Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
In rival site said Aalia will go against religion
Der will nt be. RM with other person RM will be with Zain. .
Farhan sir must hve seen all dis.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs!!
Party All Night Party all night...yayyy
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's great! Some people had alead discussed this before on the forum but it's always good to hear it again.
I already knew about this coz of the previous posts from nearly months back but thereason why i still can't feel as happy as the others abt this is coz even if there was no talk of halala at all, it depends on what the writers decide to show. We all know that the writers never stick to the exact laws, they always tweak it. I just want the writers to stick to this law tgat u've mentioned for once, in that way they wouldn't be hurting anyone, religiously or sentimentally, All I'm gonna do 8 spray that these writers get some sense into their heads.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
being a muslim myself,i have learned some where thts its important for women to do halaala ...otherwise thts agreat sin
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing news but what r cv's planning? i hope they follow this
heavenlybliss thumbnail
I guess Aaliya is bound to make mistakes and so is Zain, no human is perfect even when it comes to religion and maybe that's what they are showing us.
They should highlight the point that even though remarriage after divorce is wrong, it is even more sinful to do Halala just for the sake of getting remarried to the previous husband.
Also, it must be noted that Zain was in anger and pressured by family when he gave the three divorces. He didn't give them by his heart. In these cases, I think the decision should be left on the woman whether she can trust the man again and wants to marry him again. Aaliya knows that Zain wouldn't repeat the same mistake again and their relationship will be stronger this time.

One thing msut be noted, the purpose of Halala is to punish the person for giving the divorce since the divorce is very disliked in Islam and this rule is there so that people take divorce seriously not as a joke (in the olden days, men would repeatedly divorce their wives and marry again just over small fights!), that's why this rule had been incorporated to ensure justice. However, in this case, Zain has already been punished enough to learn from his mistake. I don't think he deserves any more punishment and nor does Aaliya.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing post👏
thank u dear🤗
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I guess Aaliya is bound to make mistakes and so is Zain, no human is perfect even when it comes to religion and maybe that's what they are showing us.

They should highlight the point that even though remarriage after divorce is wrong, it is even more sinful to do Halala just for the sake of getting remarried to the previous husband.
Also, it must be noted that Zain was in anger and pressured by family when he gave the three divorces. He didn't give them by his heart. In these cases, I think the decision should be left on the woman whether she can trust the man again and wants to marry him again. Aaliya knows that Zain wouldn't repeat the same mistake again and their relationship will be stronger this time.

One thing msut be noted, the purpose of Halala is to punish the person for giving the divorce since the divorce is very disliked in Islam and this rule is there so that people take divorce seriously not as a joke (in the olden days, men would repeatedly divorce their wives and marry again just over small fights!), that's why this rule had been incorporated to ensure justice. However, in this case, Zain has already been punished enough to learn from his mistake. I don't think he deserves any more punishment and nor does Aaliya.

dear as i mention in my pm,zain give talaaq with tym duration not in one stance...it wont be counted as tallaq in anger but according to islam...in this case,halala is necessary...
p.s:wht they show in drama tht the marriage is stopped is perfect...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much 4 sharing
feeling better after reading dis :)
heavenlybliss thumbnail
I replied to your PM Attiya :)