Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know, why are they doing this to us fans, not many interviews, or pictures, not even separately, i hope they're maintaining a good relationship off the camera, i wish they were better friends
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think this is because of media's speculations...as it is Pree has always been treated badly by them and recently they tagged Harshad as the King of Attitude. So no wonder that media are banned from the sets. I can only hope for awards to see them now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It all started when the media started talking bad about Preetika and now they are doing the same with Harshad. I'm glad the media has been banned on sets, the show has been much better off without their negativity.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i think this is because of media's speculations...as it is Pree has always been treated badly by them and recently they tagged Harshad as the King of Attitude. So no wonder that media are banned from the sets. I can only hope for awards to see them now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, but they can at least post some pictures on twitter, and give us some bytes, that's what i really like about stephen amell, he is always connected to his fans on fb
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Media itself is the reason for no HARSHIKA interviews...they called HARSHIKA as TANTRUM KING and QUEEN...๐Ÿ˜ก...and since then good bye HARSHIKA INTERVIEWS...
It is good though their services are no longer required if they spread such negativity...but seriously miss that OFFSCREEN MASTI...๐Ÿ˜ญ

ATLEAST some BTS videos by online sites would be a RELIEF๐Ÿ˜•
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
enjoy onscreen
don't expect anything offscreen