Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

WOW! Grt start, par bht jaldi khatam ho gya. Plz updt soon & thnx 4 pm.

Thank you for commenting 😊 sare achchhe cheezen jaldi hi khatam hote hai 😉😆 wait karna padta hai 😛 anyway update soon, keep reading 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yajnaseni

Firstly sorry for the late reply. I read a story on Mahabharat after ages.

Now, this was a beautiful depiction of our Aryaputra's school days. I am sure you put a lot of hard-work and research to write this chapter and it came out very nicely.
You have a very different style of writing and I am very much in love with it.
Bheem's question reminds me of the time before interval at school when we check our watches to see how much time it is left before we can engulf our tiffin.
Overall it was one wonderful update. Do continue soon.

Thank you very much dear 😊 glad you liked it 😊
'Our Aaryaputra' 😲 so you are an incarnation of Devi Draupadi as well? 😃 then I must offer a Pranipaat to you as I always think myself as Yudhishthir patni 😳 yes I do a lot of research as I want to show a new Yudhishthir to everybody whom people use to misunderstand.
Yes basically I wrote Bheem's question keeping that thing in my mind 😆
Will update soon, keep reading 😊
vaishali09 thumbnail
Hi Urmila.
So, the chapter starts.

Your start with the Shlokas were superb.

I liked the part where Guru says the difficulty in loving every creature. So, true. It also shows Yudhi's pure and innocent thoughts.

But, then that difficulty makes the beauty of this world. We cannot appreciate good if there is no bad.

Keep up the good work !

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali09

Hi Urmila.

So, the chapter starts.

Your start with the Shlokas were superb.

I liked the part where Guru says the difficulty in loving every creature. So, true. It also shows Yudhi's pure and innocent thoughts.

But, then that difficulty makes the beauty of this world. We cannot appreciate good if there is no bad.

Keep up the good work !

Thanks dear 😊 I personally love those shlokas very much, they are from Upanishadas 😊
Yes loving every creature is difficult but Yudhi could attain that virtue, as you will see later 😊 so I wanted to show his learning of that theory.
Yes we cannot appreciate good if there is no bad, I agree 😊 but Yudhi wanted to make everybody like him, & expected that all would be good, that thought only hurt him 😭
Keep reading! Jai Shri Krishna!
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Thanks Proteei 😃 the verses 😆 you know, I am a Sanskrit maniac 😆 anyway the verses in this chapter are not from MB, they are direct from Upanishadas 😊 I consult both library & net for them.

Wow ! That's Really Great !

Yes Bheem's hunger is a serious matter of course but he is a very cute boy 😃
I will not forget the twins, actually they are very little just now 😊 their role is coming as well 😊
Keep reading! Jai Shri Krishna!

Oksie, That Makes Sense...I'm Waiting Eagerly For The Next Update !!

Word Count: 1

Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wohaaaoo u are wonderful. Those holy mantras n ur beautiful writing makes d thread a heavenly abode. Very well done. Dil khush ho gaya.
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome di i have no words to express how beautiful it is u r very well portraying yudhi's thoughts its very nice to read about him plz do continue soon and plz don't forget to pm me di waiting eagerly.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

wohaaaoo u are wonderful. Those holy mantras n ur beautiful writing makes d thread a heavenly abode. Very well done. Dil khush ho gaya.

Thank you very much dear sister 😊 Glad that you liked it so much 😊 I do want to make this thread a Heavenly abode in which my hero can live with his & my common beloved Lord Krishna 😳 hope Krishna will help me in doing so 😊 keep reading 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pamalo

awesome di i have no words to express how beautiful it is u r very well portraying yudhi's thoughts its very nice to read about him plz do continue soon and plz don't forget to pm me di waiting eagerly.

Thank you very much dear, glad that you liked it 😊 I love Yudhi very much so I always try to understand his heart, that's all 😊 will PM you 😊
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was really beautiful dear.
This work really compels me to think again on my thoughts on Yudhishtir.
Really, this chappy too, was beautifully penned. With great care and love that Yudhishtir's feelings are expressed, I feel blessed to be a reader of this work. Loved this update. It was really sweet and brought the father-son bond between Yudhishtir and Pandu out really well.😳⭐️👏
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 10 years ago