Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
One of the best epi of beintehaa,I love this show!
Harshad and Preetika outshined themselves, it was heart breaking to see Zain and Aaliya shatter after hearing that halaala is the only way out but was glad to see that Zain accepted that it was his mistake to begin with
Zain and Suraya's face off I was not expecting at all, it was high time that zain had a go at her, she totally deserved it for playing games with him she claims she loved her kids and she's always against there happiness it's sad that Zain has a good for nothing mother like suraya .
It was great to see both Zain and Aaliya not giving up and are ready together to fight against everything to become one again. Being a Muslim myself I only knew about halaala and had no clue that there are loopholes which can also save a marriage, so Aaliya not knowing about it understandable, just cause your religious doesn't mean you have to know about everything, Through beintehaa ive come to know so much more about marriage and divorce in islam, must say hats off to farhan for doing an amazing story telling. The realistic approach makes me love the show even more .
Edited by Shiiya - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I soo soo soo agree with you Mandy!!

Awesome Episode today
Harshika nailed it...
ZaYa rocked...
Proud to be a Bian

Same here!! It was an awesome episode, I knew we were in for something good when Zain told off Suraiya and notice how he completely ignored Zarina, all eyes were on his mother and his disgust for her!

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I will give full reply back when I have had enough of rewatching this episodeπŸ˜† But why do I have a feeling that this Qazi might actually end up helping them in the end while seeing their beintehaa mohabbat.

I thought the same, he seemed really impressed by Aaliya and the stand she took. It was daring but you could really see the purity of their love there.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i still not get over from today episode.what a power pack performance HarshIka did but Pree was meanly stole whole episode.Zain and Suri scene i don't expect Zain this type out brust.finally he told Suri manipulate him many time.i was laughing like a idiot after saw that scene.Harshad was brilliant like always.coming to Aliya i love her every single dialogue.she know their love is pure their bond is pure then how come she is haram for Zain.i love her sprit in masjid scene also.she is a religion girl from childhood but she not agree for a law which will make her apart from Zain.as a muslim i find it good both deny for halala becz it also a haram and nikhah is not a joke in Islam.i wonder why didn't CV'S still not mentioned about it.if they showing marriage law then they should show it properly not half.
I still can't see them to agree for halala not even it Rehan whom Aliya have to marry.their love is all pure now but it will be not if halala happen.they came so far now they can't give up nor CV'S can ditch us giving us hope.i still routing both will be find a loophole which will prove their divorce is nullified.
precap is exciting Zain injury now no one can stop Aliya to go back to him.i am expecting Aliya taking care Zain again and some intense moment between them.

After seeing the stand Aaliya and Zain took, it is hard to believe they would go against that so no I do not believe halala will happen with Rehan. Rehan may help them find a loophole but their stand against halala is firm, I do not see that changing.

I cannot believe Zarina had goons beat up Zain, damn that chudail but I look forward to Aaliya taking care of him.

Originally posted by: manny136

Great review what a power packed epi i was so happy with zaya's reaction to this. Poor things were devastated their shock disbelief pain was so beautifully portrayed n the song dua its like the trademark song for BI lol. Aliya looked for answers in the Quran loved tht n Zain finally realized something his mom is not all tht great lol Zain finally go how his mom manipulates him n the stuff he said to suri shocked her to the core lol she deserved it, i cant imagine how zain will react when he finds out tht this was her plan since they got married. I got teary eyed watching aliya poor thing is getting punished for something she didnt even do, even the divorce was not her fault n its her who has to face all the pain. I got shalam trying to get her to understand n the slap yeah tht wasnt cool but unlike suri shahbana actually looked in pain afterwards lol. I loved zaya going there to the mosque n aliyas speech tht was so sad preetika was wonderful all she said was true n yeah its controversial as well but in Islam ppl r asked to question things, learn, expand ur knowledge n as times change adapt to that as well, I really hope zaya r able to find help. Rehman seemed useless but i like how calmly he tried to explain to zain things n i liked him trying to diffuse the situation he did not look happy when zain started his tirade on suri, well the guy has no idea about suri yet so lol. Precap poor zain, i wonder what zarina is trying to do is she trying to hurt aliya, suri or both n is this connected with the property, hopefully aliya will take care of zain n not get scared coz of what happened n try to distance herself from him. their journey just has started they cant just cower under pressure at the first sign of danger.

