Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

hmm i would like to read from yudi's point of view..

Also ive read few citations from KMG from which its very apparant that yudi shared a great chemistry with krishna & though being elder to him depended so much on him. mostly people have failed to depict this relation. ⭐️mb specially

Thanks for your response 😊
Yes he was a Krishna devotee with Shaanta Bhaav 😊 I guess you are a Krishna devotee as well πŸ˜ƒ I love the Krishna-Yudhishthir relationship very much from the epic I will try to depict it in a devotional & Spiritual way, hope you will like it!
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story, wnt 2 see yudi's pov
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you...
We always consider Yudishtra guilty or villian but its wrong in actual...
He was incarnation of Dharma...
His life was and always will be great xample of Dharma follower
...I read somewhere that the five pandavas were incarnation of dharma,strength,bravery,beauty nd intelligence but i m not petty sure about ittt...
To know Yudishthra is to know Dharma and I am glad to know that you are helping in doing sooo
plez update nd pm me
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindhusri

Wow OS on Yudhisthir...great..Urmi waiting for that continue soon dear... 😊
Btw sorry for the late reply dr...

Dear sauthan so you are here too πŸ˜† thanks for your response 😊 I will start it very soon.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

UrmilaDi...very different conceptπŸ‘...Me too want to know more about Yudhishthir...want to know his inner feelings as well during various circumstances...eagerly waiitng...do cont without any hesitaion..thanks for the pm😊

Thanks for your response & support 😊
Yes I took this different concept as none of other talented writers of this forum is working on Yudhishthir & I miss him badly here 😭 I will try my best to show his inner feelings during important situations 😊 hope you will like it 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

What a brilliant idea!! I love the concept of torn out pages from a diary!

And you are writing about Yudhisthir, the man most people love to hate! I think understanding a character like him takes a lot of resolve and patience It is so easy to blame him for everything.
I must really congratulate you on trying to write on such a difficult and unexplored topic.

Awesome start , really looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the PM😊

Thanks for your support 😊 Glad that you liked the concept 😳
The man most people love to hate, yes that is true 😭 but you know what, I love him 😊 & I really think that people should try to understand his feelings before blaming him 😊 this topic is very difficult indeed, but let me try 😳 hope Krishna will bless me to write properly 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Awesome,darling!!! Would love to read it!! Aryaputra Yudhishtir ki yeh gatha avashya vichaar dharon ko badal dega!! Thanks for the PM and update soon!!

Dear Jiji Yagyaseni, please bless this sauthan of you so that I can show Aryaputra's heart in a right way 😊 Mai yehi chahti hun ki ye gatha vichaar dhaaraon ko badal sake aur mere pati ko samman karna shikhe πŸ˜ƒ Aapki itni prem poorn baat ke liye dhanyavaad Jiji πŸ˜ƒ Mai shighra hi aarambh karungi 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshikashaheer

Wow!!!*:D itss soo beautifully written yaar!*πŸ˜³πŸ‘just amazing concept...πŸ˜ƒno one has ever tried showing yudhi's pov...it would be really awesome...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³i'm looking forward to it...!!*plss do begin soon😳thnkyu for d pmπŸ˜‰

Thanks for your response & support dear 😊 glad that you liked it 😳
I will start very soon, will try to satisfy you 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

Sema - do i really have to say anthing

πŸ˜† Why not didi, your kind words will inspire me even more πŸ˜ƒ anyway thanks for your response 😊 I will start soon 😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Dear Jiji Yagyaseni, please bless this sauthan of you so that I can show Aryaputra's heart in a right way 😊 Mai yehi chahti hun ki ye gatha vichaar dhaaraon ko badal sake aur mere pati ko samman karna shikhe πŸ˜ƒ Aapki itni prem poorn baat ke liye dhanyavaad Jiji πŸ˜ƒ Mai shighra hi aarambh karungi 😊

Avashya. Priya devika!! Tumhara Aryaputr Yudhishtir ki prati prem tumhe marg darshan dega!!,! Vastv mein unh samman na mile ye anuchit ha!,! Tumhari iss gyaan ki yatra saphal ho, devika!!