Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Valid point afra👏 she loves her husband that's it, but she never respect her husbands feelings unlike osman

If she loves her hubby let her keep him with herself ...at the same tym allow aalia n nafeesa to keep their hubbies y she did dat to nafeesa??wen she herself is longing for her girl child?????she is a ******
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

If she loves her hubby let her keep him with herself ...at the same tym allow aalia n nafeesa to keep their hubbies y she did dat to nafeesa??wen she herself is longing for her girl child?????she is a ******

Even I wonder for that, she has diff shades😡 lady anniyan, not good wala anniyan,
chudail wala anniyan😡 , selfish anniyan, she taunts bhopalis jus for mirkhan deeds, but she loves her bholi bali behen Zarina, totally selfish
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you know I have thought about this before. When she saw Zaya hugged and how it affected her..the flashbacks of that jail night that she had and all. But then I realized something and I do not know if you will agree with me or not.

Suraiya, the woman makes you think that her hate for Aaliya is justified and that she is in deep pain suffering from the trauma of what happened in jail and from losing Usman. But that is just an illusion that Suraiya has created for herself as this was the same Suraiya that changed into colourful in a matter of seconds and her face was glowing with radiance after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. The truth is that she is only upset and sad that no matter what she does and even after all this time, things are not going her way.

Yes Right now her hatred for Aaliya is justified. That is the way most would look at it but in a reverse way I think that she just found a reason to pin her hatred for Aaliya.

Also, she misses her husband now. Then what was she doing when her husband was paralyzed in the month of Ramadan? She decided to plot against Aaliya for her own ego when she knew it was evil that's why she didn't even bother fasting!

So getting rid of Aaliya was more important than her husband's health? As you can see this woman just believes what she wants. I am sorry but no I do not sympathize with her. If she truly loved her husband, she would have believed in him, trust him and have faith in him. And so she would have respected his decisions.

And it's not just Aaliya, Suraiya was shown to not give importance to Usman's opinion when Shazia was pregnant remember in that flashback..she got Shazia married to Fahad and then came to let Usman know.

So now, this woman honestly just love herself and her self-respect and her status. That's all. Her son is suffering, he finally smiled after a whole year but that smile is because of Aaliya so she can't see that or accept that.

Gotta agree on that...if you notice SURAIYA does what she feels is right and wrong...she completely sticks to her POV not caring for once about her son or husband...

Yes I can say she is SELFISH...be it on her scheming ALIYA's exit or ZAIN future anything...

She just takes the advantage of a bad situation just to get the control on ZAIN back...but ZAIN is not the one to fall for this...

He follows his own POV...till now he has gone against his mom and supported ALIYA...so both follow their own POV...

We cannot blame SURAIYA for being irresponsible for mamus death...we must blame the cvs for keeping our hopes alive and showing something lame to bring in the pillar...

ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Even I wonder for that, she has diff shades😡 lady anniyan, not good wala anniyan,
chudail wala anniyan😡 , selfish anniyan, she taunts bhopalis jus for mirkhan deeds, but she loves her bholi bali behen Zarina, totally selfish

She is a fault dats it...she doesnt pray 5 tyms or keeps roza but needs a halala nikkah
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Gotta agree on that...if you notice SURAIYA does what she feels is right and wrong...she completely sticks to her POV not caring for once about her son or husband...

Yes I can say she is SELFISH...be it on her scheming ALIYA's exit or ZAIN future anything...

She just takes the advantage of a bad situation just to get the control on ZAIN back...but ZAIN is not the one to fall for this...

He follows his own POV...till now he has gone against his mom and supported ALIYA...so both follow their own POV...

We cannot blame SURAIYA for being irresponsible for mamus death...we must blame the cvs for keeping our hopes alive and showing something lame to bring in the pillar...

Ah I will disagree at the last part in regards to Usman's death. I was very much upset that we were given false hopes that Usman was recovering and I was so sure that we will see him again...however his death sadly was needed. With the depth of Zaya's bond (they did used to be really strong) only something as big as Usman's death can tear them apart...honestly there can't be anything bigger than this. I do terribly still miss Usman don't get me wrong, he is my favourite character after zaya and he always will be..however his exit made sense and I am thankful for that because this character totally deserved the best proper exit which it received. And I am so thankful for all the shot of his picture that they still give us of him..it just highlights his importance😃
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manne kal kq epi nahi d kha dude!!Waiting for 2:30
Will watch repeat

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

She is a fault dats it...she doesnt pray 5 tyms or keeps roza but needs a halala nikkah

Exactly, opportunist
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Manne kal kq epi nahi d kha dude!!Waiting for 2:30

Will watch repeat

Poor u😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

She does nt like Aalia.She has been plotting against her so many times, she has failed.This time agree genuine ,She lost her shohar nd she was beaten up by cops , acc to her all dis has hapened coz of Aalia, she does nt know da truth.If she knows da truth , she will be indifferent with Aalia NO,

Even if Nafee accept, dis has happened coz of her, Suri will nt throw her out of BV.Nafee will nt reveal the truth.
She knows her son loves Aalia , for her son's happiness she shoud have allowed da Nikah to happen.
She hates Aalia she don't want to see Aalia in BV.

She hates ALIYA coz of BAKBAK incident...so it would be really nice if they show the reality of BAKbaks death...coz that was a broken track...who knows what really happened to the death of BAKBAK and whether it was BHOPAL or not...then I feel her stance changes...

But I prefer CHUDAILISM over REHAN and co scenes...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

I think u forgot that the whole concept of talaaq was started by the grt suraiya begum during zubair's track...which was later used by zain wen he lost his dad...

She may have started that...and she did that even on the valima of ZAYA...but it was ZAIN in the end who did that not SURAIYA if she was so damn addicted to throw ALIYA out of BV...she could have done that way back...but in the end it was ZAIN and his loss of trust on ALIYA which let TALAAQ happen...ZAIN follows his Own POV...he does something as and when he wants not at all backed by SURAIYA...she just takes the advantage of ZAIN when he does something wrong to remove ALIYA...