I AM WITH SURAIYA....

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok...I know I am acting weird...but for once just think about it...

Yesterday we saw an opening scene of SURAIYA where she talks to USMAN Saab how everything is going against her...but for once she is right...

She is not just a mother for ZAIN but wife of USMAN MAMU...so that hatred that anger of her is justified...

She believes ALIYA as the one responsible for his death...and still does...so I say until the reality strikes her...she will do anything to keep ZAYA away...

Later on we see the pain of a mother...who says how can ZAIN just go back to ALIYA after what she has done to them...and ZARINA saying to SHALAM that ALIYA is the one responsible for SURAIYA's condition...so it all gets linked up to the EID INCIDENT...

I think she has every right to be angry in ALIYA...but I so want NAFEESA to be exposed...ATLEAST to change SURAIYA's stance on ALIYA...

Or is the death of USMAN connected with ZARINA...😲...well whatever...

I think if anyone else would have been at SURAIYA's place she would have felt the same...so I AM WITH SURAIYA on this...so some truth must be exposed to bring out the hatred of ALIYA from her...

But the HALALA thing I am so not with her...that point I DISAGREE...

Please don't bash me for my love to SURAIYA...but thought to share this...

It's time for...
MISSION 825...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree u partially...even before that eid incident suraiya hates aaliya...only difference now is she has a reason noww...

N she has no ryts to throw aaliya out of zain's lyf as she claims she only have ryts on usman mamu...
She never respected a love of sister n bhanji they have ryts on usman mamu...

If shabana doesnt have ne ryts in usman mamu suraiya also dnt have ryts to interfere in zaya's lyf
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I cannot agree, completely dear, but she is right from her place, I have commented like that many times too...
I jus want nafeesa to confess truth, but even at that time suraiya.ll not accept aliya she doesn't like her from begining, but now she can ask zain strongly to leave her that's it
Before mamu's death she couldn't influence zain and now she is trying to influence which she cannot.
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't agree because even if she knew the truth, she would still hate aaliya, she always has, but yeah i want nafeesa's truth to be exposed as much as anybody else in the forum, i want HER to be the one breaking that to her family, because she is a changed person now, she at least deserves this much, everyone should have the right to confession, that i feel is the first step to redemption!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its true she have right to angre on Aliya as for her Aliya is responsible for her insult and husband death but she still wrong in her place.from past one year she saw Zain to try to find Aliya like a mad.she saw him pinning for her but she never tried to feel his pain and as a mother she at last should think about his son love.she still stick in her own pain and anger but Zain at last tried to understood her pain that's why he gave Aliya last talaq and even agree to marry Sanam just for her sake why don't she now at last give him a chance.
i doubt even after know Aliya is innocent she would accept her from all heart.even if she knew Aliya is innocent during talaq time she still would keep shut up and let talaq happen.so for me she still not right on her place.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi2

I agree u partially...even before that eid incident suraiya hates aaliya...only difference now is she has a reason noww...

N she has no ryts to throw aaliya out of zain's lyf as she claims she only have ryts on usman mamu...
She never respected a love of sister n bhanji they have ryts on usman mamu...

If shabana doesnt have ne ryts in usman mamu suraiya also dnt have ryts to interfere in zaya's lyf

I agree here...and if you notice post BAKBAK she returned back to her CHUDAILNESS...so that will exist as long as something about bakbaks death or something is revealed...if you notice BARKAT died but does anyone know why. How, when, who did that...so I Think CVS lost that track...and that should be brought back...to clear our doubts...

Regarding interfering in ZAYAs life...it's true she said that...but as a parent I think she is doing her job to prevent ZAYA from reuniting coz of the pain she suffered...so I say bring the truth out and change her stance...

