Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful Post SaraπŸ€—πŸ‘
I totally love this scene because it was just so realistic..a huby wanting to spend the night with his wifey. And those two were just the epitome of cuteness in that episode😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Love it Sara/saranvir :)

I really really loved this scene of how realistic and comfortable these two are about life/love❀️

Bechare Zaya eid ki baad toofan aye gya lekin koi todha intzaar aur phir woh humensan ke liye saath hoonge.

indeed true priyanaka .

Originally posted by: NihuM

Oh, when I read thus title, I went all like when d they act like mature people ever?
Phir baat mein pata chala ki u weretalking bout different kind of mature :p
good post:)

hahahahaha lol , so i dint fool u right ?

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thanks sara, these two have this amazing, sizzling chemistry, they can make a cute scene so hot! They don't need to be close to make love, aankhay he kaafi hai, thanks for the pm too 😊

coulnt agree more with ya neenz πŸ˜‰ , these two are smoking hawtt ❀️

Originally posted by: Baingan

@Saravir I can only say I love all ZaYa scenes.They hve good comfort level. nd hve sizzling chemistry.

BI is popular coz of Harshika..

Originally posted by: Baingan

Precap gave us relief dat Aalia will nt go for Halal Nikah dis will give big blow to Suri

,Zain nd Aalia will find the loophole , Rehman nd Rehan will help dem.

jyoti , indeed you said i all. and yes aaliya wont be doing halal nikaah. its just out of her chacter

Originally posted by: katmaan

Just so so so beautiful moment that was...I miss it I miss old bi so so light hearted so so amazing those days where

old days will be back for sure πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Great post Saranvir! This is one of my favorite scenes because it was so realistic. How many shows do you see where a couple actually discuss their love life? That type intimacy which other shows just leave to viewers interpretation which is usually non existent.

There is just so much that sets ZaYa apart from the rest. Hopefully the way won't be long before they will be able to be husband and wife again.

coundnt agree more with ya mandy , i mean if i need to figure out where did i saw these kinds of couples and only answer i get is , only zain and aaaliya in BI .

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post again...

Awww...zain's love notes...I remember how crazy we were for them as to what he has written in all 30...but only a few were read out...anyways lovely scene...

The change in ZAIN...really awesome...but in the end he ended up drinking...man I did not expect that..

And ALIYA was so sweet...awww...PERFECT MOMENT...

again I see you are keeping the positivity intact...same here...WHY NOT??

The PRECAP was the TURNING POINT of yesterday's episode...who would have thought ALIYA would refuse to go for HALALA after the spoilers...really UNEXPECTED...hope it ends with good news unlike the other twists which were never used...πŸ˜•

awww thanks habeeba. and bold - i mean we dint see that coming right. it was totally unexpected , wo kehte hai na, all is well thats ends well, same will happen here , and yes positivity is like a light in dark tunnel lol

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

aww
I love this scene more
thanks sara

awww you welcome 😳

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Beautiful Post SaraπŸ€—πŸ‘

I totally love this scene because it was just so realistic..a huby wanting to spend the night with his wifey. And those two were just the epitome of cuteness in that episode😳

awww thanks saheba πŸ€— and adding to that. they are smoking hawt couple in tv industry 😳
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just love this scene.it was so real and natural yet romantic.HarshIka have really a magical chemistry no doubt.i never saw a couple to talk with each other about love making without any hesitation.it make ZaYa unique then other couple in TV.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

I just love this scene.it was so real and natural yet romantic.HarshIka have really a magical chemistry no doubt.i never saw a couple to talk with each other about love making without any hesitation.it make ZaYa unique then other couple in TV.

indeed you said it all , πŸ˜† smoking hawt zaya 😳
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 It was a bold and beautiful scene 😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome post 😊 It was a bold and beautiful scene 😳

awww thanks . and yes anjali it was 😳
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely scene of zaya
So beautiful
Love your post πŸ€—
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post sara, these two are beyond amazing, they make me surprise every time with their kit kit
With their chemistry, with their small fights, with their boldness etc... list goes on
Lovely post.dear
Thanks.for pm😊
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Lovely scene of zaya
So beautiful
Love your post πŸ€—

awww thanks ujala πŸ€—
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome post sara, these two are beyond amazing, they make me surprise every time with their kit kit

With their chemistry, with their small fights, with their boldness etc... list goes on
Lovely post.dear
Thanks.for pm😊

awww thank you madhu , m glad you liked it πŸ€—