Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
@Mandy-ve:- I am so angry on colors for shifting this show to late night. Office goers can't catch up the show live at 11PM. it would have been good if they kept the show at 6:30PM but 11PM. Shit - that too when the show is actually explosive in every episode. After such a long time I got to see a show which I find very appealing and done beautifully and the channel after under promoting it in the first now pushes it to late night slot. Sach main feel really bad for the PH and Harshika - being newcomers they are doing an amazing job and the channel never was any appreciative of their efforts.

For the next 3 months I am in the show and I do hope once BB8 ends the PH moves the show back to its original slot. I am hoping BI will complete a year and go on for more.

Coming to the story - Finally we come to the Halala nikaah concept. Don't know what or how the creatives planned for ZaYa remarriage but right now the story is very intriguing. So Aliyah refuses Halala Nikaah but the question is can she just refuse it and move on and get married to Zain. I don't think so, The qazi has issued the farmaan for Halala nikaah so if ZaYa still stay together then it would be Haram isn't it. I so wish by this weekend creatives show an loophole with which the halala nikaah can be avoided at least to the audience.

And read a spoiler on the forum about Zain getting hit by goons - Hope this doesn't lead to Aliyah thinking that Allah is giving Zain the punishment for both of them staying together and Aliyah agreeing for halala nikaah. That would be really bad. I would love to have ZaYa together but without a third person.

Regarding the parents, what can I say - Both Shabana and Suriyaah disappointed me. Both are now hell bent on separating ZaYa not for anything but for their egos. Loved the way Aliyah stood up to shabana and Zain gave his piece of mind to Suiryaah. Ab dekhte hain aage aage hota hain kya.

PS:- Busy in AD so will post when time permits.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- I am so angry on colors for shifting this show to late night. Office goers can't catch up the show live at 11PM. it would have been good if they kept the show at 6:30PM but 11PM. Shit - that too when the show is actually explosive in every episode. After such a long time I got to see a show which I find very appealing and done beautifully and the channel after under promoting it in the first now pushes it to late night slot. Sach main feel really bad for the PH and Harshika - being newcomers they are doing an amazing job and the channel never was any appreciative of their efforts.

For the next 3 months I am in the show and I do hope once BB8 ends the PH moves the show back to its original slot. I am hoping BI will complete a year and go on for more.

Coming to the story - Finally we come to the Halala nikaah concept. Don't know what or how the creatives planned for ZaYa remarriage but right now the story is very intriguing. So Aliyah refuses Halala Nikaah but the question is can she just refuse it and move on and get married to Zain. I don't think so, The qazi has issued the farmaan for Halala nikaah so if ZaYa still stay together then it would be Haram isn't it. I so wish by this weekend creatives show an loophole with which the halala nikaah can be avoided at least to the audience.

And read a spoiler on the forum about Zain getting hit by goons - Hope this doesn't lead to Aliyah thinking that Allah is giving Zain the punishment for both of them staying together and Aliyah agreeing for halala nikaah. That would be really bad. I would love to have ZaYa together but without a third person.

Regarding the parents, what can I say - Both Shabana and Suriyaah disappointed me. Both are now hell bent on separating ZaYa not for anything but for their egos. Loved the way Aliyah stood up to shabana and Zain gave his piece of mind to Suiryaah. Ab dekhte hain aage aage hota hain kya.

PS:- Busy in AD so will post when time permits.

Sarada-ve I've missed you posting in my topics 🤗 I know the time slot is late at night, its hard for fans to adapt to such a change but you know what after seeing the episodes I can actually see why Colors decided to air it at 11PM. The track being shown right now is controversial, its daring so maybe that is why Colors chose to play it safe.

I've noticed Colors promoting the show more which is good because its at its best right, seriously I've never been so blown away by a show before, the dialogues, the acting, the realism to Zain and Aaliya .. its just unlike anything I've ever watched before.

I finally had a chance to read that spoiler about the goons, I am hoping Rehman finds out it was Zarina behind this and supports Aaliya and Zain. I do not want her fearing Zain's life is in danger because of the stand she took because it is not, this is Zarina's doing and I want her to be exposed. It is time for Rehman to put his words to use and protect Aaliya and now Zain from her evil doings, do not let them be harmed.

