Love Station: Hum ab humara darde batenge

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready for my love station but before that as usual I will do my review😃

The episode starts with Zain coming to meet the haider family elders regarding their daughter and his wife/love. Shabana tells him that now we are strangers as all the relationship strings have been broken but Zain says but there is still one right that no can take away from me which is the right to keep my head in your lap.

He comes in putting his head in his phupp's lap and promising that he will take care of Aaliya every moment and then he promises his phuppa that he will never be the reason for Aaliya's tears any more❤️

Shabana being the mother believes that how will her daughter go back into the house she was kicked out off and leaves. Ghulam sahab also goes asking Aaliya to come inside.

On the other hand we see how Suraiya is talking to her husband who she feels is around sitting in that wheel chair even today. She doesn't want Zain and Aaliya to be one again as her wounds are still alive. Zarina enters the scene and gives her relief informing her about halala nikah.

Abdullah and haiders meet in a face off once again where they argue about how Aaliya has come back in Zain's life or Zain's forced the come back. Then they enter the mosque stopping the love birds nikah😡

Bilal must say is a great spy because even Zaya could not notice him following them👏

Over all a fabulous episode and once I made a post whether Zain & Aaliya will come together officially by the end of the week well it's possible if this is how the pace will be in episodes which are making sense. Beintehaa is known for how it's pace is never boring and dragging so hats off to the team to actually wrap all these bits and pieces of spoilers together which didn't disappoint us😃Now this was the review lets move on to the love station❤️

Hum ab apna darde batayenge
(Aaliya's parents leave but Aaliya stands there asking Zain to smile Both are walking on the picture silently when Aaliya says "aye kitkit" enough now it's been 40 minutes of your silence and you need to share it with me. She knows every time what is troubling him be it her parents or his mother. Aaliya asks Zain to understand that if her parents are not agreeing than how can you accept your mom to agree for us to be together. She holds his arm and puts her head on his shoulder saying that for past one year we have been going through pain alone but now we will share it and he holds her hand assuring the same❤️)

Wuzu ki yaadein jo aaj bhi taaza hain😊
(Zain is at the dargah doing his Wuzu and Aaliya comes there too where she sees her Zain doing Wuzu which he had learnt from her for the 1st time. Zain finishes washing his face and notices his MKZ, passing smile to each other...beautiful scene)

Nikah hai humara👏
(Zain and Aaliya tie the mannat ka dhaga and Zain remembers the last time they had tied together for their relationship and love. They see a couple and admire them once the couple leaves Zain says that he just tied the mannat and he has it fulfilled. Aaliya asks him what do you mean , he replies that every dargah has a masjid where nikah can be performed so will you marry me at this moment it self😳 Once again as always he asks "bolo Aaliya haan ya naa"? Aaliya with a smile say Naa😊 Aaliya is praying while Zain admires her which he always loves doing. He tells her that everything is arranged for their nikah❤️)

Saath ho toh dar kis baat ka❤️
(Aaliya knowing her Zain asks him whether he is scared , he gets up saying no but then says I am nervous a bit but it's okay once their nikah is over everything will be in place and he asks what about her? She says I am never scare if you are with me. He hold her hand saying that I know we are taking a huge step without anyone's permission but we will convince everyone once we are legally one❤️)

Bas ek zara saath ho tera ❤️❤️
(Zain and Aaliya come being ready and sit for their nikah. Zain being the kitkit gives a very cute gesture of Salam while Aaliya is blushing and looking gorgeous😳Qazi sahab asks Aaliya "kya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai " and off courses with a smile she says "qubool hai". Zain is about to say "qubool hai" when the families arrive and says that these two are committing a crime as they are divorced. When Qazi sahab asks Aaliya about her loyalty towards Zain , he steps up saying that Aaliya loves him and has always been loyal but then the thunder drops on them when the halala farman is announced.)

Precap: Aaliya says that she is a pakki and true muslim but she denies halala nikah👏👏

Now Shabana and Ghulam didn't really irk me in the first scene as all she said was asking Zain as to how will he take her back to the house she was kicked out off. Zain I loved how he didn't apologize for anything instead he promised them what they were worried about for a long time which was Aaliya's safety which pretty much took everything away from the love birds lives.

Suraiya is still stuck in those memories of losing her husband and that jail fiasco. I don't whether this whole hatred is only because of these memories because Suraiya always wanted Aaliya out of Zain's live so I am not going to justify her here unless after the truth comes out and she changes towards Aaliya.