Zain was on a roll, it was damn good! I noticed how Rehman was observing everything and I like how he took Zain aside trying to talk to him, especially when he shed light on why Aaliya did not know about halala. Rehman is right that is not something parents would teach their kids.

I did notice the pain in Shabana's eyes when she slapped Aaliya, that hurt her as much as it hurt Aaliya but she needs to realize you can't just tell your daughter to forget her love.

I hope you are right I do not want Aaliya nor Zain caving to pressures of society, this is their fight and they need to fight it together.

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

How I loved these two standing up for their love. That's very very rare these days and most people would step back after something like this. Zain was brilliant, he had to give his mother a reply and show her what he wanted was what he will do and nothing can stop him!

These two will fight till the death and I can't wait!

It is rare because I fully expected Aaliya to stay away from Zain after this but then this episode happened and I was like go Aaliya!! Then Zain showed up for her and they walked out together, it was awesome! It is now ZaYa against the world and I am looking forward to their fight, their stand cannot change especially when they've taken things this far. They will not cave to pressure, they will not accept defeat.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

'm so happy n proud tht i dnt missed 2 day's epi..πŸ‘ 11pm its rockng..

i so felt bad but tht scene whr both sits down was brillantly done, thn aliya scene whr she vents out her feeling ,

loved d way zain's - suriya scene ,suriya was shocked ,so were we,but we enjoyed tht part,πŸ˜†

i hope ths rehman chacha plays a crucial role as a supporter of zaya,looks a strong pillar thn xyz lol..

the last scene of dargah belongs to aliya, loved it, but i'm confused is it aliya only or both zaya coz as rehman chacha has explained abt halala to zain so zain was just quiet ,i just felt like tht..

i'm scared wthr ths will happen or not. looks like it will..

precap: hope thrs no memory loss wala track..

Don't scare me! I don't want any halala track or memory loss track for that matter. I hope the CVs don't go there, here i am praising them and being proud to be a fan then they will do a 180 no they can't. I would vent like hell if they do that!

Originally posted by: abzy.

Indeed it was such a tremendous episode, for me ZaYa just 100% nail these intense scenes.
The promo indicated to me that Aliya would lose hope after hearing about the halala situation because she let go of Zain but this episode proved other wise. Even after hearing about the halala, it shattered them yet they both knew that their relationship was now stronger than ever that nothing, not even the Islamic laws can come in between their justified love.
I was also shocked to see a Suri and Zain confrontation, Zain always had utter respect for his Mother even when she didn't deserve it. Finally, her true colours are being revealed to him and she is getting everything she deserves.
I think this whole situation is going to cause conflict with people who have a more fundamentalist approach to Islam as opposed to a Liberal one. As a Muslim myself, I believe ZaYa's desire to remarry is completely justified. Aliya is right as well, I don't understand why some people are bashing her actions because it would be haram to remarry somebody else with the sole intention of getting your first husband back. If the halala route was to actually occur (hope it doesn't) this forum would have erupted, this is a much better alternative even if it is controversial.

Same here! I thought Aaliya would walk away from Zain when the first halala promo was released but I was wrong, she and Zain are in this fight together and they did not need to convince the other, they just knew.

I'm still in shock over Zain, the way he went after Suraiya OMG talk about a twist! Suraiya deserved this though, she and only she is pushing away her son by showing her hatred for Aaliya. Suraiya is not doing this for Zain, its for herself and now those intentions are becoming quite clear to Zain.

