Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww..!! Bheem is so sweet. :) A darling from Yudhisthir's eyes..!! The lesson was lovely.. you gave a beautiful picture of the boys studying together and Yudhishtir being such a calm, and gentle student with deep understanding of my lessons...
I am excited to see how you will proceed regarding Yudhishthir's feelings about the Kauravs!
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi di
it was a very cute update 😃
eventhough all were taught the same,yudishtir had an immediate liking towards Advaita 😃
all of ous might have experienced the same when we heard abt this theory
awww...bheem is such a cutie-pie 😳 being able to express everything that comes in our mind isnt easy...we often hide things but bheem isnt so & maybe this quality, made him yudi's fav 😳
waiting for more 🤗
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Such A Beautiful Update Di !! You Must Have Turned The Net Upside Down For These Verses ! I Salute You For That ! I Really Loved That Nok-jhok Between The Brothers !! Bheem's Hunger ! Yes, Yudhishthir And Arjun Can Feed Themselves With Knoiwledge, But Poor Bheem, He Neither Likes Too Much Of Knowledge And Nor Gets Too Much Of Food, Which He Likes !
But A Small Request, Don't Forget Nakul-Sahdev. I Hope You Won't, But In The Epic Itself Too, Those Two Were Rather Overshadowed. I Think To Make Up For That Only Vyaasdev Made Them The Most Beautiful And Most Wise People, Who'd By Nature Would Like To Stay Quiet.

Thanks Proteei 😃 the verses 😆 you know, I am a Sanskrit maniac 😆 anyway the verses in this chapter are not from MB, they are direct from Upanishadas 😊 I consult both library & net for them.
Yes Bheem's hunger is a serious matter of course but he is a very cute boy 😃
I will not forget the twins, actually they are very little just now 😊 their role is coming as well 😊
Keep reading! Jai Shri Krishna!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

This is beautifully written Urmila!
Loved your choice of both slokas, especially the second one...so much meaning in just those two lines!!
So you are nicely setting up the scenes to bring our their personalities from a young age...great work
Looking forward to your next update

Thanks dear 😊 glad you liked it 😊 I love that second verse to the core, it is from Isha Upanishada 😃
Yes, I think it's needed to show their development from childhood only 😊 I'm trying to show it at my best 😊 Keep reading 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Awe-inspiring update,Di...u made my day by giving this worthwhile update...awesome.👏👏..

the slokas u have choosen were very apt one...
about that Advaita gyan...very true...its really a very difficult for the human being...but once it gained,we can reach the God's feet...
Bhima...hahaha...hunger disturbing him so much...but he controls it by obeying his bother's word...so cute.😆..
Yudithistir keenly observing many things...very good to see this...

loved this chappy to the core...cont soon...thanks for the pm😊

Feeling blessed that you loved this so much 😃 I love these shlokas very much, they are very adorable 😊 & I myself is a worshiper of Advaita Gyan though I cannot practice it in real life 😭
Yes Bheem is very cute indeed, I love him very much 😃 will continue soon 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHUSHI-99

Urmila di ,this is very beautifully written,there are not enough stories about their school days and this one was really pleasant to read,keep it up😊

Thank you dear 😊 glad you liked it. Yes there is not enough stories about their childhood & I'm trying to feeling up that void 😳 keep reading 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Aww..!! Bheem is so sweet. :) A darling from Yudhisthir's eyes..!! The lesson was lovely.. you gave a beautiful picture of the boys studying together and Yudhishtir being such a calm, and gentle student with deep understanding of my lessons...
I am excited to see how you will proceed regarding Yudhishthir's feelings about the Kauravs!

Thank you Brishti, glad you liked it 😊
Yes Yudhishthir loved Bheem the most among the brothers, it is said in the epic at least twice 😊 Yudhishthir's gentle & calm nature makes him different from others, & that was visible from childhood only 😊
Feelings about the Kauravas 😆 yes that part will come after few more chapters, wait & watch 😉😃

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AadhyaAashutosh

Hi di

it was a very cute update 😃
eventhough all were taught the same,yudishtir had an immediate liking towards Advaita 😃
all of ous might have experienced the same when we heard abt this theory
awww...bheem is such a cutie-pie 😳 being able to express everything that comes in our mind isnt easy...we often hide things but bheem isnt so & maybe this quality, made him yudi's fav 😳
waiting for more 🤗

Thank you dear 😊 glad that you liked it 😊
Yes Yudhishthir could imbibe the Advaita feeling, you will see in his later life that he loved everybody 😊 so this theory is very much important in building his character 😊
You are absolutely right dear, Bheem's simplicity & innocence made him Yudhishthir's favorite 😊 that means Dharma will love us if we can become innocent & simple like Bheem 😃
Keep reading! Jai Shri Krishna!
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Grt start, par bht jaldi khatam ho gya. Plz updt soon & thnx 4 pm.
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly sorry for the late reply. I read a story on Mahabharat after ages.
Now, this was a beautiful depiction of our Aryaputra's school days. I am sure you put a lot of hard-work and research to write this chapter and it came out very nicely.
You have a very different style of writing and I am very much in love with it.
Bheem's question reminds me of the time before interval at school when we check our watches to see how much time it is left before we can engulf our tiffin.
Overall it was one wonderful update. Do continue soon.