Golden Moments Of ZAYA#10 Mature Talk

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Evening Guys 🤗 How are ya all . i hope you all doing fine and enjoying watching Bi , Seriously guys this gona be EPIC LOVE SAGA of ZaYa on indian television history , just wait and watch cus patience and persistence is the key I am repeating again, people who are here in forum bashing AALIYA cus she refused to Do Nikaah halal , its actually a positive point , if zain gives her DIVORCE so why she should pay for it ? she is right in her position it would be HARAM for her whether it is intentional or unintentional . i dont wana be in offense position here , m just stating my views regarding Aaliya . so please dont get offended , criticm welcome . 😆

okay enough of my chattar pattar 😆 , m here again with Golden moments of ZAYA .
today lets refresh our memories with zaya scene , which is from ramzan month and in ramzan zain thought that you can't be intimate with your wife until EID . so zain was getting ready for office and aaliya woke up and was like o m late . and then their conversations started ;'-)

Aaliya ;-) waking up , array tum tyaar b hogye ? pta ni meri aank kaise ni khuli , mamu ko davai deni hai , arub sana ka homework hai , khana bnana hai , iftaari ki tyaari krni hai ( while folding blankets in fast pace )

Zain ;-) comes from behind smiling grab her from her arms and says doosra roza mubaarak Malika - e-zain .

Aaliya ;-) tumhe b 😳

Zain;-) and kissed her forehead ❤️

Aaliya ;-) she kissed his left cheek ❤️

Zain ;-) goes besides aaliya's dressing mirror and sticks one love note on mirror

Aaliya ;-) yeh kya hai

Zain ;-) Love note malika e zain 😉

Aaliya ;-) love note ? 😃

Zain ;-) Haan love note 😉

Aaliya ;-) comes besides zain and try to pick love note from mirror 😆

Zain ;-) grabs her arm from mirror and says ek raat beet gyi aur humne ( while doing ishaarebaazi to bed ) that they dint get intimate last night 😳 aur ab to 29 raatein baaki hai ki jab hum saath hongay Lekin..we can't get intimate 😉 . har raat ke baaad mai har subah ek love note likhunga aur yahan chipka doonga aur wo 30 s ke 30s tumm Khud EID ke baad padnaa 😉 ❤️

Aaliya ;-) Giggles ❤️

Zain ;-) aur chori chupe padna mat , and walks away to door for office 😆

Aaliya ;-) calls him while he was leaving , O shauhar 😉

Zain ;-) he stops and moves back and gave a confused look to her

Aaliya ;-) she comes in front of him and says Kuch batana hai tumhe

Zain ;-) bolo ?

Aaliya ;-) shy and comfortable while talking , shauhar aur beewi har raat iftaari ke baad allowed hai wo jo tum keh rahe the wahan 😉

Zain ;-) grabs her from waist and says dhokebaaz,cheatercock phele nahi bata sakti thi , ek raat waste kradi hamaari

Aaliya ;-) shut up ( she moved him back ) ramzaan ka mahina hai agar hum ibabat maaan kar chalien to hi behtar hai , while going to bed folding blankets agar shauhar aur beewi chahienn par mai faisla tumm pe shod ti hoon .

Zain ;-) jumps on bed in front of aaliya , accha ? to iska jimaa b Mujh pe daal do , zubuu ki zammant ho chahe yeh sb ho , saare faisle bas mai e karu , tumm koi fasila mat lena "complaning "

Aaliya ;-) shauhar ho tum mere , isliye is faisle ka haq mai tumhe deti hoon , tum jo faisla lo mujhe manjoor hoga , aaj shaam ka faisla b .

BOTH ZAIN AND AALIYA SITS ON BED

Zain ;-) tumne mujhe ibabat krna sikhaya, deen ki raah par chalna sikhaya , agar yeh ibabat ka mahina hai to ibabat e sahi .😉

Aaliya ;-) chlo isi bahaane mujhe tumhaare 30 love notes padne ko to milengay .

BOTH GIGGLES ❤️

Zain place his kiss on her forehead and leaves for office while aaliya was smiling ❤️

Well thats a wrap guys for today , will be again here tomorrow with another moment of ZAYA's , until then please leave your feedbacks. 😃

❤️ & 🤗 & Peace out xoxox

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Sara/saranvir :)
I really really loved this scene of how realistic and comfortable these two are about life/love❤️

Bechare Zaya eid ki baad toofan aye gya lekin koi todha intzaar aur phir woh humensan ke liye saath hoonge.
NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh, when I read thus title, I went all like when d they act like mature people ever?
Phir baat mein pata chala ki u weretalking bout different kind of mature :p
good post:)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sara, these two have this amazing, sizzling chemistry, they can make a cute scene so hot! They don't need to be close to make love, aankhay he kaafi hai, thanks for the pm too 😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Saravir I can only say I love all ZaYa scenes.They hve good comfort level. nd hve sizzling chemistry.
BI is popular coz of Harshika..
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just so so so beautiful moment that was...I miss it I miss old bi so so light hearted so so amazing those days where
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post Saranvir! This is one of my favorite scenes because it was so realistic. How many shows do you see where a couple actually discuss their love life? That type intimacy which other shows just leave to viewers interpretation which is usually non existent.

There is just so much that sets ZaYa apart from the rest. Hopefully the way won't be long before they will be able to be husband and wife again.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post again...
Awww...zain's love notes...I remember how crazy we were for them as to what he has written in all 30...but only a few were read out...anyways lovely scene...

The change in ZAIN...really awesome...but in the end he ended up drinking...man I did not expect that..

And ALIYA was so sweet...awww...PERFECT MOMENT...

again I see you are keeping the positivity intact...same here...WHY NOT??

The PRECAP was the TURNING POINT of yesterday's episode...who would have thought ALIYA would refuse to go for HALALA after the spoilers...really UNEXPECTED...hope it ends with good news unlike the other twists which were never used...😕

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww
I love this scene more
thanks sara
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Precap gave us relief dat Aalia will nt go for Halal Nikah dis will give big blow to Suri
,Zain nd Aalia will find the loophole , Rehman nd Rehan will help dem.