Agreed, I know this is controversial but had Zain or Aaliya agreed to halala what would that have said for their love? Wouldn't they have been criticized for making a mockery of their love for each other and marriage in general? Even if Aaliya does not know intentional halala is haram, would it have made any difference considering the whole purpose is to return to Zain?? I prefer this stand

Originally posted by: AYESHA32

how stupid episode...first y aaliya so stupid even she read Quran e pak several times n she don't know abt halala...n then she refused islamic shariyut law...these rules are strick...it never change so y she refused n argue even muslims knows thier limits n not allow to refused islamic rules...so y she do y she get so emotional...alliya ki namaz parhna its not a big deal its farz for all of us...thier are five pillars of islam i.e namaz, roza ,hajj ,zakat ,jehad...ye tamam fariz her muyslam man ko her haal main follow kerna hay aur na kernay ka bhot bara gunnah hay...aur 2nd flimi batain ker k shariyut ko rufees kerna kahin say islamic nahi so i am really sorry to say aaliya character really disappointing

Its your opinion, will just agree to disagree since I am not disappointed with Aaliya

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Completely agree with you Manny. I am also muslim and my understanding of Islam is the same. We should all use common sense in shariat laws and adapt them according to the changing times. Every muslim has a duty to expand his/her knowledge, that is why we have been given brains, lol🀣

I am glad Beintehaa has shown this track so that we question these laws and see if they apply to this situation as every situation and circumstance will be different to other couples in a similar place.

Not many people knew about Halala Nikaah (me included) and this track has made me more aware of the marriage laws (even though I will have been married for 14years this Oct 2014) including a nikaah contract, how to give talaaq, getting a khulla and now halala which has increased my knowledge. I am embarrassed to admit that I only knew that talaaq was a hateful thing in the eyes of Allah and this is as far as my knowledge went😳

But thanks to Beintehaa I have acquired so much knowledge which I can now pass on to my son and daughter. This is why I love Beintehaa, this is a different and fresh story and they are pushing the boundaries and making people research and question things which we should all do in our daily lives. Don't just blindly follow rules and rituals because everyone else does or someone tells you cos they might be wrong...nobody is perfect

I applaud Aaliya for questioning this and standing up for her love but especially Farhan Sir for bringing such a contraversial story to the world... He has guts man!!!!!πŸ‘

P.S sorry for the long comment...got carried away with my thoughtsπŸ˜‰

Excellent post Noreen and congrats on your upcoming wedding anniversary! πŸ‘

The CEO of Colors was right to say the story was just kicking off in BI, its controversial which may explain the decision to air at 11pm instead of earlier. It is all making sense now and hats off to this PH for such a daring move.

Originally posted by: Shiiya

One of the best epi of beintehaa,I love this show!

Harshad and Preetika outshined themselves, it was heart breaking to see Zain and Aaliya shatter after hearing that halaala is the only way out but was glad to see that Zain accepted that it was his mistake to begin with
Zain and Suraya's face off I was not expecting at all, it was high time that zain had a go at her, she totally deserved it for playing games with him she claims she loved her kids and she's always against there happiness it's sad that Zain has a good for nothing mother like suraya .
It was great to see both Zain and Aaliya not giving up and are ready together to fight against everything to become one again. Being a Muslim myself I only knew about halaala and had no clue that there are loopholes which can also save a marriage, so Aaliya not knowing about it understandable, just cause your religious doesn't mean you have to know about everything, Through beintehaa ive come to know so much more about marriage and divorce in islam, must say hats off to farhan for doing an amazing story telling. The realistic approach makes me love the show even more .

Rehman did a good job explaining why Aaliya didn't know about halala and I'm glad CVs did not leave that out since many including myself found that surprising.

I'm so proud of Zain and Aaliya, this is what I wanted to see and I'm glad CVs kept them true to their characters instead of having them cave to something that would have made everything we've watched this far seem meaningless. You can't have Beintehaa Mohabbat without showing their journey unfold this way, Fuze article said it best. They just have a way with words that make you love BI much more.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy . Awesome post as always πŸ‘ Harshad and Preetika nailed it today. Their dialogues can't get enough of them already & their performances bang on , finally the day we waited from ages , finally finally they gave back to their parents . sabana and suri these are two pour souls Of BI , i mean how bholapan on their faces πŸ˜† when they talk like we are doing the right things to our son and daughter .
PARENTS is such a beautiful word in this whole freaking universe , god created parents , but in suri and shabana zindgi i dont know where was god when he was creating them lol . sory i know its lame and stupid talk . but you have to agree mandy , see these ladies are pour souls , they always wanted welfare of their son and daughter and now what they are getting what they want in return .πŸ˜†. m so happy for zain that finally he gave back suri , m so happy for aaliya finally she gave back to sabana , rehmaan chacu cleared the doubts , but i dont know y he dint support zaya, same thing he is saying about halal , but on the other way we are happy that zain and aaliya questioned molana saab about halal, Pree rocked here . beautiful speech by her beautiful words beautifully done , m getting a feeling that qazi saab may give his helping hand to them , i mean he looks cool while he was listening to aaliya that how pure soul she is , or may be m over analyzing . i love how zain called her mother today , suri face was worth watching , she already brought a seed of crack in their relationship, i must say if usmaan was here today in episode he must have said what a proud father m i . but yeah he is there with zaya , no matter what .

