Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Suri from day one tried to separate Zaya ,that too knowing well her husband Usman saab was the one who made Zaya nikkah happen and gave his full blessing for their relationship. So if she had a little bit of respect for Usman saab she would respect his decision and leave Zaya alone.Even if Aaliya's innocence is proven she will find another reason to hang on to the hate!! Her loyal son's happiness is of no importance to her..where Zain is trying to keep all the family together,Suri is trying to break it apart.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I cannot agree, completely dear, but she is right from her place, I have commented like that many times too...

I jus want nafeesa to confess truth, but even at that time suraiya.ll not accept aliya she doesn't like her from begining, but now she can ask zain strongly to leave her that's it
Before mamu's death she couldn't influence zain and now she is trying to influence which she cannot.

That's the point...I am going for...

ZAIN has his own POV and SURAIYA her own POV...they just do what they feel is right no one is influenced whatsoever...ZAIN till now has never done anything for his mom...he has done against her...and SURAIYA as a mom is doing what is right in her view for her son...

It all rests on ZAYA on how to change that hate of SURAIYA...and I am sure some stance of her will change...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

That's the point...I am going for...

ZAIN has his own POV and SURAIYA her own POV...they just do what they feel is right no one is influenced whatsoever...ZAIN till now has never done anything for his mom...he has done against her...and SURAIYA as a mom is doing what is right in her view for her son...

It all rests on ZAYA on how to change that hate of SURAIYA...and I am sure some stance of her will change...

Even if all the misunderstandings are cleared, she ll not change that easily,
Zubairs track sh tried.to influence zain dear, I completely hate her.in that track, I mean how can she plot her dil like that
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I can't agree because even if she knew the truth, she would still hate aaliya, she always has, but yeah i want nafeesa's truth to be exposed as much as anybody else in the forum, i want HER to be the one breaking that to her family, because she is a changed person now, she at least deserves this much, everyone should have the right to confession, that i feel is the first step to redemption!

Yup...I think instead of ZAYA revealing that NAFEESA herself must do so...coz she is changed now...and must let ZAYA reunite by telling the reality...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suraiya is a woman who thinks she owns her husband son sister n all... so y wat will happen if aaliya or shabana thinks the same????? Even aaliya can think she owns zain n her mamu...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you know I have thought about this before. When she saw Zaya hugged and how it affected her..the flashbacks of that jail night that she had and all. But then I realized something and I do not know if you will agree with me or not.

Suraiya, the woman makes you think that her hate for Aaliya is justified and that she is in deep pain suffering from the trauma of what happened in jail and from losing Usman. But that is just an illusion that Suraiya has created for herself as this was the same Suraiya that changed into colourful in a matter of seconds and her face was glowing with radiance after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. The truth is that she is only upset and sad that no matter what she does and even after all this time, things are not going her way.

Yes Right now her hatred for Aaliya is justified. That is the way most would look at it but in a reverse way I think that she just found a reason to pin her hatred for Aaliya.

Also, she misses her husband now. Then what was she doing when her husband was paralyzed in the month of Ramadan? She decided to plot against Aaliya for her own ego when she knew it was evil that's why she didn't even bother fasting!

So getting rid of Aaliya was more important than her husband's health? As you can see this woman just believes what she wants. I am sorry but no I do not sympathize with her. If she truly loved her husband, she would have believed in him, trust him and have faith in him. And so she would have respected his decisions.

And it's not just Aaliya, Suraiya was shown to not give importance to Usman's opinion when Shazia was pregnant remember in that flashback..she got Shazia married to Fahad and then came to let Usman know.

So now, this woman honestly just love herself and her self-respect and her status. That's all. Her son is suffering, he finally smiled after a whole year but that smile is because of Aaliya so she can't see that or accept that.

P.S. Awesome Post 😛

Saheba she doesn't think of her status too dear..., remember valentines day party, wardrobe malfunction, GOWD she is so cruel, she didn't care abt her family's respect and status too...
All she want's is, she jus.want aliya.out of their lives
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Even suraiya wanted zain n fahad to support barkat over their wives ryt????
So y she is annoyed wen usman choose aaliya/shabana over her???
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Its true she have right to angre on Aliya as for her Aliya is responsible for her insult and husband death but she still wrong in her place.from past one year she saw Zain to try to find Aliya like a mad.she saw him pinning for her but she never tried to feel his pain and as a mother she at last should think about his son love.she still stick in her own pain and anger but Zain at last tried to understood her pain that's why he gave Aliya last talaq and even agree to marry Sanam just for her sake why don't she now at last give him a chance.
i doubt even after know Aliya is innocent she would accept her from all heart.even if she knew Aliya is innocent during talaq time she still would keep shut up and let talaq happen.so for me she still not right on her place.

Yup...even I was thinking the same...that she would let ZAYA divorce even after knowing the truth...but if you notice ZAIN did all this by himself...SURAIYA if so was so evil she would have poisoned ZAIN against ALIYA...she just took the advantage of ZAIN divorce to get back that control over him...but she failed to do so as ZAIN follows his own POV...he has gone against his own mom till now...and I am sure he will continue...

And SURAIYA hatred well I think that May or may not end...but it is so better that REHAN ALIYA ZABIR scenes😉
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Even suraiya wanted zain n fahad to support barkat over their wives ryt????

So y she is annoyed wen usman choose aaliya/shabana over her???

Valid point afra👏 she loves her husband that's it, but she never respect her husbands feelings unlike osman
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yup...even I was thinking the same...that she would let ZAYA divorce even after knowing the truth...but if you notice ZAIN did all this by himself...SURAIYA if so was so evil she would have poisoned ZAIN against ALIYA...she just took the advantage of ZAIN divorce to get back that control over him...but she failed to do so as ZAIN follows his own POV...he has gone against his own mom till now...and I am sure he will continue...

And SURAIYA hatred well I think that May or may not end...but it is so better that REHAN ALIYA ZABIR scenes😉

I think u forgot that the whole concept of talaaq was started by the grt suraiya begum during zubair's track...which was later used by zain wen he lost his dad...