I really hope they find a loophole because I do not want to see halala, I really want to see Zain and Aaliya's story remain pure and let their fight not go in vein. CVs have come this far to show them caving now, let them continue to show BI as unique

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sarada-ve I've missed you posting in my topics 🤗 I know the time slot is late at night, its hard for fans to adapt to such a change but you know what after seeing the episodes I can actually see why Colors decided to air it at 11PM. The track being shown right now is controversial, its daring so maybe that is why Colors chose to play it safe.

I've noticed Colors promoting the show more which is good because its at its best right, seriously I've never been so blown away by a show before, the dialogues, the acting, the realism to Zain and Aaliya .. its just unlike anything I've ever watched before.

I finally had a chance to read that spoiler about the goons, I am hoping Rehman finds out it was Zarina behind this and supports Aaliya and Zain. I do not want her fearing Zain's life is in danger because of the stand she took because it is not, this is Zarina's doing and I want her to be exposed. It is time for Rehman to put his words to use and protect Aaliya and now Zain from her evil doings, do not let them be harmed.

I really hope they find a loophole because I do not want to see halala, I really want to see Zain and Aaliya's story remain pure and let their fight not go in vein. CVs have come this far to show them caving now, let them continue to show BI as unique

Mandy-ve seriously missed BI forum the whole last week and now also it is going to be when time permits. You have a point regarding the move of Colors to 11PM slot - Yes the track is going to be very controversial so maybe Colors decided to play it safe by pushing it to late night slot. Just hope that BI TRPs don't go down because of this shift.

And totally agree on the show - The dialogues, the realistic portrayal of ZaYa, the characters, the story absolute bang on. I can understand the point of view of everyone be it ZaYa, Farhad, Nafeesa or the parents. Kudos to the creatives for sketching a show so strong and giving equal weightage to every character.

@Underlined:- That is my doubt too. I just hope Zarina is exposed and Aliyah doesn't buck up for Halala nikaah. It is okay if she even walks off saying that she would prefer to be without Zain but not marry a third person just to get Halala done - That would be acceptable but Halala nikaah is not something I would want to watch. And Rehaan definitely needs to help ZaYa come together and with Rehmaan chacha hopes are high that Zarina would be caught soon.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Mandy-ve seriously missed BI forum the whole last week and now also it is going to be when time permits. You have a point regarding the move of Colors to 11PM slot - Yes the track is going to be very controversial so maybe Colors decided to play it safe by pushing it to late night slot. Just hope that BI TRPs don't go down because of this shift.

And totally agree on the show - The dialogues, the realistic portrayal of ZaYa, the characters, the story absolute bang on. I can understand the point of view of everyone be it ZaYa, Farhad, Nafeesa or the parents. Kudos to the creatives for sketching a show so strong and giving equal weightage to every character.

@Underlined:- That is my doubt too. I just hope Zarina is exposed and Aliyah doesn't buck up for Halala nikaah. It is okay if she even walks off saying that she would prefer to be without Zain but not marry a third person just to get Halala done - That would be acceptable but Halala nikaah is not something I would want to watch. And Rehaan definitely needs to help ZaYa come together and with Rehmaan chacha hopes are high that Zarina would be caught soon.

I really hope the TRPs do not suffer because of the time change, I am afraid to see the TRPs this week because any show that changes time slots is affected but I'm hoping for the best for BI. In the UK the show did well despite the time slot change, hopefully same will be the result in India especially with YHM airing earlier.

Exactly, I'd rather she walk away instead of ever caving to Halala but I'm hoping she doesn't. Aaliya has said repeatedly as long as Zain is by her side she can do anything and I do not want that to change because of what happened, these two have endured so much to be together that it would be a shame to have her walk away now. I want to see this be their fight and I am hoping they find out this was Zarina's doing. Rehman said he would not let harm come to Aaliya and he was propped up to be the next Usman, well I want to see him have more of a role now. Rehman knows all too well how low Zarina can stoop so how far fetched is it to assume she is behind this??

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome episode
Totally agrees with u
The way Zaya walked hand in hand to face everyone was just incredible
The way Zaya fought back to their respective families was much awaited
They can't be pressurized by there family for too long
Kudos to harshad n Preetika they did a mind blowing job no one could have portrayed this better than harshika
I could see that fire in Zaya 's eyes at the end if the episode n I loved it
Can't wait for today's episode with the goons it is gonna be interesting
N harshad looked damm handsome yesterday n Preetika looked gorgeous
Amazing post