in every small or big relationship...bt if it develops u can NEVER call it impure..if misunderstandings develop between a son nd father,mother and daughter,between sisters..will u call that 'impure' will u say that had the relationship between then been pure then misunderstandings would nt have risen?

i am understanding ur pov but nothing is above religion laws whisc is CREATED BY ALLAH(GOD)...NOT MY MEN...PROPHETS ARE MESSENGERS OF GOD TO TELL US ABOUT RIGHT DOINGS...
P;S:WE CANT DENY THAT HALALA IS IN ISLAMIC SHARIYAT

lol don't worry girl these people are increasing forum activity and as it is I am damn sure Mods will say that everyone has a right to share their opinions even if a lot of people don't like it🀒
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol don't worry girl these people are increasing forum activity and as it is I am damn sure Mods will say that everyone has a right to share their opinions even if a lot of people don't like it🀒

😭

Word Count: 0

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's so easy to say that they are breaking the rules just for once keep yourself in their place then u will realize.Loving someone is haram?? Then I will say that I have also done a gunah becoz I love ZaYa to the core.I don't want to argue I just want to say one thing Marrying someone with the intention of divorce is haram.

Ps Mods plzz close this topic
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tell me then what is the true process. Do you even know? If so how do you know? Mom? Family? Friends? Other sources? My point is there are a lot of religious laws that have been popular and passed down by word of mouth and while passing down a lot of them have been tweaked up a bit.

I am not denying that the everything said in the Qu'raan is the truth and should be accepted but what I am saying is that it is not easy to accept. And Halala doesn't have to be the only way!

open ''Qur'an ... sorat albagrah ..ayah 229 and 230... also do read tafseer πŸ˜ƒ this is ur answer

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

open ''Qur'an ... sorat albagrah ..ayah 229 and 230... also do read tafseer πŸ˜ƒ this is ur answer

I don't know why you people are reacting this way because this is the initial that any girl who is madly in love with her first husband would do. We don't even know how what's going to happen so how about drop it. You don't like the reality of how humans actually react then go live in your little bubble that every true muslim out there do what's written in the Qu'raan. They promised that religious sentiments won't be hurt so let's see what they do about this halala. This has just started not ended, so stop with the preaching.
Seema1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree..
And doesnt matter others agree with me or not..I will try to tell wat is wrong and right and will defend my religion no matter wat...one thing is agree that aliya and zain is a human they cud make mistakes too ..bt the thing I hated was she said she doeant believe in shariyaa that means she ia not a muslim.. bt she always reads quran and now she is saying she doesnt belive ..wat is the use of reading wen she ia not obeying
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know why you people are reacting this way because this is the initial that any girl who is madly in love with her first husband would do. We don't even know how what's going to happen so how about drop it. You don't like the reality of how humans actually react then go live in your little bubble that every true muslim out there do what's written in the Qu'raan. They promised that religious sentiments won't be hurt so let's see what they do about this halala. This has just started not ended, so stop with the preaching.

sometimes u take the tough decisions to gain something ... why u ppl are seeing it with one angle ... anyway let's see what will happen if i keep watching it πŸ˜†
Edited by -ExceptioalMe- - 10 years ago