The day went to Diaologue writer and Harshad & Preetika performances , hands down for them

my most most favorite dialogue of aaliya to zain, i mean how well she know her zain & the way Aaliya went to Zain and held his hand rightly when he came! "yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahot kam jaanta hai yeh namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha.. par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. challo." pure love,divine,serene ❀️

Aaliya: "Itni kamzor nahi hoon main, ke apni pyaar ko itni aasani se haar jaane doongi. Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. Aapki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Zain:"Aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hai..mere saath Aaliya ke saath..bahot bada ehsaan kiya hai. EHSAAN KARNA TOH KOI SURRAIYA BEGUM SE SEEKHE! Katal Bhi KARTI HAI AUR JHATATI HAI JAISE ZINDAGI DE RAHI HAI. Pata hai Ammi hai meri, paida kiya hai. AGAR MANIPULATIONS KA ITNI HI Shaunk Hai Toh Paida Kyun Kiya?! KHATPUTLIYA PAAL LETI NA!!""Ek baat aap Khaan kol ke sun lijiye Surraiya begum.. Jitna hi aap Zain aur Aaliya ko door karegi.. main uske utna hi kareeb aaunga, zain aur aaliya ki mohabbat aap nahi hara sakti, nah hi yeh awaam, nahi yeh log, nah hi yeh kaum, nah hi shiriat ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

What an episode Tonight . hands down to whole cast and crew , commendable πŸ‘

MANDY πŸ€—

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Mandy . Awesome post as always πŸ‘ Harshad and Preetika nailed it today. Their dialogues can't get enough of them already & their performances bang on , finally the day we waited from ages , finally finally they gave back to their parents . sabana and suri these are two pour souls Of BI , i mean how bholapan on their faces πŸ˜† when they talk like we are doing the right things to our son and daughter .

PARENTS is such a beautiful word in this whole freaking universe , god created parents , but in suri and shabana zindgi i dont know where was god when he was creating them lol . sory i know its lame and stupid talk . but you have to agree mandy , see these ladies are pour souls , they always wanted welfare of their son and daughter and now what they are getting what they want in return .πŸ˜†. m so happy for zain that finally he gave back suri , m so happy for aaliya finally she gave back to sabana , rehmaan chacu cleared the doubts , but i dont know y he dint support zaya, same thing he is saying about halal , but on the other way we are happy that zain and aaliya questioned molana saab about halal, Pree rocked here . beautiful speech by her beautiful words beautifully done , m getting a feeling that qazi saab may give his helping hand to them , i mean he looks cool while he was listening to aaliya that how pure soul she is , or may be m over analyzing . i love how zain called her mother today , suri face was worth watching , she already brought a seed of crack in their relationship, i must say if usmaan was here today in episode he must have said what a proud father m i . but yeah he is there with zaya , no matter what .

The day went to Diaologue writer and Harshad & Preetika performances , hands down for them

my most most favorite dialogue of aaliya to zain, i mean how well she know her zain & the way Aaliya went to Zain and held his hand rightly when he came! "yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahot kam jaanta hai yeh namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha.. par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. challo." pure love,divine,serene ❀️

