Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
U r right... very few like Yudisthir...
I too am not very fond of him for many reasons...
However i do support your beliefs partially about his role in the dice game n i think we discussed that in my scrap...

Please continue...it would be interesting to hear of his side of the story...
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amrita, Actually you know what,blaming is very easy but it is difficult to put ourselves in his shoe 😊 yes he did mistakes but we need to understand the situations & reasons behind his actions too otherwise it is unfair to him, I think. We are often seeing POVs of the people who are markes as villains by Vyasa & we learned to respect them so why not to check Dharmaraj's POV as well? He is also a respectable person, at least in my views 😊 I love him very much & this may be my personal weakness but as a neutral researcher of MB I can also say that we have many lessons to learn from Yudhishthir 😊 hope I will be able to show his almost unknown heart 😳
Thank you very much for your support 😊 I will update soon 😊
Edited by Urmila11 - 10 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waah Di..you write so well😲 Are you a writer..I mean a professional writer kya?😲 I mean Yudhishthir's diary was like never ever seen before. LaajawaabπŸ‘ I am deeply impressed
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Never looked at Yudhistir's life from this Point of View. Urmila di u r opening new gates for us. Continue ur work and update really fast...really fast.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Waah Di..you write so well😲 Are you a writer..I mean a professional writer kya?😲 I mean Yudhishthir's diary was like never ever seen before. LaajawaabπŸ‘ I am deeply impressed

Thank you very much sweet sister πŸ€— I am a would be writer πŸ˜‰ my first professional work is going on πŸ˜ƒ & I love Yudhishthir very much so thought to write from his POV 😊 Glad that you liked it dear 😊 keep reading 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yajnaseni

πŸ‘

Never looked at Yudhistir's life from this Point of View. Urmila di u r opening new gates for us. Continue ur work and update really fast...really fast.

Glad that you liked it dear sister 😊 I know that there are very few people who even think of Yudhishthir, so I started this writing 😊
Will try to update soon, dear 😊 keep reading 😊
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Made Me Cry With This Di !! Such A Fragile And Ethereal Piece This Is !! Update Soon Please !! I Agree With Yagyadi, You Really Plunged Into The Depth Of His Name - 'Yudhishthir'. Keep Rendering Sch Beautiful Pieces For Us To Enjoy !
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This truly is awesome you have understood the nuances of yudhishtir's character's very well

I do agree that yudhishtir did make some mistakes like all charater's in MB because no one can be perfect but he had a lot of admirable qualities as well something which is often neglected and it shouldn't be

Infact if his character is ever portrayed correctly he will be and at least for me is one of the most interesting character's in the epic..You dont have to be an awesome warrior to be an awesome charater

Please do continue it loved it
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

You Made Me Cry With This Di !! Such A Fragile And Ethereal Piece This Is !! Update Soon Please !! I Agree With Yagyadi, You Really Plunged Into The Depth Of His Name - 'Yudhishthir'. Keep Rendering Sch Beautiful Pieces For Us To Enjoy !

Thank you very much Proteeti πŸ€— feeling blessed that you liked it so much 😊 it's Krishna's Grace that I was able to make you feel Yudhi's heart 😊 I will definitely update soon! Keep reading! Jai Shri Krishna! 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

This truly is awesome you have understood the nuances of yudhishtir's character's very well

I do agree that yudhishtir did make some mistakes like all charater's in MB because no one can be perfect but he had a lot of admirable qualities as well something which is often neglected and it shouldn't be

Infact if his character is ever portrayed correctly he will be and at least for me is one of the most interesting character's in the epic..You dont have to be an awesome warrior to be an awesome charater

Please do continue it loved it

Thank you for your support Sabhayata 😊 actually there are many OS & FF in this forum so I thought to start one on my favorite character 😊 I have personal love & emotions for him but if I think neutrally then too I can see that he had many many virtues which we should learn from him 😊 & who says he was not an awesome warrior? He fought his battle of life so well πŸ˜ƒ I respect his valor in that lifelong Dharma-adharma battle πŸ‘πŸΌ
Glad that you loved it 😊 will continue soon, keep reading!
Edit: also you are the Yudhishthir of this forum, so I am feeling blessed to see your response like my hero has appeared here to see my love for him πŸ˜†
Edited by Urmila11 - 10 years ago