"Humari galti kya hai?"

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Come on, Najma is not blameless here. Accidentally or not, she broke that frame and she still asks what her fault was? She should've left instead of continuing to mouth off to Imran.
Imran shouldn't have raised his hand, but Maryam he is not wrong in saying she needs to learn some tameez. Instead of lashing out only at Imran, scold your daughter as well.

Najma's innocent actions and accidents are all excused as "she's just a bachchi" and until now it was all understandable. But it is only upto a point. When you are being told to leave after you've snuck in, leave instead of mouthing off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
She has been scolded - it's not as if any one is giving her too much leeway here. But yes, she does get into a lot of trouble that one - too impulsive, she has too much go :)
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. IMO she shouldn't even have entered his house without his permission in the first place. Yes, she might be a sensitive kid & the badminton racket + her parents' moments are important, but she does deserve a scolding for just entering someone's house like that. Esp when Maryam knows that Imran is someone who wants his private space.
Its funny but Najma is like those indian female leads who can't mind their own business & need to interfere in the hero's life. The only difference is that she is a kid lol.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My first visit to the forum and here I find your post (: I have only seen yesterday's episode and I loved the subtlety of this show. Such a good ensemble and no OTT drama. Hope the good going continues!
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
agree...that she was at fault...but Imran alwayz over reacts...agree that she is no one to enter nybody's house whenever she wants...but if she did a mistake that doesnt mean that Imran has all the rights to say nything to her...both are alike...n at fault...lol