meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heya Guys !!
Jo aag Zarina ne lagwaayi us se hum sabhi ko bahut thandak pahunchi 👏
CVs pls stick to the plot and don't meander.
Surraiya finds out about Zarina's mischievous acts and goes to meet Rehman chachu and invites him to return to Bombay with them.
Zarina should hate Surraiya more than Aaliya.
Surraiya should be very suspicious of Zarina even when she borrows her tweezer to pluck her eyebrows Na????
But what do we see ?? sisters hugging each other till they squeeze the last breath out of each other
With due respect to all especially not to hurt any religious sentiments.
Its such a pity that a man pronounces Talaq and divorces his wife and if they decide to get back to each other its the wife who has to get married to some guy and if that guy agrees to divorce her only then she can marry her ex husband again.
So the ex husband also has to suffer to witness his ex wife with another man but its the poor woman who has to bear the brunt of two men due to no fault of hers.
I have written the above lines only for the sake of a debate to support women I do acknowledge that the the law makers have a very sound reason to implement these laws..So pardon me if I hurt any section.
I still feel they should slot BIG Boss for 11pm 😛
If anyone is wondering about my subject line,yes I want to know "ab Surraiya Begum aur Zarina Khala karengi 'KAUN- SI- PARI-SI " (CONSPIRACY) 😃