Aaliya: "Itni kamzor nahi hoon main, ke apni pyaar ko itni aasani se haar jaane doongi. Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. Aapki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Zain:"Aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hai..mere saath Aaliya ke saath..bahot bada ehsaan kiya hai. EHSAAN KARNA TOH KOI SURRAIYA BEGUM SE SEEKHE! Katal Bhi KARTI HAI AUR JHATATI HAI JAISE ZINDAGI DE RAHI HAI. Pata hai Ammi hai meri, paida kiya hai. AGAR MANIPULATIONS KA ITNI HI Shaunk Hai Toh Paida Kyun Kiya?! KHATPUTLIYA PAAL LETI NA!!""Ek baat aap Khaan kol ke sun lijiye Surraiya begum.. Jitna hi aap Zain aur Aaliya ko door karegi.. main uske utna hi kareeb aaunga, zain aur aaliya ki mohabbat aap nahi hara sakti, nah hi yeh awaam, nahi yeh log, nah hi yeh kaum, nah hi shiriat ❀️ ❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

What an episode Tonight . hands down to whole cast and crew , commendable πŸ‘

MANDY πŸ€—

Saranvir πŸ€— The dialogue writer deserves major props for tonight's episode, Zain and Aaliya's dialogues were just WOW and I'm so proud of them for not being your typical male and female leads. I love that BI is so different from the rest, I was tired of seeing characters that were hypocritical and mahaan, with ZaYa you just connect to them on an entirely different level. ZaYa v/s the world, its what we've all wanted to see and I can only hope this is a preview of what's toc ome. CVs should not destroy ZaYa for anything especially after they've taken such stand πŸ‘
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's exactly what i wanted aaliya to do, i wanted her to oppose this, as this is not very Islamic, many muslims do it, but it's wrong, it's haraam to plan a halala, but it's also haraam to remarry the same person after 3 talaaqs.and technically ZaYa k 3 talaaqs bhi nhi howay, qk qazi nay cemetery per jo tareeqa onko btaya thar woh galat tha, so i think they can go back to each other, i just wanna know how they do it now, clearly there are many loopholes for them to lean back on
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Saranvir πŸ€— The dialogue writer deserves major props for tonight's episode, Zain and Aaliya's dialogues were just WOW and I'm so proud of them for not being your typical male and female leads. I love that BI is so different from the rest, I was tired of seeing characters that were hypocritical and mahaan, with ZaYa you just connect to them on an entirely different level. ZaYa v/s the world, its what we've all wanted to see and I can only hope this is a preview of what's toc ome. CVs should not destroy ZaYa for anything especially after they've taken such stand

Mandy agree with ya , ZAYA v/s WORLD , its gona be epic love saga and i dont think so halal is happening at any cost , i mean farhaan said earlier when he did msg to Akki bhai , that you guys are fearing about HALAL , in TV iT is "HOW' will work , and he also said you guys will love it . now ZaYa have taken a firm stand against world , they will beat all odds & i can't visualize that ever from today creatives will turn 180 on them , its not possible way out , track started as strong as ever at 11 pm slot we were fearing about TRP's BUT charts gona rock from this week cus we have ZaYa who are in one frame , the game had just begin , and viewers are more into the show now who had left during TALAK
they are back again , i can see some on forum as well lol πŸ˜† .
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I found it unusual that someone who has prayed namaz, loved Allah so much today speaks about NOT accepting Shariah law. These rulings are not man made...they are there for a reason.
Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you n applaud the post along with the episodeπŸ‘
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy agree with ya , ZAYA v/s WORLD , its gona be epic love saga and i dont think so halal is happening at any cost , i mean farhaan said earlier when he did msg to Akki bhai , that you guys are fearing about HALAL , in TV iT is "HOW' will work , and he also said you guys will love it . now ZaYa have taken a firm stand against world , they will beat all odds & i can't visualize that ever from today creatives will turn 180 on them , its not possible way out , track started as strong as ever at 11 pm slot we were fearing about TRP's BUT charts gona rock from this week cus we have ZaYa who are in one frame , the game had just begin , and viewers are more into the show now who had left during TALAK
they are back again , i can see some on forum as well lol πŸ˜† .

Saranvir, I really want to believe halala won't happen but Gagan had a point on FB, we can't get our hopes up that its been ruled out completely but at least for now we know its off. I'm proud of Zain and Aaliya for taking a stand and I want to see them fight this for as long as they can while hopefully finding some way to prove their divorce is invalid. The PH kicked off their time slot change with a bang, back to back powerpacked episodes. I can only hope they continue to rock the charts and not cave into social pressures, they've chosen a controversial route which I hope they follow through because I'm loving the purity and beauty to ZaYa's relationship.