Zarina , Aaliya has not done anything bad to you but you still have an issue well it's nothing new as almost every person has issues with the poor soul.

Zain & Aaliya were just bang on with everything... for one past year no one cared about their pain but now they will for each other. No one will be able to stop them from being one all it will be patient❤️

Aaliya's refusal was a complete surprise as there were no spoilers regarding this instead we had all stupid spoilers but I really applaud this girl for her being able to stand for what she believes in is right and wrong.

This is all guys for today's love station looking forward to tomorrow of both Zain & Aaliya will strongly stand against this halala farman. It's very interesting and one thing guys I will say that like really if they would have shown Aaliya marrying someone then it will be a proper halala but if it's going to be different then more likely no halala at all. We will see in more detail tonight at 11pm.
Looking forward t your feedback n love you all🤗
Btw wasn't Harshad looking just soo beautiful, cute and hot in the red blazer and in the whole episode while pree looked stunning, cute and glowing.

Edited by Priyakna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All I have to tell you is that this love station was truly fantastic!!👏👏👏
It was such a treat to read this and I always love reading your take on the episode as well😃
Hats Off, I am seriously speechless..I am short of words to flatter you here😛
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful review
title perfect
yes precap totally surprised me
hope aliya stands on her words
amazing caps
aww beach scene beyond lovely
love u priyanka
thanks for an outstanding review
u and ur Love stations r rocking
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Truly you did an tremendous job here Pri 👏 . exactly dont have words to say anything here 👏 👏
Thanks for the PM darling 🤗
Lots of love ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post loved the epi esp the beach scene the 2 love birds raoming around on the beach n tht stupid bilal uff felt like slapping him.
loved aliya the way she stayed grounded to her decision on halaala nikha u go girl.

n wht kind of parent are shalaam telling her to forget zain😡 if aliya tld shabana to for get ghulam shabana wuld never be able to do tht so how can she expect aliya to forget zain i sweear down im gna beat up shalaam seriosly they have no right to decide wht aliya does shes an adlt n mature she can take her own decision n so can zain i reali want bth to leave their parent n go far away from their stupid idiotic parent shalaam are brainless it was their falt in the 1st place they are responisble for zayas seperation y didnt ghulam jus keep tht complaint in his pocket instead of putting it in the bin duh.. zaya go and fight 4 ur love we all are wid u...

srry of writing alot of crap... shalaam go to hell.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful review 😳
Love zaya scene so much
You have said it all 👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

All I have to tell you is that this love station was truly fantastic!!👏👏👏

It was such a treat to read this and I always love reading your take on the episode as well😃
Hats Off, I am seriously speechless..I am short of words to flatter you here😛

Aww how sweet and thank you very much I love reading these feedbacks😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

beautiful review
title perfect
yes precap totally surprised me
hope aliya stands on her words
amazing caps
aww beach scene beyond lovely
love u priyanka
thanks for an outstanding review
u and ur Love stations r rocking

Thank you very much Phanka and your feedbacks are always rocking😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Truly you did an tremendous job here Pri 👏 . exactly dont have words to say anything here 👏 👏

Thanks for the PM darling 🤗
Lots of love ❤️

Thank you very much Sara and no worries about the pm😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

awesome post loved the epi esp the beach scene the 2 love birds raoming around on the beach n tht stupid bilal uff felt like slapping him.

loved aliya the way she stayed grounded to her decision on halaala nikha u go girl.

n wht kind of parent are shalaam telling her to forget zain😡 if aliya tld shabana to for get ghulam shabana wuld never be able to do tht so how can she expect aliya to forget zain i sweear down im gna beat up shalaam seriosly they have no right to decide wht aliya does shes an adlt n mature she can take her own decision n so can zain i reali want bth to leave their parent n go far away from their stupid idiotic parent shalaam are brainless it was their falt in the 1st place they are responisble for zayas seperation y didnt ghulam jus keep tht complaint in his pocket instead of putting it in the bin duh.. zaya go and fight 4 ur love we all are wid u...

srry of writing alot of crap... shalaam go to hell.

Thank you very much and regarding Shalam I understand what you are pointing out. Even I feel one day Zaya will leave all of them and be happy😃 It was their families fault which is exactly why now they will not fall for their families side instead will stick by their heart❤️