Article...Beintehaa: Is Rehaan marrying Aaliya?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Found this in BOLLYWOOD LIFE

As per the Muslim laws, Aaliya will have to divorce another man before remarrying Zain

Previously we had reported that Surraiya (Suchitra Pillai) is upset with Zain (Harshad Arora) for getting back with Aaliya (Preetika Rao). She asked Zain to leave the Barkath villa if he wants to reunite with Aaliya. Zain was left with no option but to leave the house as the lovebirds couldn't live separately anymore.

In yesterday's episode, Zain was getting married to Aaliya. However, Surraiya and Zarina (Kamya Punjabi) interrupted the marriage and said that Aaliya will have to marry another man and divorce him before remarrying Zain. This procedure as per the Muslim Laws is called Nikah Halala'. Zain and Aaliya were shocked with the revelation.

Things just keep getting worse for the couple. While what happens next is yet to be seen, wethinks, the only one who can bail the couple out of this mess is their close friend Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu). What do you think BollywoodLifers, will Rehaan marry Aaliya to reunite the estranged couple? Will Zain allow Aaliya to marry Rehaan? Let's wait to find out!

I think that's not possible as their is an intention of reuniting...so I will go for no...and how can ZAIN let that...😕

Wait and watch...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,nothing new in this article.let's wait and see becz i still don't think Zain will let Aliya marry Rehan nor Aliya will agree.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dn't think zaya will agree for halala n spclly with the way thy hv shown aliya saying it loudly n clearly tat she will nt do halala nikaah so as for nw its luk impossible
bt in daily soap anything cn happen thy turn the table in next episode bt hope its nt the case with BI wish the cv's nt shw halala n stick to ths only..n rehan thy cn use him for any other thing why to use him as third angle only n better won't shw him n his family again n I'm sure no one will ask any ques abt it 😆
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
I don't think rehaan will marry Aaliya
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS 😊 they haven't got a clue what is gonna happen, just like us..they are asking the same questions that we've been asking all along 😉
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In metro masti article says Aalia will marry Zain against religion.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

In metro masti article says Aalia will marry Zain against religion.

Just read that now...I don't think ALIYA will go against religion...I mean come on...SHE SAYS SHE IS A PAKKI MUSLIM...how can she do that...I think these articles are adding fuel to the fire...