And SURAIYA never asked ZAIN to divorce ALIYA he did his by his own will and we saw how he later repented...so I can say she only took advantage of ZAIN divorcing ALIYA by asking him to marry SANAM which he rejected...so SURAIYA is completely different from SHALAM...

madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Its true she have right to angre on Aliya as for her Aliya is responsible for her insult and husband death but she still wrong in her place.from past one year she saw Zain to try to find Aliya like a mad.she saw him pinning for her but she never tried to feel his pain and as a mother she at last should think about his son love.she still stick in her own pain and anger but Zain at last tried to understood her pain that's why he gave Aliya last talaq and even agree to marry Sanam just for her sake why don't she now at last give him a chance.
i doubt even after know Aliya is innocent she would accept her from all heart.even if she knew Aliya is innocent during talaq time she still would keep shut up and let talaq happen.so for me she still not right on her place.

Praseethi, true dear, wonder, if she is feeling pain for loss of her husband then y is she not feeling the pain of her son, so mean I don't understand that lady, I think only Zarina can teach her lesson
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I agree here...and if you notice post BAKBAK she returned back to her CHUDAILNESS...so that will exist as long as something about bakbaks death or something is revealed...if you notice BARKAT died but does anyone know why. How, when, who did that...so I Think CVS lost that track...and that should be brought back...to clear our doubts...

Regarding interfering in ZAYAs life...it's true she said that...but as a parent I think she is doing her job to prevent ZAYA from reuniting coz of the pain she suffered...so I say bring the truth out and change her stance...

And SURAIYA never asked ZAIN to divorce ALIYA he did his by his own will and we saw how he later repented...so I can say she only took advantage of ZAIN divorcing ALIYA by asking him to marry SANAM which he rejected...so SURAIYA is completely different from SHALAM...

Shalaam, don't talk abt them, they are so mean, they are not considering zain atleast as his brothers son, suraiya is far better.than them, I respect that lady, she was good once, loss of Barkat turned her that way, in that fake barkat track she.was sooo.sweet

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know I have thought about this before. When she saw Zaya hugged and how it affected her..the flashbacks of that jail night that she had and all. But then I realized something and I do not know if you will agree with me or not.
Suraiya, the woman makes you think that her hate for Aaliya is justified and that she is in deep pain suffering from the trauma of what happened in jail and from losing Usman. But that is just an illusion that Suraiya has created for herself as this was the same Suraiya that changed into colourful in a matter of seconds and her face was glowing with radiance after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. The truth is that she is only upset and sad that no matter what she does and even after all this time, things are not going her way.

Yes Right now her hatred for Aaliya is justified. That is the way most would look at it but in a reverse way I think that she just found a reason to pin her hatred for Aaliya.

Also, she misses her husband now. Then what was she doing when her husband was paralyzed in the month of Ramadan? She decided to plot against Aaliya for her own ego when she knew it was evil that's why she didn't even bother fasting!

So getting rid of Aaliya was more important than her husband's health? As you can see this woman just believes what she wants. I am sorry but no I do not sympathize with her. If she truly loved her husband, she would have believed in him, trust him and have faith in him. And so she would have respected his decisions.

And it's not just Aaliya, Suraiya was shown to not give importance to Usman's opinion when Shazia was pregnant remember in that flashback..she got Shazia married to Fahad and then came to let Usman know.

So now, this woman honestly just love herself and her self-respect and her status. That's all. Her son is suffering, he finally smiled after a whole year but that smile is because of Aaliya so she can't see that or accept that.

P.S. Awesome Post 😛
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She does nt like Aalia.She has been plotting against her so many times, she has failed.This time agree genuine ,She lost her shohar nd she was beaten up by cops , acc to her all dis has hapened coz of Aalia, she does nt know da truth.If she knows da truth , she will be indifferent with Aalia NO,
Even if Nafee accept, dis has happened coz of her, Suri will nt throw her out of BV.Nafee will nt reveal the truth.
She knows her son loves Aalia , for her son's happiness she shoud have allowed da Nikah to happen.
She hates Aalia she don't want to see Aalia in BV.