funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching today's episode I would like to request the CVS not add self created quranic sayings. It is a sin. CVs are making mockery of Islam. This episode angered me.

No offence to the cast of BI and to any person on this forum!
Do reply people and voice your opinions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What are you talking about ? I didn't notice anything wrong.They didn't quote anything from the Qur'an
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but I disagree with you
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Can we PLEASE not have any posts that are controversial with regards to religion? I don't think what was shown in today's episode was offensive in ANY way!
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dunno about the Qur'aanic sayings because I didn't watch it properly but I do know that Islam is being mocked. Halala and Talaaq are such sensitive and BIG topics. They are hated by Allah (SWT). How can CV's portray that SO easily?! It's just ridiculous. BTW this is just my opinion, don't hate on me 😉
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if u believe in God,then you should also believe that love is God's greatest gif and when something is blessed by the Lord...something as pure as 'love',then how can AAliya and Zain's love be haram...and I don't know how it can be justified that true repentance of d shauhar will happen on seeing his ex-wife wid another male.NAd isn't HALALA NIKAAH a mockery of something which Aalah himslef professes,something called 'love'!
The concept of tallaq-halla nikaah is something which has been interpreted in diff. ways by islamic scholars..bt what i believe is dat love is beyond everything and Allah who taught you how to love--if your love is pure in his eyes,then no maulvi or shariyat law can declare it impure or a sin..because mockery of Allah's gift is the biggest gunaah.
I do not believe in d process f halala.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

if u believe in God,then you should also believe that love is God's greatest gif and when something is blessed by the Lord...something as pure as 'love',then how can AAliya and Zain's love be haram...and I don't know how it can be justified that true repentance of d shauhar will happen on seeing his ex-wife wid another male.NAd isn't HALALA NIKAAH a mockery of something which Aalah himslef professes,something called 'love'!

The concept of tallaq-halla nikaah is something which has been interpreted in diff. ways by islamic scholars..bt what i believe is dat love is beyond everything and Allah who taught you how to love--if your love is pure in his eyes,then no maulvi or shariyat law can declare it impure or a sin..because mockery of Allah's gift is the biggest gunaah.

THERE IS ONE THING ABOVE LOVE AND THAT IS RELIGION...RELIGION WHAT I BELIEVE IS GREATEST FORM OF LOVE WHICH CONNECTS US WITH GOD...IF ZAIN AND ALIYAH LOVE WAS PURE,MISUNDERSTANDINGS WOULD NOT HAD BEEN DEVELOPED...ISLAMIC SHARIYAT IS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND IT OCCUPY NO IF ND BUT

I BELIEVE IN TRUE PROCESS OF HALALA
AYESHA32 thumbnail
agree swith ur post...plz stop making drama controversial ...islamic rules should followed by every muslims ...so no more questions no more argument...love is not more than ALLAH rules...love of ALLAH is more imp for every muslim
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Sorry but u are wrong in it ... halala is to make the husband knew his wife value ..

islam gave you so many options ... it gave u chances in fact 3 chances like if u said talaq once then u can easily go back to ur wife if u found that u were wrong ... but as wise human didn't do the wrong thing 3 time if then means he needed something to wake him up ..

please don't type anything u didn't know it ...

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

THERE IS ONE THING ABOVE LOVE AND THAT IS RELIGION...RELIGION WHAT I BELIEVE IS GREATEST FORM OF LOVE WHICH CONNECTS US WITH GOD...IF ZAIN AND ALIYAH LOVE WAS PURE,MISUNDERSTANDINGS WOULD NOT HAD BEEN DEVELOPED...ISLAMIC SHARIYAT IS A UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND IT OCCUPY NO IF ND BUT

I BELIEVE IN TRUE PROCESS OF HALALA

Dear i don't mean to disrespect religion or the islamic laws,but don't you believ that religion is something dat is created by man...? The laws made by prophest,and we see dat nt only in islam,its there in jainism,buddhism,hinduism and christianity.Its nt religion which brings us closer 2 d supreme bt d mere belief dat he exists..its our love fr him..Dear be it Aalah,be it bhagwan,or Lord...we know and we worship him in his different forms and shapes,we pray to him in diff ways,bt he's the one and only savior and guide,and we seek our answers in him..he's one..its d same fr all religions.
And misunderstandings develop in every small or big relationship...bt if it develops u can NEVER call it impure..if misunderstandings develop between a son nd father,mother and daughter,between sisters..will u call that 'impure' will u say that had the relationship between then been pure then misunderstandings would nt have risen?