Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I would have agreed with you if I had not seen Suraiya hate for Aliya overshadowing her luv for her husband and son.
Suraiya hated Aliya way before the whole police fiasco and Usmans death.For heaven sake she chose to plot against Aliya in the most disgusting way than fast or pray for her husband and that to in the holy month of Ramzan.
I can never sympathies with that women she had it all coming and poor Usman sahab had to pay for her sins.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

She is a fault dats it...she doesnt pray 5 tyms or keeps roza but needs a halala nikkah

That's a point I agree👍🏼...seriously I do not understand what all the CVS would do just to show HALALA...

Come on...how many characters have been spoilt just to bring in HALALA🤢...

WEIRDNESS HAI BEINTEHAA...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Ah I will disagree at the last part in regards to Usman's death. I was very much upset that we were given false hopes that Usman was recovering and I was so sure that we will see him again...however his death sadly was needed. With the depth of Zaya's bond (they did used to be really strong) only something as big as Usman's death can tear them apart...honestly there can't be anything bigger than this. I do terribly still miss Usman don't get me wrong, he is my favourite character after zaya and he always will be..however his exit made sense and I am thankful for that because this character totally deserved the best proper exit which it received. And I am so thankful for all the shot of his picture that they still give us of him..it just highlights his importance😃

Well to be honest I did not want that to happen so soon...they showed every incident where MAMU was a witness to every pain in BV...yes something like that was needed to separate ZAYA...

But now since that has ended...and a leap has taken place...I was expecting that to have happened after a SUCCESSFUL BI ONE YEAR BASH...then it would have made sense...

So many tracks have been misplaced and forgotten😕
Zayaharry thumbnail
YO!

It's high time Nafeesa's truth is exposed! I really don't want it to be revealed some hell time later! The precise time would obviously be decided by the CVs! But I actually want it to be revealed in such a way that we fans all get immense satisfaction! 😛😉